What's new

China's Response To India's Military Upgrade In Arunachal Pradesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
imitation is the first step to innovation.

see japan and south korea history.

india still not even at the imitation stage.

india has never invented anything in its entire history.
utterly useless humans u indians are. u only know to breed and eat curry and play cricket.
cant even win 5 olympic gold medals to save ur life.

put a man into space.

build some skyscrapers.

build some brands.
build a renewable energy sector.
build a few supercomputers.
build a space station.
build a semiconductor sector.
build an electronic sector.

do something useful instead of agni angi angi, brahmos brahmos, cricket cricket.

Can you use google?? honest question mate.

lol.

we will see in 2050 shall we.

thats in 40 years, india dont have a record of ever being ahead of china in anything.
this prediction will be wrong.

by 2050 the top 2 economies will be china and US

Last edited by a moderator:
lol.

thats in 40 years, india dont have a record of ever being ahead of china in anything.

lol we will see too..we will put usa behind till 2030 and india will nuke china if you dont become serious

Can you use google?? honest question mate.

no we use baidu, tencent, alibaba, renren, sina, todou, youku, shou, dangdang, etc.

how many internet companies do u have?

lol oh oh oh i know, u dont need ur own hindi internet compaies because all indians were forced to speak the british language when they colonised u for 200 years.

we want out own companies.

lol.

Now you have a problem with your own media :rofl: you are dam frustrated i see. :woot:

lol.

lol we will see too..we will put usa behind till 2030 and india will nuke china if you dont become serious

EPIC !!!!

Keep carrying on....

no we use baidu, tencent, alibaba, renren, sina, todou, youku, shou, dangdang, etc.

lol oh oh oh i know, u dont need ur own hindi internet compaies because all indians were forced to speak the british language when they colonised u for 200 years.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i thought 2 cents:rofl:

LOL alrite kid you know nothing about India i see...okay nevermind its just a waste of time speaking with you.

lol.

In 2030 china will be number 1 economy and in 2050 india will be number 1 economy that means you will rule world only for 20 years:D

You are communist right? and you believed god? oh wait Mao will be furious in paradise.Come on your government decides everything for you. :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom