What's new

China's Response To India's Military Upgrade In Arunachal Pradesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have compared much between slavery of the African Negroes and the Indian version for much of WW2 and cold war. I think I have proven the equality between Africans and Indians for much of their colonial past. Now let’s talk about peacetime.

The greatest arena and competition for great nation states in post WW2, Cold War and Post Cold war is the Olympic games. This is the ultimate arena where great nation states battle each other for supremacy and great nation status without having to kill each other.

As we all know the great penchant of Indians here and everywhere for talking, talking, talking and bragging about their great civilization and how their peer competitors to China and others so I would assume in peacetime they would revel at the chance to partake in action of how great a nation state they are in one of the biggest arenas to show off. Right?

We all know their dismal record on this stage compared to China and all the P5 members so lets save them the embarrassment for such a juxtaposition, but how do they compare to their compatriots in Africa?

As the list suggest below can the African be the greater Negro race than the Indian version?

As you see below many of these African states with populations of 10s of millions compared to 1.1 BILLION of India have accumulated more aggregate medals and in particular gold medals than super duper peer competitor to China, called India. How can that possibly be? One of the countries Ethiopia has suffered from civil wars and famine with a polulation a fraction of superpower India but has 9 more gold medals and 18 more total medals than India since the inception of these international games. Don't even compare Kenya or S. Africa.

What can I say, but it looks like the Negro tree genetically is not on India’s side.

Team Gold Silver Bronze Total

India (IND) 9 4 7 20
Ethiopia (ETH) 18 6 14 38
Kenya (KEN) 22 29 24 75
Nigeria (NGR) 2 9 12 23
South Africa 20 24 26 70

All-time Olympic Games medal table - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nay.

The Chinese have plenty of cards to frustrate you.

Just for one: do you forget UNSC position?

What UNSC do you know India is also in the UNSC at the moment all be it without the Veto and is head of the UN anti-terror seat

What UNSC do you know India is also in the UNSC at the moment all be it without the Veto and is head of the UN anti-terror seat
The world security structure has to be changed. It does not reflect the current status of major powers. You know what I am saying?

The world security structure has to be changed. It does not reflect the current status of major powers. You know what I am saying?

Yeah i agree totally its not about the 5 UN perm powers the world has changed alot since the end of ww2

I have compared much between slavery of the African Negroes and the Indian version for much of WW2 and cold war. I think I have proven the equality between Africans and Indians for much of their colonial past. Now let’s talk about peacetime.

The greatest arena and competition for great nation states in post WW2, Cold War and Post Cold war is the Olympic games. This is the ultimate arena where great nation states battle each other for supremacy and great nation status without having to kill each other.

As we all know the great penchant of Indians here and everywhere for talking, talking, talking and bragging about their great civilization and how their peer competitors to China and others so I would assume in peacetime they would revel at the chance to partake in action of how great a nation state they are in one of the biggest arenas to show off. Right?

We all know their dismal record on this stage compared to China and all the P5 members so lets save them the embarrassment for such a juxtaposition, but how do they compare to their compatriots in Africa?

As the list suggest below can the African be the greater Negro race than the Indian version?

As you see below many of these African states with populations of 10s of millions compared to 1.1 BILLION of India have accumulated more aggregate medals and in particular gold medals than super duper peer competitor to China, called India. How can that possibly be? One of the countries Ethiopia has suffered from civil wars and famine with a polulation a fraction of superpower India but has 9 more gold medals and 18 more total medals than India since the inception of these international games. Don't even compare Kenya or S. Africa.

What can I say, but it looks like the Negro tree genetically is not on India’s side.

Team Gold Silver Bronze Total

India (IND) 9 4 7 20
Ethiopia (ETH) 18 6 14 38
Kenya (KEN) 22 29 24 75
Nigeria (NGR) 2 9 12 23
South Africa 20 24 26 70

All-time Olympic Games medal table - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vow India had 9 gold medals, I didn,t knew. ha ha ha

In India, (since you know nothing of India except some racist comments) the social structure and values are different.
Its different, the parents here force kids to study more than to play right from the beginning of school.
But you willnever understand because you have racist spectacles on your eyes.

The 1971 massacre was done by your "Taller Than Mole And Deeper Than Hole" friend.

Learnt tht phrase at ur home?

Nelson? lol indian guy with a white name..oh the damn irony....while we r naming our dogs jimmy,jack etc indians r naming their kids as nelson,jhon n jason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom