What's new

China's Response To India's Military Upgrade In Arunachal Pradesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol
the 1971 massacre was done to Bangalis of east Pak irrespective of religion.

Secondly, even after colonization, no one raped our women (Or any women for that matter), in the manner what Japanese have done to your women in Nanjing (or whatever) and all over China. Though I feel sorry for your women for whatever Japanese have done to them.
LOL...... so you mean women and children of ancient hindu kingdoms willingly served the central asian conquerors and their soldiers after the men were killed or castrated?

Yes, that's pretty typical indian too. "Yes sir. You have my word, sir." It's not surprising you stayed a part of the Islamic world for 800 years!

The average chinese in the mainland are not even aware of 1962. China has aniversaries for dead soldiers marking the Vietnam border skirmish, Korean war and WW2 but 1962 is a blip.

Killing indians are like slaughtering Africans, people will make fun of you for picking on weak, malnourished opponents hence there is very little documentation in China about butchering inferior Indians.

On the other side they are obsessed and traumatized by that little bity confrontation, that is why you see their media report on a bus accident in some freakin town out of no where in China and having orgasmic attacks on such news and why these inferior Indians love reporting any bad news whether based on fiction or reality in the Chinese section of this forum. Their obsession and inferiority complex is so ingrain and palpable.

They are as you pointed out the epiphany of a traumatized colonized people under the whip and chain of their Brit masters for 200 years which has reached not only their collective pschye but cultural soul (if they even had one in beginning). The British really did a number on them for those 200 years. This has left them with no identity therefore whatever external forces that either their Brit masters or Americans use in persuasion that they are China’s peer they will readily digest for it givesthem a purpose and identity for which their brutal 200 years of slavery have left them devoid and empty.

I keep labelling them as Negroes because like Africans and particular Africans slaves there exists some very congruous elements in their respective history. For example: they were colonized in totality for decades, their colonizers used them as slaves either in trade or war (how many Indians died serving the foreign policy of the British monarch in those 200 years?), they cannot produce anything domestically just like Africans having to import arms and heavy industrial machinery from external powers (from the P5 members, their political and legal system was forced upon them just like what the Brits and the French etc did to their former African colonies. They did not choose democracy it was shoved down their throats.

They were a bunch of small tribes like in pre-colonized Africa but when the British and French started engineering the African and Indian nations they drew BS lines trying to bring together opposing and violent tribes together into one singular entity which as you see just like in Africa now with all the racial and ethnic civil wars and violence we see the same implosions in India between religious, racial, and caste levels. Etc, etc. etc . . . . .

The only difference between the African slaves that the US brought into North America and the Indians that were enslaved by the British is the fact that one was shoved on a boat to the Antebellum South in the US cotton farms while the other was not transported but used as slaves in India to bring the riches back to their masters in England while their sons died for a old hag queen on the other side of the ocean.

The African Negro and the Indian have too much commonality as you can see hence China will never take these guys seriously.

best post in this thread.
sums up everything.

as ive said, indians are obsessed with anything china, china related things are all over indian media.
whereas chinese media never even mentions india, it always mentions the US.

chinese couldnt care less about india and indians.
china cares about beating the US.
china has far surpassed india, india is not even in the same league as china, so no point even mentioning india.

india dont get the attention that china gets, hardly any westerners talk about an indian century, its always china's rise, chinese century, all china related news. in any major global event, the west wants china's appoval or opinion or cooperation. no one even mentions the word india. westerners always write books on china related things.

india is only mentioned by the west when western hardliners want to use india as a puppet to contain china so china dint challenge western led dominance. thats why everytime any western leader goes to india, china is mentioned more in their speeches than india itself.

the west couldnt care less about india, the west is only using the indians in the grander cold war between the US and china.
india is like a proxy, so is vietnam and phillippines.

its like in the cold war where the US and soviets fought many proxy wars.

in everything its china vs the US in the eyes of most in the world.
economics, military, politics, sports, information, cultural, technological, brands, geopolitics, etc.

no one ever mentions india even once, and this pisses off india because the indians think that because they have a similar sized population to china, that they should get the same kind of respect and attention as china. but thats not how this world works.

even the smallest chinese company is given huge attention as a potentional rival in whatever industry to the west, but the biggest indian companies never even get a mention. india is completely ignored by the west and china.

so india is waving its arms saying we did this, look at us, but everyone ignores them. that infuriates india and indians to no end.

because india is a democracy, the west views india as in its sphere of influence, u can control democracies very easily, thats why the west wants to install democracies all around the world, they use their multinationals and western educated people from those countries and install them in those countries so they will never challenge the western world dominance.
same thing happened to japan, when japan was going to surpass the US economy, the US imposed the plaza accord on japan, japan had no choice but to accept it.

the west wants to control all nations and want them to live under is sphere of influence, accept western rules, accept western global institutions, accept the western way of life, accept western values, etc.

only china and russia are challenging the western dominated world.
so the west must use its puppets to take down china and russia.

hillary clinton told india to go east and basically help the US contain china.
thats the master telling its puppet to do what it tells them or else face the consequences.
so india listened to its master, as cooperating with the west is much easier than defying its orders.
india is being used like a dirty prostitute by the US.

the funniest part about it is that indians dont even realise this, the indians anger towards china because of 1962 means they are blinded by that rage, they will sell their soul to the west to get revenge on china for the 1962 humiliation.

LOL...... so you mean women and children of ancient hindu kingdoms willingly served the central asian conquerors and their soldiers after the men were killed or castrated?
Nope, I don't mean that. I mean that the way Japanese raped your women has never happened in the history of mankind and I'm sorry for your women too!

Yes, that's pretty typical indian too. "Yes sir. You have my word, sir." It's not surprising you stayed a part of the Islamic world for 800 years!
Yes but like I said, we were able to protect our women even after colonization. And your women were not so lucky. I've heard that Japanese have done the job within months.

Nope, I don't mean that. I mean that the way Japanese raped your women has never happened in the history of mankind and I'm sorry for your women too!

Yes but like I said, we were able to protect our women even after colonization. And your women were not so lucky. I've heard that Japanese have done the job within months.
Well I don't know if these hindu women were raped before they were killed or not. I heard the luckier hindu women were taken captive by the soldiers for longer-term service. I feel so sorry for hindus massacred during Hindu Kush '71. In commemoration of this truly tragic event, it's going to be my tagline.

http://www.genocidebangladesh.org/

Guess what? China's good friends with both Pakistan and Bangladesh. We have lots in common! :azn:

Well I don't know if these hindu women were raped before they were killed or not. I heard the luckier hindu women were taken captive by the soldiers for longer-term service. I feel so sorry for hindus massacred during Hindu Kush '71. I feel so sorry, it's going to be my tagline.

Bangladesh Genocide Archive
Still it doesn't beat the Japanese treatment to your women in Nanjing with using cranes and bottles.

You better leave this topic because its gonna humiliate you in the end, moreover its got nothing to do with the thread.

Still it doesn't beat the Japanese treatment to your women in Nanjing with using cranes and bottles.

You better leave this topic because its gonna humiliate you in the end, moreover its got nothing to do with the thread.
LOL..... feeling the burn, Nelson? Then don't look at this.

http://www.genocidebangladesh.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/genocide.jpg

Don't forget, we are best friends with Pakistan and Bangladesh. We love to talk about 'ole times and our mutual "favorite neighbor." :azn:

LOL..... feeling the burn, Nelson? Then don't look at this.

http://www.genocidebangladesh.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/genocide.jpg

Don't forget, we are best friends with Pakistan and Bangladesh. We love to talk about 'ole times and our mutual "favorite neighbor." :azn:
Dude,

you've totally lost it. Bangladesh was part of Pak and Pak army raped their own women and killed their own people. Its got nothing to do with India or Indians. At least get some knowledge about this topic.

On the other hand, Japanese raped women in mainland China which is still part of China. It was a horrible crime though.

It looks like it is going to turn into another troll fest.

Guys, better not getting banned again. :coffee:

ha,Germans rape Russian women and Russians rape German women,that' part of war.Japan is kind of sick,organized special institution to provide girls to US occupying troops,that's the real shame.

ha,Germans rape Russian women and Russians rape German women,that' part of war.Japan is kind of sick,organized special institution to provide girls to US occupying troops,that's the real shame.it was government sponsored and organized.to give your women to the occupying masters to please the masters,that was really really sick,there are some documentary movies about this.

GIs used Japanese brothels after WWII - World news - Asia-Pacific - msnbc.com

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=21789

Re: China's Response To India's Military Upgrade In Arunachal Pradesh

all those interested in RAPE, Prostitutes, BD etc etc... I have re-emphasised the TOPIC here... stick to it!

Re: China's Response To India's Military Upgrade In Arunachal Pradesh

all those interested in RAPE, Prostitutes, BD etc etc... I have re-emphasised the TOPIC here... stick to it!

you fellow Indians brought that up and stuck to it.

My, my, my

for a people that don't care about China why are you posting in this thread?
why are your cohorts obssessivly reporting on news about dear old china in that pathological inferiority complex driven manic desperation you guys so clearly exhibit?

Who is the obsessive one? I wonder . .

Just another classic example of behavior born from Britsh indoctrinated slave class system that leaves these people in perpetual servitude to masters old and new . . . .

Look, Vinod has gone crazy now that he realized his caste is high but his nationality is low. :cheesy: He really thought india's colonial heritage would give him an advantage over us Chinese.

It's okay, Vinod, drink some bubbly beverage..... do what you need to do in the street in front of your house...... give the kids a dime.

Enjoy being an indian ....... don't be ashamed ....... you earned it through karma.

LOL........... Vinod has completely lost his mind to post self-deluding ramble like this. He really hopes some strong nation would come along and fight China, because he knows the true nature of indians from the 1971 massacre.

Careful, don't burn too much, Vinod, or you might self-immolate.

Frankly, you have made a complete fool of yourself.

May be it is the British force fed opium, may be it is the forced single child policy that made a brat of a complete generation, may be it is the new found riches of some.

Whatever it is, you have given a very low account of yourself and your country.

I have Chinese friends in personal life and we get along well.

I hope for their sake that people like you are the exception than the rule in China. I would still like to believe that the majority has the confucian culture of humility intact.

You're posting in this thread, now does that mean that you care a lot about India? If yes then great.

Oh yeah yeah, there is no news about India in China, correct?

Its you dear!

I guess you still are under the shock of Japanese rapes all over China "without even making you slaves"! Get over it man.

I am proud that even after colonization we were able to protect our women. Now does that hurt?

I can’t believe that Indians would use the Rape of Nanking as rebuttals to my arguments? Do they realize how much ammunition they are giving me? lol

When you look at the tragedy of Nanking you must look at the underpinnings of why it occurred and juxtaposed it to similar atrocities in WW2.

The Japs massacre of Nanking is the same as the Germans did to Stalingrad and to the two nukes dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. When you face a strong cultural and marshal race whose history spans for centuries a big part of defeating such enemies is using psychological warfare which unlike the enslavement of tribally divided inferior Indians required no such methodology. Sometimes it works but many times it doesn’t especially against strong will culturally solid nation states and people.

When the Germans pushed into Russia in WW2 culminating in the battle of Stalingrad it represented not just a city to get to the Russian energy corridors to fuel the German army but a statement to crush any future resistance to German dominance. To destroy the city would have meant to the Germans to destroy the Russian spirit. Hitler brought his best panzer divisions and order the Luwaffe to turn the city into rubble, 2 million died, the orders from the German side was to kill on sight, civillian or otherwise. Waffen SS took no POWs they just slaughtered them. But as we can see the Russians didn’t surrender their spirit wasn’t broken. Hence why they are in the P5.

In Nanking the Japs were ordered to rape and pillage. Nanking was a statement to the rest of China that this is what happens when you resist the Jap army. They knew they cannot fight a long term campaign against China with their limited resources and people and expect to win. If China surrendered they could avoid such brutality. All this time China was fighting a civil war between the KMT and Communists. The Communists barely had rifles let alone artillery so they retreated back into the hinterlands to regroup and counter attack using guerilla tatics against a vastly superior armed Jap army and airforce.

We can clearly see they did not quit against such brutality and overwhelming military disadvantages like some inferior nations and hence why they are in the P5.

Regarding the Japs, it took not one but freakin 2 nuclear bombs totally incinerating 2 Japanese cities before this as much a psychological weapon brought Japan to its knees. The US did not want a land invasion of mainland Japan even though they were clearly winning the pacific war. The 2 nukes were used to break the spirit of Japan to end the war as quickly as possible. Japan surrendered but their marshal spirit and strong resolute determination was only conquered by the most deadliest weapon devise by man.

In light of those examples above we come to India. A nation if could call it that and people that got colonized not occupied (big difference) for 2 centuries, that is not 2 decades but 20 decades. The british did not have to use psychological warfare to defeat a weak, cowardly, disorganized, lack of fighting spirit and nation state.

You don’t need a Stalingrad, Nanking or Hiroshima to try to defeat and enslave an already castrated, surrender minded timid people just like you don’t need that to colonize similar weak tribes in Africa. When a dog puts its tail between its legs and shows you his belly what would be the point of beating him to submission? All you would be doing is torturing the weak pathetic creature. People will laugh at you for bullying the weak and disadvantaged. Shooting someone showing the white flag before the battle begins is a taboo.

Moreover, as you can see in the examples above I have given why and how the current UN Security Council is formed. The major powers that form the current P5 have shed millions of lives and were subjected to some major atrocities and adversities and had to overcome them to eventually winning the war and thus forming the current leadership body to the world. The main motif is They never quit!

The current P5 members have earned their seat of leadership. Not a surrender monkey timid country that gives up first before the bell of war is sounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom