What's new

China's Response To India's Military Upgrade In Arunachal Pradesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow where did you learn the history?pakistani madarassa
poor and cheap quality discussion and mentality

NOP ... he was a student of brahman temple founded by chanakya.

if hawks like me were in power in 1962.

there wont be a civilization called india.
i would have carpet bombed india back to the stone age.

china should have been far more ruthless with that fascist regime.

Oh my God .. "Hawk like ME".. believe me u must be one of those crow chick's sitting in the cuckoo's nest thinking itself to be a cuckoo..BTW i heard of another hawk Hmmm ya syed shah ali gilani, read about him u ill know what be do with self proclaimed hawks..

and carpet bomb india..aaah u 4" ppl have lousy dreams..do u know who saved ur grandmoms from jap brothels in manchuria ..ha ha..u guys cant even defend ur counrty and dream such big..

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

NOP ... he was a student of brahman temple founded by chanakya.

chanakya founded no temple.. :P

Oh my God .. "Hawk like ME".. believe me u must be one of those crow chick's sitting in the cuckoo's nest thinking itself to be a cuckoo..BTW i heard of another hawk Hmmm ya syed shah ali gilani, read about him u ill know what be do with self proclaimed hawks..

and carpet bomb india..aaah u 4" ppl have lousy dreams..do u know who saved ur grandmoms from jap brothels in manchuria ..ha ha..u guys cant even defend ur counrty and dream such big.

Some were already conceived before the grandmom could be saved from those brothels. ;)

and carpet bomb india..aaah u 4" ppl have lousy dreams..do u know who saved ur grandmoms from jap brothels in manchuria ..ha ha..u guys cant even defend ur counrty and dream such big..

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

chanakya founded no temple.. :P

we absolutely humiliated u in 1962.
india is always behind china in everything.

it must suck to be indian.

Lol to live under an authoritarian govt, to be fed with BS everyday saying how great and a "HYPERPOWER" your country is and how the other countries cant match up to you living in delusion ...emm yeah how can one be not jealous. :rofl:

Lol to live under an authoritarian govt, to be fed with BS everyday saying how great and a "HYPERPOWER" your country is and how the other countries cant match up to you living in delusion ...emm yeah how can one be not jealous. :rofl:

maybe if u indians were not such lazy bums, u could one day catch upto china.
i highly doubt it, but u can dream.

china compares itself with america.
china is vastly superior to india in every possible way.
we dont need to compare ourselves with third world nations like india.

China is a third rate copycat country, no brains of its own. Just copying others and does cheap manufacturing.

Your neighbors Japan and Korea are far ahead of you.

You zombies assemble IPads for USA, adding just $1 in value for each IPad.

Comparing to USA? :lol:

India doesn't care for you and your third rate dictator country. Just go and hide in your third rate corner.

It was a minor border skirmish during days when our leaders thought that the only use of the army is for building civilian roads.

China did run back to the original positions with its tails between its legs.

China had its arse kicked even by tiny Vietnam. Tiny Japan did that too. Just 60,000 Mongols took over your whole country of hundreds of millions.

What are you on about?

Some CCP zombies are too over confident about what we can do. Of course I don't think there are any issues big enough for India and China to go to war.

Except the pathetic "single child" spoilt generation of useless internet warriors.

Gosh, US got bullied by Britain during its 13 colonies era, but now who is the boss? :devil:

Vietnam? You have listened to much of fairytale from our Vietcong friends here. :coffee:

To the US?? hahhaahahahahahah they are light years ahead of you has for the bolded part mate stop deluding yourself your own Chinese member agrees China is a third world country and he is right..your just being stupid.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Gosh, US got bullied by Britain during its 13 colonies era, but now who is the boss? :devil:

Vietnam? You have listened to much of fairytale from our Vietcong friends here. :coffee:

Stop comparing your self to the US your nowhere near them....lol...yeah you can call them fairytales or watever you like.

Ha ha haha

You can delude yourself all you want to forget your paternal ancestry. The history of the hindu civilization can never compared to China!

Fact is, China remains since 300 BC...... Qin, Han, Sui, Tang, Song, Yuan, Ming, Qing and PRC are all China...... while ancient hindu kingdoms were totally destroyed by Islam over the course of centuries, replaced by an Islamic-Hindu culture before being colonized by Anglos for 200 years.

"India Conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border” - Hu Shih....

now live in another century of humiliation thinking about this....

"India Conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border” - Hu Shih....

now live in another century of humiliation thinking about this....
More like the century of humiliation for India. ^^

Hmm... "absolutely" humiliated.

Do you realize that something like that could have happened only in a remote corner of our country...... At the hands of someone, whom we considered brother, but who betrayed us.

Anyway, compare this "absoulte humiliation" of India ... with China's absolute humiliation:

1. Did it happen in a remote corner of your country ... or were the Japanese marching through the heartland of China?
2. Did the Japanese betray you, after showing brotherly feelings .... or they just made it plain clear: they will come and rape you?
3. Do you really think Japanese would have stopped raping you, unless USA (yes, USA) military made it a condition that they spare China?

Generations upon generations of Chinese will come .... and each will be indebted to USA, for all times to come.

And you want to compare this with the "1962 incident" as an "absolute humiliation"?

Dear Sir, the term "absolute humiliation" if applied to both 1937 and 1962, will have altogether different definition in the two cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom