What's new

China’s popularity in Bangladesh dips a bit over Myanmar issue

Why is this obsession with BD dude?
See any BD members hanging around you section all day long?

Are you lot here all day long to type your stuff to know?...like typing a word a minute, one letter at a time or something?

My posts here take a cpl minutes in between stock market trades and/or simulations I run for work....when I feel like it and when there is a good return on butthurt. Your crying is good example....that butthurt return is simply not found in any other subforum here.

Why is this obsession with BD dude?
See any BD members hanging around you section all day long?

Stic to the topic...It is a forum where everyone can hang around based on their will..

BTW, this is a classic case, where BD was outclassed by smart move from US and West with respect to its relation with China....Now, BD is in a situation where China do not give damn about you, but BD is requesting for help...
In BD, due to Muslim Ummah feeling, you guys keep on shouting and bad mouthing US and West..Now BD do not have much choice than to take help of US if they would like send these poor people back to Myanmar....

See..it is a catch 22 for you...Take the help of US, they will simply increase their influence in your country....If you do not take their help, get ready to get continious refugee from MYANMAR which will be solidly backed by China...

Stic to the topic...It is a forum where everyone can hang around based on their will..

BTW, this is a classic case, where BD was outclassed by smart move from US and West with respect to its relation with China....Now, BD is in a situation where China do not give damn about you, but BD is requesting for help...
In BD, due to Muslim Ummah feeling, you guys keep on shouting and bad mouthing US and West..Now BD do not have much choice than to take help of US if they would like send these poor people back to Myanmar....

See..it is a catch 22 for you...Take the help of US, they will simply increase their influence in your country....If you do not take their help, get ready to get continious refugee from MYANMAR which will be solidly backed by China...

Yea not far from the truth. Bangladesh is screwed.

Yea not far from the truth. Bangladesh is screwed.

I would rather say, PDF poster of BD are just in their own world...Their Gov is smart enough to sense the alignment and taking right step to safeguard the interest of their country..Ultimately, those poor refugees will have to go back to Myanmar and China will play a big role in pressurizing BD gov to accede to the demand of sending back the refugee to their place where they belong to...

I would rather say, PDF poster of BD are just in their own world...Their Gov is smart enough to sense the alignment and taking right step to safeguard the interest of their country..Ultimately, those poor refugees will have to go back to Myanmar and China will play a big role in pressurizing BD gov to accede to the demand of sending back the refugee to their place where they belong to...
Gov knows that they need China and India to counter western pressure after the election as they are planning to rig the election.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom