What's new

China's Picturesque Tibet Autonomous Region: News & Images

It seems, you took the consensus already ? Let me see the verdict. Also, did you take a similar consensus in Tibet or among the Uyghurs, before that ?
Also, tell me, how does joining China translate as getting freedom ? Last time I checked, you cannot even get to cast your vote.

And now the scope broadens from Buddhism ? 5 posts back, that was not the case. So, what defines a nation ?

Consensus? It's what India govt should do. All right, just take the independence referendum in those areas, that's democratic nations' game. As to your logic, the Indian govt with democratic mask has rights of dictatorial occupation.

"And now the scope broadens from Buddhism ?“
That's the all aspects worked together I said. (PS:) And note that's in ancientry I meant, nowadays China govt fullfil multi-culture policy. I don't know it's right or wrong. But so far, in Tibet it's sucessful.

Last edited:
Consensus? It's what India govt should do. All right, just take the independence referendum in those areas, that's democratic nations' game. As to your logic, the Indian govt with democratic mask has rights of dictatorial occupation.
And why should India govt. do it ? To appease some random Chinese guy ?
"And now the scope broadens from Buddhism ?“
That's the all aspects worked together I said.

How do the Uyghurs fit in ? Not Buddhist.

The chinese govt is torturing the Tibetans and the Uyghurs. Why shouldnt Chinese govt do it ?

Tour to Tibet, the Inidans are like pitiful beggers. Next time remind me, I show you an video some Indian toured in Tibet. There has their dream living standard.

Tour to Tibet, the Inidans are like pitiful beggers. Next time remind me, I show you an video some Indian toured in Tibet. There has their dream living standard.

Have you ever been to Imphal ? BTW, by that logic, you should join Japan or South Korea.
Go a little inland and the Chinese look no better than any beggar elsewhere.

tibet_protest_2008_cropped.jpg

This is Tibet ? When is the referendum there ?
what the fuxk,,:girl_wacko:Indians are a mouthful of lies!,this is in Nepal, not China,u should know This is not the Chinese police or military clothing, and you need to know, Chinese police never use this "Indian style" baton

@waz @Hu Songshan This guy, publishing false information, deceitful

Last edited:
The obsession continues

How cute.I have never really witnessed a Chinese feel good session before

Do you get a kick from showing us in poor light ? o_O
I am really interested to hear your answer, of all the Chinese posters here you insist that Chinese here ignore the Indians & yet everyday you are creating new threads for us :woot:
A fool not willing to accept the reality.

Oh,news!Who said indian is poor?Ahead of PM Modi's US visit, govt clears multi-billion dollar deal for military helicopters with Boeing.Ahead of PM Modi's US visit, govt clears multi-billion dollar deal for military helicopters with Boeing - The Times of India

Your GK is really amazing

You are using to much facts

Lol,one if your own has started this thread
No meaningful troll,just like quarrel,even in such fact,I can not hear any reasonable voice in indian.Pls dont worry about china,It will collapse soon and indian will rise becme superpower.Enjoy your democracy and free election.Also the rich indian,at least I cant think about another country who can spend multi-billions $ for the military helicopters.

Oh,news!Who said indian is poor?Ahead of PM Modi's US visit, govt clears multi-billion dollar deal for military helicopters with Boeing.Ahead of PM Modi's US visit, govt clears multi-billion dollar deal for military helicopters with Boeing - The Times of India

No meaningful troll,just like quarrel,even in such fact,I can not hear any reasonable voice in indian.Pls dont worry about china,It will collapse soon and indian will rise becme superpower.Enjoy your democracy and free election.Also the rich indian,at least I cant think about another country who can spend multi-billions $ for the military helicopters.

Online Tuition Teacher | Home Tuition | Private eTuitions - Vedantu

Why should we compare Tibet to India?
Tibetan's life expectancy is higher than Indian's although it is one of the lowest in China.
But they live on plateaus of 3000-5000m above the sea level!

Add to that other indicators such as infant mortality, access to clean water and other basic hygiene.

Tibet is ahead of India in all these. Like you said, perhaps it is better to compare Tibet with another place that is more in league with.

The first train of 2015 winter travel in Tibet arrives at Lhasa on September 16
2015-09-18

At 18:48 pm, September 16, 2015, with the train slowly entering into Lhasa Railway Station, the first 600 more travelers of 2015 winter travel in Tibet arrives at Lhasa. It marks the beginning of this year’s winter travel activities in Tibet.

W020150918435925305119.jpg

Photo shows that the train is entering into Lhasa Railway Station.[Photo/Wu Yuren]

W020150918435925362582.jpg

Photo shows that tourists are taking photos right before the train at Lhasa Railway Station.[Photo/Wu Yuren]

At 18:48 pm, September 16, 2015, with the train slowly entering into Lhasa Railway Station, the first 600 more travelers of 2015 winter travel in Tibet arrives at Lhasa. It marks the beginning of this year’s winter travel activities in Tibet.

The trip of winter travel in Tibet is co-launched by Tibet Taikang Travel Agency and travel agencies in Zhejiang Province and Gansu Province. This train departs from Golmud city in Qinghai Province, and its terminal station is Lhasa. The whole trip will last for 14 days, and tourists will have a three-day sightseeing in Lhasa.

W020150918435925412590.jpg

Photo shows that Tibetan people are dancing to welcome the guests from somewhere far away.[Photo/Wu Yuren]

W020150918435925468254.jpg

Photo shows that the two oldest people, 80-year-old Shao Naner and 81-year-old Zhu Xingzong.[Photo/Wu Yuren]

In order to further promote the development of off-season travel in Tibet, Tibet will market off-season travels and featured tourism products, as well as special train tourism activities.

Tsering Droma says that in recent years, as traffic conditions in Tibet are more convenient and tourism facilities is more perfect, the number of customers who travel in Tibet at summer or winter is increasing year by year as well.

@AndrewJin @TaiShang @Place Of Space
If I were you, I would avoid these baboons. They are full of deceit and lies. They will hit you below the belt just to get their lies across.

I personally do not take them seriously, hence, never get involved in personal debate -- except a few reasonable ones.

I would advice other members on this.

Just ignore them and they will eventually leave.

@AndrewJin @TaiShang @Place Of Space
If I were you, I would avoid these baboons. They are full of deceit and lies. They will hit you below the belt just to get their lies across.
indian is so indian these days!!!
The Mughul Empire was the central government. Governed all those subject in the territory.
Han, Uyghurs, Mongol, Sibo lived mixed-community under China central govt.
Don't try to convince them, please. Bro. Someone here just has a very weak connection between brain and mouth.

It's good that they don't accept the facts and reasons. We just have no need to provide anything.
what the fuxk,,:girl_wacko:Indians are a mouthful of lies!,this is in Nepal, not China,u should know This is not the Chinese police or military clothing, and you need to know, Chinese police never use this "Indian style" baton

A fool not willing to accept the reality.
Didnt get their mind ,just nonthing to say.Indians awalys indians.:disagree:

Indian can live for 1000 years, Indian can't die. None Indian died in 1967-1977.
Cheerz this cup of Ganges water. :cheers:

Already proven what? Cheerz this cup of Ganges water :cheers:
View attachment 259489
转山是藏族人表示虔诚的一种方式。他们相信徒步围着神山绕行可以洗清一生罪孽。心怀信仰、敬畏自然,虔诚的藏民离开世俗的现实生活,走入荒野自由穿行,历经磨难后回到出发地。途中经历的艰险丝毫不能吓退生生世世围绕卡瓦格博转经的藏民,因为在他们看来,苦难和折磨正是他们延续着朝圣之路前行的理由。 杨帆/摄
I don't have anything against ordinary hindus or any other religion. But less than a year after India was born Gandhi was killed by an RSS man. Indias refusal to end its biases rooted in 1947 partition (muslims killed hindus too and to say this i a being as neutral as i can) and its operations supporting fanatical elements like Operation Polo have resulted in the ghetto-ization of specific communities.It has also found itself difficult to act against people who have attacked minorities like the RSS example I gave

Secularism may be a concept proposed and heavily advocated by Gandhi but a lot of Indians simply do not believe in its benefits. Meanwhile muslims are cringing under Modi rule.

Indian PM is a terrorist. Fact.
Could u brief on GDP of India's main cities and the number of retail sales?
I have tagged u many times.

In the international HDI map, the India is colored red, in the Indian govt one, all are green. Classic Indian govt statistics implementation. Ganges water here. :cheers:
@Hu Songshan

Last edited:

1. How do you know ? Looks like Chinese riot police or army to me. The place where I got the image was talking about Tibet only and not Nepal.

2. There is a Tibetan genocide case and are you denying that ? There were a lot of other pictures too, way too gory and definitely of Tibet. I am sure you can look them up ? Or do I have to give links to you ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom