What's new

China's Picturesque Tibet Autonomous Region: News & Images

Don't try to convince them, please. Bro. Someone here just has a very weak connection between brain and mouth.

It's good that they don't accept the facts and reasons. We just have no need to provide anything.

I don't convince them anything. I let you know how the Assamese, Manipurese, Tibetan living in the hell.

The Mughul Empire was the central government. Governed all those subject in the territory.
Han, Uyghurs, Mongol, Sibo lived mixed-community under China central govt.

At this point, you need to question yourself, do you think you really know about Indian history ? Thats one. Ask me nicely and I will tell you your mistake there. I have nothing against the Chinese in general.

Secondly, Chinese central govt. ? The Uygurs have been living there from much before there was the concept of a 'central govt'.

What you said "province" was set up in 1980's.
Which province was set up in 1980's?

That's the history. Like Mughul Empire, Delhi Sultan were Islamic country, that how the country did run. Indian robbed the nation from Muslims.

Indians are called 'Indians' for their thousands of years association with "anything beyond Indus" by the Persians and the Greeks; And now they robbed the nation from Muslims who set foot at around 700 AD in the region!! I am happily withdrawing from this thread. Better to sleep.

At this point, you need to question yourself, do you think you really know about Indian history ? Thats one. Ask me nicely and I will tell you your mistake there. I have nothing against the Chinese in general.

Secondly, Chinese central govt. ? The Uygurs have been living there from much before there was the concept of a 'central govt'.

Indian have to read other nations' historical book to learn its own ancient history. You can't pretend to be expert.

I also have nothing against the Indian. The Indian govt done things too aggressively and violently. I advise those so called "tribes" act "non-violent resistance" like the Indian did to beg British leave.

We all know this.

Really, why not to post early? I just know these videos recently. Do you have anything more? Share

Indian have to read other nations' historical book to learn its own ancient history. You can't pretend to be expert.

I also have nothing against the Indian. The Indian govt done things too aggressively and violently. I advise those so called "tribes" act "non-violent resistance" like the Indian did to beg British leave.
There you have the person advising others trying to act like an expert in the same breath. What do you understand about Non cooperation movement ? Civil disobedience movement ? What does "Simon go back" mean to you ? Who is Bhagat Singh ? Who is Khudiram ?

Finally, if the Chinese get to lay a claim on territories, using the Buddhist card, then why not the Uygurs, using the Mulism card ? Charity begins at home ? Chop chop..

There you have the person advising others trying to act like an expert in the same breath. What do you understand about Non cooperation movement ? Civil disobedience movement ? What does "Simon go back" mean to you ? Who is Bhagat Singh ? Who is Khudiram ?

Finally, if the Chinese get to lay a claim on territories, using the Buddhist card, then why not the Uygurs, using the Mulism card ? Charity begins at home ? Chop chop..

China is not democracy nation, we don't play that games. The former ancient Chinese dynasties used power to conqurered them.

Democratic India should give freedom to Kashmir, Manipur, ....

China is not democracy nation, we don't play that games. The former ancient Chinese dynasties used power to conqurered them.

Democratic India should give freedom to Kashmir, Manipur, ....

Now this is sound logic right there. You are right because you can do it wrong and I am wrong because I do it right ?
Man.. I should buy you a beer someday.

BTW, @Place Of Space , how do you know that you have not been talking to a Manipuri all the time ?

Whats a democracy if they don't have the basic rights?
What in your opinion are the basic rights ? Also, how do the basic right of X takes priority over Y ?

Is it not violation of basic rights, if the people dont get to decide that by means of agreeing to a majority ? If that is the case, then why are you living in your country! There the politburo decides for everything. When did they ask you what do you want ?
It's mildly amusing to see a citizen of anon-democratic country, blowing the trumpet of democracy.
Is it not about Buddhism any more ? And it's 800 years history ? You guys should join Nepal then. I'm yet to get an answer on why the Uyghurs are still being restrained by China, following your logic.

What in your opinion are the basic rights ? Also, how do the basic right of X takes priority over Y ?

Is it not violation of basic rights, if the people dont get to decide that by means of agreeing to a majority ? If that is the case, then why are you living in your country! There the politburo decides for everything. When did they ask you what do you want ?
It's mildly amusing to see a citizen of anon-democratic country, blowing the trumpet of democracy.
Is it not about Buddhism any more ? And it's 800 years history ? You guys should join Nepal then. I'm yet to get an answer on why the Uyghurs are still being restrained by China, following your logic.

They don't want to be under Indian occupation, they are begging the Indian get out, that's their basic right. British gave freedom to Indian, why the Indian can't give freedom to those "tribes", you guys describe.
That's not fully about Buddhism, conqurer, royal marriage, culture exchanges. That's the all aspects worked together in ancientry, time is the catalyzer, historical memorary. It is 800 years, the Dalai Lama even can't deny it.

They don't want to be under Indian occupation, they are begging the Indian get out, that's their basic right. British gave freedom to Indian, why the Indian can't give freedom to those "tribes", you guys describe.
That's not fully about Buddhism, conqurer, royal marriage, culture exchanges. That's the all aspects worked together in ancientry, time is the catalyzer, historical memorary. It is 800 years, the Dalai Lama even can't deny it.

It seems, you took the consensus already ? Let me see the verdict. Also, did you take a similar consensus in Tibet or among the Uyghurs, before that ?
Also, tell me, how does joining China translate as getting freedom ? Last time I checked, you cannot even get to cast your vote.

And now the scope broadens from Buddhism ? 5 posts back, that was not the case. So, what defines a nation ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom