What's new

China's Picturesque Tibet Autonomous Region: News & Images

Money doesn't motivate beyond a point, and certainly it doesn't motivate all.
Tea,money,relaxed life,a good house,happy family,no unhappiness,good friends,beautiful scenery near home→fine
Any other means(like democracy,wars,military) are just methods,not purpose.

Save it, Miss Bamboo.
Demon-crazy is the only thing they have, let them brag and live in delusion.
Who is bragging about anything ? You tell me ? We have our own problems. We have our own issues. We have our own aspirations. We are trying to make the best out of our circumstances. We know about our reality as well and we do recognize the fact that China is a step ahead of us in this. That does not mean we have ceased to exist here and we have some pretty strong dynamics going on here.

“Doesn't mean that you lived any richer as well. ”
“Have you read Das Kapital ?”
I am sorry I dont,I like comic and novel.T_TAnd some ancient Chinese book.

“Doesn't mean that you lived any richer as well. ”
“Have you read Das Kapital ?”
I am sorry I dont,I like comic and novel.T_TAnd some ancient Chinese book.
You need to know how to quote. But before thatr, you should not be talking about things that you hardly comprehend. Kapish ?

Ummm.People who have been to Xizang love there so much.
It is said that Xizang is very good,although lack of oxygen.Many Tibetan Children learn in Sichuan province,some have told me that.

That's correct. Tibet is a tourism paradise, open up to the whole earth , while the Dawang is blocked by Indian govt. Manipur, Assam, Kashmir like black hell after the Indian invasion these years.

That's correct. Tibet is a tourism paradise, open up to the whole earth , while the Dawang is blocked by Indian govt. Manipur, Assam, Kashmir like black hell after the Indian invasion these years.
By the same logic, Tibet is occupied by China. period.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom