What's new

China's Picturesque Tibet Autonomous Region: News & Images

Umm..Unkil Sammy and the rest can afford to spend it.Not a country with sub saharan levels of economic credentials.
We do not spend bc we love to rather bc we have to.....we still spend d lowst in.d.region
And this shouldnt come from a Pakistani who tend to spend more than India with simillar poverty levels

If you think spending less than 2 percent of gdp on defence is too much....then you should have a look at yours and that of uncle SAM's
US can loan the $ from all world,can you?china uesed to be poor,ao force on the construction .when we have money ,we can support a huge military ,can you?Each country have primary problem and secondary ,the primary for india is about economic,no the military.

US can loan the $ from all world,can you?china uesed to be poor,ao force on the construction .when we have money ,we can support a huge military ,can you?Each country have primary problem and secondary ,the primary for india is about economic,no the military.
The amount which is spent on poverty alleviation supercedes the defence spending by a vast difference....
Believe me....its the lowest ....it cant get any.lower when u have an eastern.neighbour which has a bullying attitude

You don't know Inidan. In their minds, the whole south Asia continent is theirs. So their primary problem is still military, they need military to control Dawang, the Kashmir, Nagaland, Assam, Sikkim and Manipur. Indian don't has soft power to hold these area and nations, they have to get helps from military.
manipur stab down the town—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

2013-02-25-Jataka-G02.jpg

View of the courtyard for the Main Tibetan Temple where thousands gathered to listen to His Holiness the Dalai Lama's Jataka Tale teaching in Dharamsala, HP, India, on February 25, 2013. Photo/Tenzin Phuntsok/Namgyal Archive

If Tibet is much richer than India then Why the hell these Tibetan prefer living in India !!!!

View of the courtyard for the Main Tibetan Temple where thousands gathered to listen to His Holiness the Dalai Lama's Jataka Tale teaching in Dharamsala, HP, India, on February 25, 2013. Photo/Tenzin Phuntsok/Namgyal Archive

If Tibet is much richer than India then Why the hell these Tibetan prefer living in India !!!!
Dalai Lama,hehe,a slave owner, not surprise for china.He is a quiet clever guy try to get support from western ERO and US. indian also use this guy for querying Tibet question.Pls check this when we try to discuss economic index.

You don't know Inidan. In their minds, the whole south Asia continent is theirs. So their primary problem is still military, they need military to control Dawang, the Kashmir, Nagaland, Assam, Sikkim and Manipur. Indian don't has soft power to hold these area and nations, they have to get helps from military.
manipur stab down the town—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看
I know that.I woder that the Hindu here never went to china before,I know a indian uncle,with kindness and respectful.Although he may disagree with your view,but he can narrate his view with tough and elegant.This is far more better than guys here. At least he stays in china for years,he know what happened in china,he may not agree with our minds,but he respect with achievement in china and he wants more Indians know the real china,hope india can rise sharply.

They are not living in India, they living on their own land, Dawang, Sikkim, part of Kashmir.

LOL, indeed.

That's a no brainer.

And ahead in every conceivable human development indicator.
Why do some people so blatantly spread lies here? :D

Tibet HDI for 2010 - 0.569
India HDI for 2013 - 0.586

List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of administrative divisions of Greater China by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In case your maths/ data interpretation is poor

0.586 > 0.569 :lol:

Also greater HDI score means greater quality of life :D

I guess its too much to expect for proper quality propaganda

Dalai Lama,hehe,a slave owner, not surprise for china.He is a quiet clever guy try to get support from western ERO and US. indian also use this guy for querying Tibet question.Pls check this when we try to discuss economic index.

I know that.I woder that the Hindu here never went to china before,I know a indian uncle,with kindness and respectful.Although he may disagree with your view,but he can narrate his view with tough and elegant.This is far more better than guys here. At least he stays in china for years,he know what happened in china,he may not agree with our minds,but he respect with achievement in china and he wants more Indians know the real china,hope india can rise sharply.

You dream your hell enmey to agree with you. You'd better observe the forum firstly, then make posts with reserve.

Why do some people so blatantly spread lies here? :D

Tibet HDI for 2010 - 0.569
India HDI for 2013 - 0.586

List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of administrative divisions of Greater China by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In case your maths/ data interpretation is poor

0.586 > 0.569 :lol:

Also greater HDI score means greater quality of life :D

I guess its too much to expect for proper quality propaganda

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzk1MDQ0Njky.html

In India unlike Tibet, no Tibetan will come across posters like these

View attachment 142510
Translation-

Farm Workers Needed: Tibetans Need Not Apply

View attachment 142511

Translation-

Hotel Needs Help, Tibetans Need Not Apply

Seriously, a non-Tibetan putting up such posters in Tibetan lands, the bloody nerve

Source

Cable reference id: #08CHENGDU287

Last edited:
More than half the Tibetan population lives in India.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom