What's new

China's Picturesque Tibet Autonomous Region: News & Images

India gov need to consider the millitery about the geography for the north state.To against china potential invase,India dont want to develop the infrastracture.I dont think its a good idea,and its a short views.

We are talking about the entire country here, not just the northern parts. I do not think the government keeps the region wretched out of a grand plan or strategy. It is just how the things are over there.

We are talking about the entire country here, not just the northern parts. I do not think the government keeps the region wretched out of a grand plan or strategy. It is just how the things are over there.

It's better for india to keep their northern territory poor so China will think thrice before invading :lol:

But let's increase 90 lakh cannon fodders to the border with China :rofl:

It's better for india to keep their northern territory poor so China will think thrice before invading :lol:

But let's increase 90 lakh cannon fodders to the border with China :rofl:

It is not our concern what they do. China will do this:

China's rural road network to reach 3.95 mln km
September 21, 2015

China is expected to extend its road network in rural areas to 3.95 million km by the end of this year, reaching 99 percent of the country's towns and 93 percent of villages, Minister of Transportation Yang Chuantang announced on Monday.

China will invest 326.5 billion yuan (51 billion U.S. dollars) during its 12th Five-Year-Plan period (2011-2015) on rural road construction, which will bring more than 2.9 million jobs for rural migrant workers, said Yang at a conference in northwest China's Gansu Province.

About 1 million km of roads will be built or renovated in rural areas and 5,000 villages will be connected to roads during the period, he said.

Some 60 percent of the rural road investment focuses on poverty-stricken areas, he said.

September 21, 2015

China is expected to extend its road network in rural areas to 3.95 million km by the end of this year, reaching 99 percent of the country's towns and 93 percent of villages, Minister of Transportation Yang Chuantang announced on Monday.

China will invest 326.5 billion yuan (51 billion U.S. dollars) during its 12th Five-Year-Plan period (2011-2015) on rural road construction, which will bring more than 2.9 million jobs for rural migrant workers, said Yang at a conference in northwest China's Gansu Province.

About 1 million km of roads will be built or renovated in rural areas and 5,000 villages will be connected to roads during the period, he said.

Some 60 percent of the rural road investment focuses on poverty-stricken areas, he said.

Believe me, I'm not concern at all. In fact i like their grand strategy :lol:

Like all country strategy,too much source for the military acquisitions beyond its limit of national power and countious acuisitions didnt give capital for domestic industry .May be India needs braves like dengxiaoping,cut military for one million.

Why is Tibet much richer than India?

in 2013:

India GDP per capita 1499 USD

Tibet: 4630 USD

From Income in India which has an easier to read picture List of Indian states by GDP

according to the data, the richest state in India is Delhi and its GDP per capita is around $3000.

For Indian Himalayan states which are near Tibet, the GDP per capita are just hundreds of dollar.

"Tibet is the among the poorest province in China in terms of GPD per capita. But even that figure has been uphold artificially through external effort. Majority of Tibet's 3 million residents (0.2% of China's population) are devoted buddhist, who spend majority of their time praying and pilgrimage and generate little economic output. To mitigate this problem, the CPC has ordered all other province to spend 0.1% of their GDP to assist Tibet every year. This amounts to huge amount of money flowing into Tibet every year. Those money are mostly spent on infrastructure and education.

In Tibet, the education is free from kinder-garden all the way to the University level. On average each resident in Tibet receive additional subsidy of 6000 US dollar per year from the national budget. The average salaries in Tibet is one of the highest in all of Chinese provinces. With China getting richer day by day, huge amount of investment and wealth are pouring into the area. So the gap between Tibet and India is only going to become wider in the near future."

The obsession continues

Why is Tibet much richer than India?

in 2013:

India GDP per capita 1499 USD

Tibet: 4630 USD

From Income in India which has an easier to read picture List of Indian states by GDP

according to the data, the richest state in India is Delhi and its GDP per capita is around $3000.

For Indian Himalayan states which are near Tibet, the GDP per capita are just hundreds of dollar.

"Tibet is the among the poorest province in China in terms of GPD per capita. But even that figure has been uphold artificially through external effort. Majority of Tibet's 3 million residents (0.2% of China's population) are devoted buddhist, who spend majority of their time praying and pilgrimage and generate little economic output. To mitigate this problem, the CPC has ordered all other province to spend 0.1% of their GDP to assist Tibet every year. This amounts to huge amount of money flowing into Tibet every year. Those money are mostly spent on infrastructure and education.

In Tibet, the education is free from kinder-garden all the way to the University level. On average each resident in Tibet receive additional subsidy of 6000 US dollar per year from the national budget. The average salaries in Tibet is one of the highest in all of Chinese provinces. With China getting richer day by day, huge amount of investment and wealth are pouring into the area. So the gap between Tibet and India is only going to become wider in the near future."

The obsession continues

September 21, 2015

How cute.I have never really witnessed a Chinese feel good session before

Let's say just to put a note in history. And move on.

Do you get a kick from showing us in poor light ? o_O
I am really interested to hear your answer, of all the Chinese posters here you insist that Chinese here ignore the Indians & yet everyday you are creating new threads for us :woot:

The obsession continues

How cute.I have never really witnessed a Chinese feel good session before

I am really interested to hear your answer, of all the Chinese posters here you insist that Chinese here ignore the Indians & yet everyday you are creating new threads for us :woot:
Sorry for feelings.But I am not a obsession for just pretty face outline ,I will start a new thread about chinese problem about huge city,yes,the capital beijing I stay.

Personally, I do not create too many threads on India. Less than ten, perhaps, on this section (I might have joined in threads opened by others). You may check it, I guess.

In fact, from a Pan-Asian (continent) point of view, I have been for long sympathetic toward good economic relationship and mutual development.

But, there has been too much (way too much) hubris on this China's Tibet matter, hence, I decided to post this more as a geopolitical statement than trying to show how people on this or that side of the border are.

Personally, I do not create too many threads on India. You may check it, I guess. In fact, from a Pan-Asian (continent) point of view, I have been for long sympathetic toward good economic relationship and mutual development.

But, there has been too much (way too much) hubris on this China's Tibet matter, hence, I decided to post this more as a geopolitical statement than trying to show how people on this or that side of the border are.
It's a forum. You can post whatever you want. I thought about posting some Indian thread but rape articles are too easy to find and it's so common in India that it has lost some luster.

Personally, I do not create too many threads on India. Less than ten, perhaps, on this section (I might have joined in threads opened by others). You may check it, I guess.

In fact, from a Pan-Asian (continent) point of view, I have been for long sympathetic toward good economic relationship and mutual development.

I know you are a good poster who usually remains in the Chinese section and just like you I try to engage positively with everyone on this forum,also I recognize the need for occasional training to vent out frustration (which I also do) while some do it openly like me,some like you resort to stealth trolling.So carry on I understand your situation & will not interfere

China encourages opening of int'l air routes from Lhasa to South Asia, Southeast Asia

09-18-2015

Sept. 18, 2015 -- In order to further promote Tibet’s opening up, China will encourage airlines to open international air routes and flights from Lhasa to South Asia and Southeast Asia. Nyingchi Mainling Airport will be built into the second aviation channel for passengers to enter and exit from Tibet, Xinhua reported.

According to a decision made between the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) and Tibet Autonomous Region (TAR), the CAAC will work together with TAR to encourage airlines to open international air routes and flights from Lhasa to South and Southeast Asia.

To improve the airline network layout of Tibet, the CAAC will also provide support to build Chengdu-Lhasa Express Line and intensify the Chengdu-Nyingchi flights in summer. In rush hours, the airlines with flights to Tibet will be given priorities. It also encourages airlines to open and intensify air routes and flights from the airports in Tibet to various provincial capital cities, particularly the paired provinces and cities that aid Tibet including Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei Province, the southeast China’s Yangtze River Delta area around Shanghai, and the Pearl River Delta area in south China’s Guangdong Province.

China releases full text of reform plan for ecological progress

Date:09-22-2015

BEIJING, Sept. 22, 2015 -- China has released the full text of an integrated reform plan for promoting ecological progress on Monday.

The plan, which consists of 56 articles, was released by the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee and the State Council, or China's cabinet.

The plan was approved at a meeting of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee on September 11.

The document said the plan was worked out in order to build a beautiful China and handle the relationship between humankind and nature, and solve serious ecological and environmental problems.

It stressed the necessity of improving the environment, ensuring that resources are used efficiently, and doing more to form a new pattern of modernization in harmony with nature.

According to the reform plan, a systematic and complete institutional framework composed of eight systems for promoting ecological progress will be established by 2020, including a system of property rights for natural resource assets and a system for evaluating officials' performance.

Local governments and departments need to do their best to put policy into effect and ensure that the objectives of the reform plan are achieved quickly.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom