What's new

China's Picturesque Tibet Autonomous Region: News & Images

2015-08-31-Tryambakeshwar-G06.jpg

India really has got much wrong. Except the southern indian states there doesnt exist the idea that the whole society has to do it together. The effort for progress has to be made by all and the prosperity has to be shared by all. But much of india still think in terms of classes. for them prosperity is the prerogative of upper classes while the lower classes will keep cleaning sewers for ever. pakistan is similar as well.

Delhi was Delhi Sultan built, it's muslim's. Taj Mahal was Islamic building.
Delhi was known as Indraprastha for last 4000 years.

Not a single thing was Muslim in India 1500 years ago.

Uighur Province belongs to Muslims so, is it or is it not a part of China ?

Why should we compare Tibet to India?
Tibetan's life expectancy is higher than Indian's although it is one of the lowest in China.
But they live on plateaus of 3000-5000m above the sea level!

Ummm.People who have been to Xizang love there so much.
It is said that Xizang is very good,although lack of oxygen.Many Tibetan Children learn in Sichuan province,some have told me that.

Whether that is bull shit is different debate. What matters is majority of Tibetans are unhappy with China.

No doubt they are. But don't bring bull shit made up stats to convey your points.

Also, a lot of Kashmiris are upset as well, but does this mean we let Kashmir go? Hell, NO!

We did a mistake by letting Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan go. What if some right wing Muslims were demanding a separate state? What if even a majority were demanding? I don't think you just break apart countries for a minority of a population. The divorce is almost always brutal.

Some of the muslim leader at Independence had a legitimate demand for proportional representation. To me, it was a fair point. If we can give proportional representation, and reserve seats for SC/ST/OBC in the Parliament, State Assemblies, and Educational Institutes, I find no reason to reject Muslims to be among them as well.

Then perhaps our country would have not been divided.

Also, one thing that I request Indians is to NOT troll back Chinese members here, by showing rejection of Tibet as a part of China, or by replying in kind.

Someone has to stop the animity, which to me is useless, and undesirable.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom