China's no.1 ally is?

Who is China's number 1 Ally?

• Total voters

A1Kaid

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A survey to see who members think is the number 1 ally of China.

Please be fair, accurate, and impartial in your voting and give your best idea.

All valid members are encouraged to vote, give your best idea to who you think is the number 1 ally of China. If the country you wanted to choose isn't on there then simply pick Other and explain your answer in post.

Pakistan, obviously.

Frankly, no other country comes close.

There are people who disagree with that and say Pakistan is unstable and can provide little benefit to China as an ally except for Gwadar port.

There are people who disagree with that and say Pakistan is unstable and can provide little benefit to China as an ally except for Gwadar port.

Are you one of those people, A1kaid?

And what was the point of making this an open poll anyway, now the Indians are just going to vote for random crap to throw off the result. As we have already seen above.

Some can argue US is China's largest trading partner hence are economically dependent on each and somehow are allies in this regard.

Are you one of those people, A1kaid?

What makes you think that? I am just trying to provide a different perspective that I have read from others that I thought was interesting.

China's best allies are Indian communists and The hindu..............................:D

Edit: Some can even arguably suggest China doesn't even have a number 1 ally. Hence the "None" option is available.

Back
Top Bottom