What's new

China's next president may skip India before his election

yes then tell your media stop whinning and crying we dont come to india
what is your problem mate, its our media we read what ever they right, what is your problem with that. read your news and leave us in peace. gOOD BYE FOR now my brother.

See the truth comes out, han chinese just think tibet as garbage land (i really feel bad for tibetans today especially), no wonder why tibetans are opposing and burning themselves just to send message to world.

I think China next president skipped India becuase one thing for sure, tibetans would have organized huge protests and banners to welcome him.
Tractor is not considered a loyal Chinese by other Chinese members. He is considered a traitor to Chinese interests by most Chinese PDF members. You can ask around.

Tractor is not considered a loyal Chinese by other Chinese members. He is considered a traitor to Chinese interests by most Chinese PDF members. You can ask around.

As I always say a few like minded posters do not represent the whole nation.

so u will decide who is traitor or not?

I don't think you've noticed but Tractor is a hardcore troll and he trolls everyone equally. He doesn't even speak English, he's typing through a translator, and he can troll everyone.

Why? coz he is not on a CPC payroll ?

I don't think you've noticed but Tractor is a hardcore troll and he trolls everyone equally. He doesn't even speak English, he's typing through a translator, and he can troll everyone.

he is actually she:) and she is good poster and post without chest thumping which you ppl do.
422133_339903159363722_258930377461001_1173559_1036683485_n.jpg

He even says stupid things like "Pakistanis are like indians" that embarasses us on PDF because it's so out of whack.

tractor is a well known troll.

btw, india is irrelevant to china.
indiano one in china cares about india, our media dont even report on.

Oooh I m so disappointed ..... i can't live without chinese admiration And Their Approval of things i would like to do ..... Now what can i do .... my life is worthless without you chinese ....Pls start reporting about us... I was looking forward to Xi visit more than my GF visit .... I feel like ending all this in one stroke.... I m depressed
Pls China Pls care for us Indian ....... If you can't then

STFU:devil:

He even says stupid things like "Pakistanis are like indians" that embarasses us on PDF because it's so out of whack.

she is right about pakistanis and even many moderate paksitanis says that our roots are from india.

now the traitor episode is started. come on guys what is the problem with both INDIANS, CHINESE and PAKISTANI's.
Cant we accpet each other and leave in peace. you guys are talking as if each of our army is ready to blow a hole in each other cities anytime.
There are good and bad people living on either side of the border. You guys chose if you wish to be the Good ones are the BAD ones. and to the INDIAN members please refrain from referring to the CHINESE OR the PAKISTNIS as enemy and vise versa. The government of all three countries are not filled with loonies trying to fight each other. They are finding ways to improve trade and economy in every avenue possible.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

what is there to get embarassed when the above comments is passed. They look human the same way we look or do you see a difference in our anotomy and about psycology is considered there is no demarcation to the mental behaviour of humans based on demography. its common all over.

India And Pakistan are like two brothers from same mother who are fighting for their Ancestral property After seperation.. i hope one day this dispute is solved peacefully...... Remember We fight more with our brothers and sisters then with neighbours ... hum ussi se jyada ladte hain jisse hum sab se jyada pyaar karte hain

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom