What's new

China's next president may skip India before his election

You must be very smart. While every one in the world today having so much troubles defining democracy, an answer pops right out your mouth so quick. I'm impressed.

It may be hard to define Democracy, but very easy to define Authoritarianism

@ChinaToday

wen jiabao visited in 2005 and in 2010...i dont think 2010 - 2005 = 7 years...maybe i am weak at maths coz u have high IQ...

secondly...who the hell cares

thirdly...theres no summit where there are no sideline talks and meetings

i wonder from where these chinese guys find all the nonsense in the world especially this chinatoay and lamlap

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

Authoritarianism is run by a large group of men, at least in the case of China, it get things done quick. Unlike some so called democracies, it takes a year of debates just to a change a window shade.

by suppressing more than 80k conflicts per year??...now if u ask me for link or source...youtube.com..india vs china race to the top of the world bbc documentary

Authoritarianism is run by a large group of men, at least in the case of China, it get things done quick. Unlike some so called democracies, it takes a year of debates just to a change a window shade.

Humans are on this earth not to get things done, but live. Anyway, for a democracy, India is growing at rate of 8%. I would not say bad

by suppressing more than 80k conflicts per year??...now if u ask me for link or source...youtube.com..india vs china race to the top of the world bbc documentary[/QUOTE]
Original posted by buddyboyyash

Suppression is a matter of opinions, the sources of opinions, the interpretations of opinions and from which angle you judge such opinions. One is no better a judge than the other.

Humans are on this earth not to get things done, but live. Anyway, for a democracy, India is growing at rate of 8%. I would not say bad

LOL It's just a figure of speech. We all have our own problems though.

by suppressing more than 80k conflicts per year??...now if u ask me for link or source...youtube.com..india vs china race to the top of the world bbc documentary

Suppression is a matter of opinions, the sources of opinions, the interpretations of opinions and from which angle you judge such opinions. One is no better a judge than the other.[/QUOTE]

for judging opinions one needs to listen to them...chinese govt hears them but never listens...public protest banned in china...so....obv no1 wants to stand in front of a machine gun and get blown up....thus every1 accepts quietly

but good part is chinese govt...at least as outer picture is seen....works for the people...

but when u keep people at gun point...same thing done openly we call it similar to hooliganism

Suppression is a matter of opinions, the sources of opinions, the interpretations of opinions and from which angle you judge such opinions. One is no better a judge than the other.

for judging opinions one needs to listen to them...chinese govt hears them but never listens...public protest banned in china...so....obv no1 wants to stand in front of a machine gun and get blown up....thus every1 accepts quietly

but good part is chinese govt...at least as outer picture is seen....works for the people...

but when u keep people at gun point...same thing done openly we call it similar to hooliganism[/QUOTE]

LOL what a retard post goi listen to people so well is that why you had more starvation more poor than africa

but when u keep people at gun point...same thing done openly we call it similar to hooliganism

LOL what a retard post goi listen to people so well is that why you had more starvation more poor than africa[/QUOTE]

and may i know how does listening to opinions relate to starvation and poor??...HIGH IQ visible at its best

All security agencies in the world are using armories when the are dealing with extreme hostile situations. Because those agents lives could be in danger, intimidation and aggressions are very normal. Every country with no exceptions.

All security agencies in the world are using armories when the are dealing with extreme hostile situations. Because those agents lives could be in danger, intimidation and aggressions are very normal. Every country with no exceptions.

HOSTILITY is different from OPPOSITION...

LOL what a retard post goi listen to people so well is that why you had more starvation more poor than africa

and may i know how does listening to opinions relate to starvation and poor??...HIGH IQ visible at its best[/QUOTE]

Now i know why you guys only score81 by your logic the poor and the starving they dont complaint to the government

Good news! Our Supreme Leader Xi Jinping delivers another powerful message from superpower China -- we don't like india and it's time to put them in their place. The indians were trying so hard to get Xi to visit because they think that way they can hang on to the territory they stole.

Good news! Our Supreme Leader Xi Jinping delivers another powerful message from superpower China -- we don't like india and it's time to put them in their place. The indians were trying so hard to get Xi to visit because they think that way they can hang on to the territory they stole.

and when was the last time india tried so??

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

and may i know how does listening to opinions relate to starvation and poor??...HIGH IQ visible at its best

Now i know why you guys only score81 by your logic the poor and the starving they dont complaint to the government[/QUOTE]

rofl lmao...kiddie boy...learn some general knowledge* and then come back....

*general knowledge should be different from propaganda shown to u

Back
Top Bottom