What's new

China's next president may skip India before his election

Good news! Our Supreme Leader Xi Jinping delivers another powerful message from superpower China -- we don't like india and it's time to put them in their place. The indians were trying so hard to get Xi to visit because they think that way they can hang on to the territory they stole.

With or without, China still lower her tones to India no matter or whatever will happends indeed. India is a country not easy for China warn this .. warn that and wants this wants that.

I don't think India really cares about Xi Jinping much !!!

Good news! Our Supreme Leader Xi Jinping delivers another powerful message from superpower China -- we don't like india and it's time to put them in their place. The indians were trying so hard to get Xi to visit because they think that way they can hang on to the territory they stole.

who the hell are u??....

u kept bragging about 1962 ryt??...rofl...maybe u need some history lessons...failure

Yeah HongWu you superpower kid! Don't stop ... you are on a roll.

Uncle Sam needs you and you are doing good.

Tell you what, after reading you for a bit, even I want Uncle's Navy and Air Force to stick around the neighbourhood.

Uncle is the insurance and you are their insurance broker.

I do this too if I could get paid.

O well, enough of my forum slogging for free.

Keep it up banner-man.

we had a very good system of electing our president, we are more than happy to leave the electing to experts who know how to elect good leader .

That statement once again typifies the Chinese mindset and lack of self-belief in one's own decision making ability. The Chinese, having always been ruled enjoy being told who their leader is rather than selecting their own leader and being masters of their own destiny. As Asia's leader, India must always help the poor Chinese take baby steps toward democracy. They are capable people if simple-minded. We can make them a stable robust democracy in the same way as we have guided Bangladesh.

from where u get this??:hitwall:

How would Xi's visit relate to the stolen territory of Tibet? Let me assure you, this visit was not to discuss the liberation of Tibet.

dude tell him to skip US, japan, mars, nebula etc,... all need powerful message..

skipping makes u powerful.. u too try

images

from where u get this??:hitwall:

In a way it is good. I am glad some Chinese citizens are brave enough to say that Tibet is territory that is stolen by the Communist regime of mainland China.

I have heard about Great Britain, Mother India and so on...First time im hearing Superpower China.....:tup:

Cause they want to sell their Newspaper They will print anything that make their paper sell more And india china always makes a good story...

And as for it relevance And importance its printed on page 20 not page 1 in times global section along with this article on the same page
Miffed Chinese women invade men’s toilets - The Times of India

Now you know how much important this visit was for us:lol::lol:

Looks like an evil plot by the Indians to malign the image of China on the world stage to me.

In a way it is good. I am glad some Chinese citizens are brave enough to say that Tibet is territory that is stolen by the Communist regime of mainland China.
Tibet be stolen from who,India?Tibet is worthless,we just maintain garbage,do you want it?

Tibet be stolen from who,India?Tibet is worthless,we just maintain garbage,do you want it?

Tibet was independent.Its barren land and as per my interaction with many tibetans here,chinese dump nuclear waste in tibet and destoying it

See the truth comes out, han chinese just think tibet as garbage land (i really feel bad for tibetans today especially), no wonder why tibetans are opposing and burning themselves just to send message to world.

I think China next president skipped India becuase one thing for sure, tibetans would have organized huge protests and banners to welcome him.

Looks like an evil plot by the Indians to malign the image of China on the world stage to me.

who cares... i just wanted to blow the bubble of some chinese member here who think that every thing they do matter very much to us .....

Back
Top Bottom