What's new

China's next move: send enemy neighbors into internal political deadlock

You pointed out the anti-occupy forces must hold counter protests to swing the momentum back in our favor. The foreign press is terrified of popular anger at their agenda. This is what we are seeing now. The protestors are begging for police help against angry locals and pro-Beijing anti-protestors. The police tell them "take down the barricades, go home and you won't get hurt" :lol:

I'm not going to just sit here while some fools sell out my country. They will have to do it over my dead body!

yes, this is an opportunity for you to launch a patriotic nationalist mass movement. coin some slogans like "we live for china, we die for china," or "long live the motherland" etc and organize a rally, raise donations and spend the money on making thousands of chinese flags, banners, leaflets, posters, t-shirts, caps etc and distribute them to the people, stick such posters on the gates of every shopping malls, houses, buildings, offices etc. on the roof top of every building, there should a chinese flag be seen.

can you contribute this amount of labour and money to your motherland for which today you exist? can you? can you serve a little to your mother who gave birth to you and raised you? your mother only wants this much service from her son in this moment of crisis. and continue this movement with the demand that the special administrative region status must be discarded and unless this one is discarded, your movement will not stop. make an argument that why should some one be special to your motherland and why should others be not special. to a mother, all her sons are special and there should not be any discrimination, there should not be any step motherly attitude to some sons. ask your friends in macau to launch similar patriotic nationalist movement in the same scale.

this patriotic nationalist counter movement should overwhelm the occupy protest. devote your life to the service to your motherland. you will be remembered in history, your service will stay alive in the memory of the next generations. your patriotic nationalism will become precedent to your children to follow.

also burn those british flags that the protesters carry in public in front of media to make a symbolic gesture.

i will only call you a patriotic nationalist when i will see this. otherwise, all talks will be considered empty. :coffee:

It's difficult for me to tell northern Indians from Pakistanis. A Sikh I can recognize by the turban. A Dravidian I can tell by race. If they have a religious mark like a red color on the forehand then he's a Hindu. If he's dressed like Gandhi I can tell he's Indian. If he's dressed like an Arab, he's not a Hindu. I'm not going to go ask some South Asian looking guy in jeans and a shirt are you Pakistani my good brother or you are Indian my enemy. There were about <1% South Asia guys looking like they were trying to put up a big show acting tough but when push came to shove they all retreated despite acting in groups. Probably they were Indian... [Seriously though, on the news they showed one SouthEAST Asian guy got in a fight. Everybody else was just Chinese on Chinese.]
It's easy to identify Indians, you have to take a loud speaker and say to the mob "hello my Pakistani brothers". Whoever punches you after that would be an Indian.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom