What's new

China's new strategic bomber: H-6K mass produced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
mm3vb.jpg

dxh56e.jpg

Edited: oops.... these are not H-6K, but H-6M only :hitwall:

what are the advantages of these bombers? can these bombers go into the US airspace or Indian airspace without being detected?

Is this photo new? Or is it from old footage?

not in mood to derail the thread but first thing come in mind, " its look like" when i read about chinese product.

my query is, what is the need to develop old platform? what new is in this old design? are chinese added some value to it?

not in mood to derail the thread but first thing come in mind, " its look like" when i read about chinese product.

my query is, what is the need to develop old platform? what new is in this old design? are chinese added some value to it?
new engine, longer ranger,capability of firing long range cruise missiles.
and it will be only used for firing long range cruise missiles.

like someone said above, these are just Launch vehicles for cruise missiles.
They would fire their missiles from long distance and would return to base. they have no internal bays or anything.

Whats the point of bombers when u have ballistic missiles with ranges exceeding the fuel capacity of aircrafts?

Whats the point of bombers when u have ballistic missiles with ranges exceeding the fuel capacity of aircrafts?
there is big different between ballistic missiles and cruise missiles.
and using a air platform as a high flexibility Launch vehicles is effective n flexible .

what are the advantages of these bombers? can these bombers go into the US airspace or Indian airspace without being detected?
Dont kid buddy . They will be prey to our long range novator missiles before they cross border .:hitwall:

there is big different between ballistic missiles and cruise missiles.
and using a air platform as a high flexibility Launch vehicles is effective n flexible .
lol for launching cruise missiles you need strategic bombers? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom