What's new

China's New Stealth Bomber: H-X / H-20

Interesting, any idea, when we will see the first clearer image of the real aircraft?
I dont know``:cry:```anyway dont read too much into what I'm saying, just my chain of source, I am more confident on naval stuff rather than air or land```

According to latest rumor: The first H-20 rolled out of the factory on Jun. 08, 2017.

Yes, it's already finished.

Having placed off the assembly line does not mean it has been rolled out of the factory.

PS ... by the way do You remember back in late 2010, when the first blurred images of the J-20-demonstrator were leaked ??

I was searching thru my collection and if I'm not wrong, this was the very first image showing the J-20 during a taxi test on 22. December 2010
J-20 first image during taxi test - 20101222.jpg

According to latest rumor: The first H-20 rolled out of the factory on Jun. 08, 2017.

Yes, it's already finished.

How reliable are these reports?

Latest official news has confirmed the H-20(HX in the news) has finished it's design.
(of course, the design should be finished years ago, but it's the first time confirmed officially)

张骞文,女,1987年11月出生,中共党员,工程师。2013年4月西安理工大学材料学专业硕士毕业。2013年7月于中航飞机西安飞机分公司就职,历任23厂工艺员、23厂工艺室副主任、现任蒙皮成形厂技术科蒙皮工艺室主任。参加工作以来,张骞文先后完成C919、TA600、HX、H6N、ARJ21等5个型号的新机研制任务,负责解决生产过程中的各类技术、质量、生产等问题。

The news is actually a CV of a female enginer "张骞文"(Zhang Qianwen). Her CV shows that she took part in the design of the finished types of C919 etc., which include the most important type HX. We believe that this HX means H-20. And the next H6N in the latest version of H-6 after H-6K which has air refuel capability.

Link: http://www.sohu.com/a/165307613_600531

Having placed off the assembly line does not mean it has been rolled out of the factory.
You are right. I may misunderstand the words of "rolled out". But yes, it has placed off the assembly line.

How reliable are these reports?

I am sorry but I have to say it's unreliable rumor.

I personally believe it's true. But I have no confirmation.

Latest official news has confirmed the H-20(HX in the news) has finished it's design.
(of course, the design should be finished years ago, but it's the first time confirmed officially)

The news is actually a CV of a female enginer "张骞文"(Zhang Qianwen). Her CV shows that she took part in the design of the finished types of C919 etc., which include the most important type HX. We believe that this HX means H-20. And the next H6N in the latest version of H-6 after H-6K which has air refuel capability.

Link: http://www.sohu.com/a/165307613_600531

You are right. I may misunderstand the words of "rolled out". But yes, it has placed off the assembly line.

I am sorry but I have to say it's unreliable rumor.

I personally believe it's true. But I have no confirmation.

174328syfbufxswuip3gyf.jpg

174331bwwwzdlnwt9lwdww.jpg

Looks like XAC has a few more undisclosed projects up its sleeve :D:D

I don't understand, why we call HX as H-20. The Chinese Officer was said that it is a long range bomber, not a stealth bomber. And Cirr's Chinese quote show that they call it HX, not H-20. So we shouldn't speculate much and wait for more info about this new bomber.

For now, we should call it HX rather than H-20.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom