What's new

China's New Stealth Bomber: H-X / H-20

but that handdraw picture is quite reliable``

But it contradicts all images we know so far: three engines, a huge intake all over the cockpit section, ... IMO completely unrealistic for a true stealth bomber.

But it contradicts all images we know so far: three engines, a huge intake all over the cockpit section, ... IMO completely unrealistic for a true stealth bomber.
I dont know whether it is going to have three engines or two engines```I just know that funny guy who draw this cute amature picture actually knows something about H-20 :D

I dont know whether it is going to have three engines or two engines```I just know that funny guy who draw this cute amature picture actually knows something about H-20 :D

Interesting, any idea, when we will see the first clearer image of the real aircraft?

but that handdraw picture is quite reliable``
bfb71f65gy1fimwduyrv3j20ql0jkwg9.jpg

Please take notice of the date when the original CG was posted.

bfb71f65gy1fimwduyrv3j20ql0jkwg9.jpg

Please take notice of the date when the original CG was posted.

Uppss ! Tha old !! I had is saved on my harddrive I think about 2012 ... but already 2007 !

Latest rumors said that the taxi will be performed during October, at least before end of this year.

Source:https://lt.cjdby.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2407714&extra=page=1

Must have missed that post ... taxi test already planned for October !! :woot:

To admit I still resist to believe but I'm willing to be surprised again.

Anyway if I'm not completely wrong, that Beast is build at XAC at Xi'an that also builds the Y-20 ?? ... or is there a new facility responsible?

Deino

Uppss ! Tha old !! I had is saved on my harddrive I think about 2012 ... but already 2007 !

Must have missed that post ... taxi test already planned for October !! :woot:

To admit I still resist to believe but I'm willing to be surprised again.

Anyway if I'm not completely wrong, that Beast is build at XAC at Xi'an that also builds the Y-20 ?? ... or is there a new facility responsible?

Deino

Yet another unreliable source...

with H-20, China will add new toy to their strategically collection, this will offer new strategically option to deal with Japan and US and give China a more credible deterrence beyond 2nd island chain and SCS, there is no doubt that China seeking the nuclear parity with H-20 and 096 sub, form a triad capability as US and Russia.

with H-20, China will add new toy to their strategically collection, this will offer new strategically option to deal with Japan and US and give China a more credible deterrence beyond 2nd island chain and SCS, there is no doubt that China seeking the nuclear parity with H-20 and 096 sub, form a triad capability as US and Russia.
I'm much more excited about its capability as a platform for naval strikes. Just imagine a squadron of these beasts carrying a score of hypersonic anti-ship missiles. Each.

They don't see me soarin'. . . They sinkin'. . .

I'm much more excited about its capability as a platform for naval strikes. Just imagine a squadron of these beasts carrying a score of hypersonic anti-ship missiles. Each.

They don't see me soarin'. . . They sinkin'. . .

Not only that, breach beyond 2nd island chains without challenge with a nuclear parity, only that then China shall be safe.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom