What's new

China's new fighter aircraft cockpit display similar to F 35

Cool, but the the Cockpit is of which Chinese jet???
But China has got no operational AESA....
& we cant decide just by Looks, Americans are no doubt way ahead in Avionics & all
See this F-35 cockpit

76f0f5c3c12f04336ad2a1ed980ac888.jpg

^ Absolutely.

A £4,500 plasma TV looks just like a £739.95 plasma TV, that does not mean they are about the same!

& HMD for F-35....

38f2c299d4c9b0edbf2daf51e039a43a.jpg

I don't think Chinese have any thing near it....
Still a long way to Go....

Cool, but the the Cockpit is of which Chinese jet???
But China has got no operational AESA....
& we cant decide just by Looks, Americans are no doubt way ahead in Avionics & all
See this F-35 cockpit

76f0f5c3c12f04336ad2a1ed980ac888.jpg

What AESA has to do with layout of cockpit? No doubt China still need some years before it can catch US tech in avionics but I will never mind If chinese products comes as 2nd best.

My million dollar question, which aircraft's cockpit this is.

yup thats the first question that arose in my mind as well. could be for J10b or the JXX might be comming to life sooner then we thought.In any case well done china:tup: keep up the good work:china::china::pakistan::china::china:

^ Absolutely.

A £4,500 plasma TV looks just like a £739.95 plasma TV, that does not mean they are about the same!

Well there is an other angle of this as well;

Small or large still it is a plasma.

My million dollar question, which aircraft's cockpit this is.

Hmmmm ....

Pay attention to the controls on the sides, where the pilot can rest his forearms ....

that is an american design, to counter blackouts during high G maneuvers.

So this can be either an american cockpit OR cockpit of a plane made by China + Pak.

My Question:

1) Which aircraft cockpits??

Secondly to Emo_ girl: Do not under estimate Chinese, they are just closing to USA, I think in coming years China may control the world economy.

Man i can not see any cockpit pics on chinese jet!!!!, F35 ones are allright. whts wrong?

Back
Top Bottom