What's new

China's huge show of force at military parade may push India to buy new weapons

More over our own tejas projects is on right track too
There's a better chance of cows climbing trees than Tejas flying.

Nah,for bombing the living daylight out of the Bangaldeshis our Hawker Hunters(which we retired a long time ago)will be more than enough considering the fact that the BDAF is a non-existing force.Heck,even Myanmar can literally bomb Dhaka with impunity and also get away with it:lol:.This is the "aukad" or "Joggota" (Bengali) of your little country:rofl:!!Got it my little Jamaati friend!!
Remember 2001, because that's what happens when dhootis try to cross the border.

The only thing that you achieved till now is how to wear a proper lungi!!You guys are nothing but beggars in front of us and i as an ethnic Bengali feel ashamed that Bangaldeshis are literally destroying the goodwill of the entire Bengali intelligentia by claiming themselves to be bengalis when the truth is that they are the descendants of Arabs,Turks and Afgans as claimed by some of their own compatriots in this very forum:coffee:.
Maybe you think of us as Arabs, Turks and others because we know how to use the toilet. Also, if being beggar means having a good hygiene, than we would rather be a beggar than a super power.

Nice to see those 180,000 balls dropping off when it comes to DI or HS.

:rofl:

You missed the point, read my post again.

However, Dawood Ibrahim and Hafiz Saeed are 2 paisa puppets backed by the Pakistani state, killing them is useless as they will be replaced by some other 2 paisa puppets, but keeping them alive in Pakistan and raising the issue in international forums helps in branding Pakistan as a rogue state supporting terrorism, and we seem to be getting good results. We are more interested in cutting the roots of the venomous plant than cutting a few leaves.

Maybe you think of us as Arabs, Turks and others because we know how to use the toilet. Also, if being beggar means having a good hygiene, than we would rather be a beggar than a super power.
Personally,i think that Bangaldeshis like you are sub humans and a blot to the entire mankind and hence should be eradicated from this planet cas soon as possible.You guys are literally beggars with zero IQ unlike us(The Bengalis) who have produced hundreds of world famous personalities in every field ranging from science to Literature and from Arts to Sports!You guys are born to be rickshaw pullers and this is going to be your destiny:lol:.Seriously,i despise of every lungi like you from the core of my heart!Banglay bolle-toder moto public ke amra manush er porjaye feli na karon toder purbopurush ra chilo low caste convert r tara borabor amader purbopurush der payer tolay chilo:coffee:!!
Remember 2001, because that's what happens when dhootis try to cross the border.
Remember Felani and all those countless lungis who were literally butchered by our "Dhoti" clad BSF.Now,cry me a river but this is your real "aukad":rofl:!!

There's a better chance of cows climbing trees than Tejas flying.

Lol tejas already flying

R e maal gulo bhabe je oder baapare r keu jaane na,Halaar polagulo bhule geche je oder baapera mane amra already ei forum er member hoye boshe ache:D.Eder oboshsho tate kichu eshe jay na,era toh basically bhikarir jaat tai eder gaayer chamra tao besh gondar er moto mota:lol:

Arey ki kor6o boss,gadhar bachchagulo to ebar kede felbe. :D

@Argon Prime ,bro are you a Bengali:undecided:??

Akhono kono sondeho a6e??Ar by the way,ami ekhane amar dob vul likhe fele6i,ami tomar dadur boisi. :P

Personally,i think that Bangaldeshis like you are sub humans and a blot to the entire mankind and hence should be eradicated from this planet cas soon as possible.You guys are literally beggars with zero IQ unlike us(The Bengalis) who have produced hundreds of world famous personalities in every field ranging from science to Literature and from Arts to Sports!You guys are born to be rickshaw pullers and this is going to be your destiny:lol:.Seriously,i despise of every lungi like you from the core of my heart!Banglay bolle-toder moto public ke amra manush er porjaye feli na karon toder purbopurush ra chilo low caste convert r tara borabor amader purbopurush der payer tolay chilo:coffee:!!

Bangladeshi gulo abar Bengali hoe galo ki kore??Ami to bhabtam ora Arab ar Turk der khichudi!! :undecided:

Arey ki kor6o boss,gadhar bachchagulo to ebar kede felbe. :D
Ei maal gulo ke amar ekebare sojjho hoy na!Maal der pocket e ekta kanakori o nei kintu tao eder futani dekhle amar sorir ta jole odhe,oi kothay ache na je chera kathay suye lakh takar sopno dekha oi r ki.Btw ami jantam na je apni senior amar cheye,so i'm extremely sorry for the misunderstanding:-).

US and NATO couldn't do shyt in Ukraine.....Russia casually walked in.......and here are Indians dreaming that they have a pact with Australia.
LMAO

BTW, what war capability does Australia really have?

Nice to see those 180,000 balls dropping off when it comes to DI or HS.

:rofl:

What its there to do with NATO Ukraine russia and lol pakistan china india ? India and Vietnam are best trusted patners for russia than china . Russia letting chinese to advance with their equipment keeping US in mind . And dont ever compare pakistan with either of these countries as all won wars but you lost all :bunny:

It is understandable for Pakistanis to be so concerned about Indian "balls", considering in the past what an Indian "without balls" did to Pakistan :D

indiragandhi3.jpg

Not only that 180000 balls handed over to her lol ... shame shame puppy shame:lol::enjoy:

Ei maal gulo ke amar ekebare sojjho hoy na!Maal der pocket e ekta kanakori o nei kintu tao eder futani dekhle amar sorir ta jole odhe,oi kothay ache na je chera kathay suye lakh takar sopno dekha oi r ki.
Setao thik.Ei sample gulor spordha dekhe ami sotti obak hoe jaai.Sala,amra na thakle to akhono Pakistani booter tolae thakto ar Pakistanira e66a modo eder sirf rape kore dito.Sala nomokharam ar kake bole.
Btw ami jantam na je apni senior amar cheye,so i'm extremely sorry for the misunderstanding:-).
Hey,nothing to be sorry,young man.If anything,it feels rather funny when you boys mistake me for a young person,like some members had mistaken me for some Omega chap,whoever he is. :D

This parade will give a boost to the arms peddlers. However, the scales are so much negative for India that the gap will keep on widening. In the bargain India will continue with her toilet agony and see increase in farmers' suicide.

Not only that 180000 balls handed over to her lol ... shame shame puppy shame:lol::enjoy:
Man this is really insult of the highest order,if i were a Pakistani i would have rather killed myself by now out of sheer humiliation:rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::enjoy:
Setao thik.Ei sample gulor spordha dekhe ami sotti obak hoe jaai.Sala,amra na thakle to akhono Pakistani booter tolae thakto ar Pakistanira e66a modo eder sirf rape kore dito.Sala nomokharam ar kake bole.
Kothay ache na,chore na sone sadhubad,ei maalgulor o oi ek dosha.Eder ke sirf boot er tolay rakha uchit r dine dubar kore 2 to lathi eder jonno allot kora uchit:P!
Hey,nothing to be sorry,young man.If anything,it feels rather funny when you boys mistake me for a young person,like some members had mistaken me for some Omega chap,whoever he is. :D
Omega bhai is a dear friend of mine,he is also one of the most knowledgeable Bengali members in this forum and the most important thing is that he is not afraid of speaking the truth even if it leads to a ban.RIght now,i think that he has been banned once again but i am sure that he'll make a dashing comeback soon enough:D.

Man this is really insult of the highest order,if i were a Pakistani i would have rather killed myself by now out of sheer humiliation:rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::enjoy:
Damn!! :D

Kothay ache na,chore na sone sadhubad,ei maalgulor o oi ek dosha.Eder ke sirf boot er tolay rakha uchit r dine dubar kore 2 to lathi eder jonno allot kora uchit:P!
Only duto??Well,oi der footia gulo or theke beshi niteo parbe na.Serom lathi khele soja ponchotto prapti hoe jabe. :D

Omega bhai is a dear friend of mine,he is also one of the most knowledgeable Bengali members in this forum and the most important thing is that he is not afraid of speaking the truth even if it leads to a ban.RIght now,i think that he has been banned once again but i am sure that he'll make a dashing comeback soon enough:D.
Yes!!Now I remember ,you did tell me about him once.Too bad that he got banned again,never got the chance to get acquainted with that chap,seems to be a pretty interesting fellow.

180,000 balls were just hanging when 90,000 troops bent over in a line and surrendered their arms on the ground, balls are overrated.

Are you sure there were 180,000 balls there? I am sure many of them was having maidaan saaf in front of IA.

Why bangladeshi lungis are parading with rohu and hilsa in this thread? Go and illegally enter India to do some begging and make carrier for your self;; lolz

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom