What's new

China's huge show of force at military parade may push India to buy new weapons

Out of the 2.8 million soldiers only 400,000 were Muslims. Also, the Hindu rulers were willing to let them go join the war for greater autonomy for the British Raj. This resulted in us marching against British rule and separation of Muslim and Hindu state as there were belief that the Hindus will get the power if the British agree to their terms.

Muslims were the minority even during the Mughal era. It does not mater whether 400,000 or 4,000 joined. Fact is Indian hindus and muslims both fought and died for the british.

Muslims did not demand separate state because of Hindu rajas joining british alliances. Many muslim kingdoms also submitted to british rule starting from Bahadur Shah Zafar himself. Muslims felt that in a Hindu majority India heir rights would be marginalised and hence hey pushed for separate statehood.

Tamil man wearing lungi

What made you search for pictures of men wearing lungi?

Ei maal gulo ke amar ekebare sojjho hoy na!Maal der pocket e ekta kanakori o nei kintu tao eder futani dekhle amar sorir ta jole odhe,oi kothay ache na je chera kathay suye lakh takar sopno dekha oi r ki.Btw ami jantam na je apni senior amar cheye,so i'm extremely sorry for the misunderstanding:-).

Eta Pakistani Defence Forum to are roilo na. Amrai to majority. Sector V ey server ta transfer korar kotha othano hok eibar :D

India has mnny purchases ledt to make. Thankfully the process is no longer stalled due to corrupt government.

Better expeditionary capabilities than most south asian militaries, special forces at par with he best in the world, modern equipment, training etc.

Australian economy is dependent on Chinese mining industry and extraction of resources. You really think Australia will go against China for India?

I am amused when Indians state their delusions.

Australian economy is dependent on Chinese mining industry and extraction of resources. You really think Australia will go against China for India?

also the Chinese depend on raw material from Australia. Australia is already with US in the building block against china

Mining makes less than 10% of Australian GDP. So, you are right, Australia wants to have better relations with China. However, general populace is very skeptic about Chinese intentions. Few years ago Australian government did not allow Huawei to participate in NBN - National Broadband Project to roll out fiber optics throughout Australia, due to security concerns. Furthermore, you get a daily article in Age regarding the Chinese developments in South China Sea stating how wrong it is . There was talk about having a permanent base for US Navy in Darwin, and it truly pissed the Chinese off and they lodged a diplomatic protest in Canberra. There are mutual trust issues between Australia and China and it is the reason Chinese are investing billions in African nations as an alternate to Aussie coal.

Mining makes less than 10% of Australian GDP. So, you are right, Australia wants to have better relations with China. However, general populace is very skeptic about Chinese intentions. Few years ago Australian government did not allow Huawei to participate in NBN - National Broadband Project to roll out fiber optics throughout Australia, due to security concerns. Furthermore, you get a daily article in Age regarding the Chinese developments in South China Sea stating how wrong it is . There was talk about having a permanent base for US Navy in Darwin, and it truly pissed the Chinese off and they lodged a diplomatic protest in Canberra. There are mutual trust issues between Australia and China and it is the reason Chinese are investing billions in African nations as an alternate to Aussie coal.

Point being, India is no one in the world that a nation like Australia will go to war for. Don't be stupid and stop living in delusions.

Just because Philippines and Vietnam are smaller, China cannot push them around forever...when the odds are too high, they will join the alliance of bigger powers and pose serious threat to China. I think China is losing the bigger game for smaller gains.
if national sovereign integration is small thing, then nothing is fcking big. they already choose their side, we know that so what? 然并卵

Point being, India is no one in the world that a nation like Australia will go to war for. Don't be stupid and stop living in delusions.

Listen mate, don't call me stupid again, I don't want to get to your level and get beaten with experience. Don't look at my flags and get judgmental.

I'm not under any illusion, I'll say no one will fight anyone else's war. And I don't think there will be a war in near future, stakes are really high, and in a globalised world, even movement of troops will make the share markets tumble, Moody's gonna lower the credit rating of warring countries in a flash. In short, economy will be is doldrums in matter of few days.

I was countering your point about Australian economy dependent on China. Australia only care about its interest and there is no doubt it has done well from Chinese construction boom. Australia don't give a rats arse to India or China, but when come to American interests, it'll always side with yanks.

I reckon, I'm going off topic now and it'll be my last reply in this thread.

Last edited:
Listen mate, don't call me stupid again, I don't want to get to your level and get beaten with experience. Don't look at my flags and get judgmental.

I'm not under any illusion, I'll say no one will fight anyone else's war. And I don't think there will be a war in near future, stakes are really high, and in a globalised world, even movement of troops will make the share markets tumble, Moody's gonna lower the credit rating of warring countries in a flash. In short, economy will be is doldrums in matter of few days.

I was countering your point about Australian economy dependent on China. Australia only care about its interest and there is no doubt it has done well from Chinese construction boom. Australia don't give a rats arse to India or China, but when come to American interests, it'll always side with yanks.

I reckon, I'm going off topic now and it'll be my last reply in this thread.

You are right mate.....Most of your points correct....

But just one thing you pointed out wrong that is no one will fight other's war....Pakistan did fight America's war against USSR.....There some dump a$$ leaders who are willing risk their own citizens lives for the sake of their alliance etc etc...

You are right mate.....Most of your points correct....

But just one thing you pointed out wrong that is no one will fight other's war....Pakistan did fight America's war against USSR.....There some dump a$$ leaders who are willing risk their own citizens lives for the sake of their alliance etc etc...

I understand your point, however, mujahideens were used a proxy, and I'm not expert on this, but my understanding is, Pakistani army did not fight the Soviets so my original point still stays valid. My grandmother's family was from Pakistan, and being Punjabi, I share the culture with Pakistanis, so I must admit, do have a bit of soft spot for Pakistan. Have been living in western countries from last 15 years, and normally, Indians and Pakistanis get along very well. Its totally opposite from what you see here on PDF.

My point was someone is calling me stupid by looking at my Indian flag instead of proving me wrong with valid argument.

YOU CAN,T WIN A WAR- SIMPLE BUYING WEAPONS, YOU NEED TO MANUFACTURE WEAPONS YOUR SELF...........:coffee:

ANY WAY SOME OF MY CHOICE.....................:sniper:
Spike (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spike_rafael_anti-tank_guided_missile_weapon_system_Israel_Israeli_army_defence_industry_military_technology_013.jpg

AEK-971 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1280px-5.45mm_assault_rifle_A-545_-_Oboronexpo2014part4-11.jpg

ka-52 k
158.jpg

158254591.jpg

1017621443.png

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom