What's new

China's huge show of force at military parade may push India to buy new weapons

Yep, India can outspend China, I was being too naive to think India to buy 200 Rafale's, what India needs is 500 of them.

Of course you are naive, if you weren't Pakistanis and Bangladeshis would have the capability to outspend us.
Well until then you can entertain us with your derision, at least then you will feel like you have achieved something worthwhile.

Of course you are naive, if you weren't Pakistanis and Bangladeshis would have the capability to outspend us.
Well until then you can entertain us with your derision, at least then you will feel like you have achieved something worthwhile.
We did achieve something worthwhile, like making the population learn how to use a toilet unlike certain "super power".

200 Rafales, 30 Aircraft carriers, 500 submarines and Two balls.
Ahh,i knew that this would come from some pakistani member and guess what i was not wrong!It seems that you guys are seriously obsessed about everything related to the balls in a very wrong manner:lol::lol:!No wonder why your country is the leader in the field of "Bachcha Baazi":omghaha:!!

Yep, India can outspend China, I was being too naive to think India to buy 200 Rafale's, what India needs is 500 of them.
Nah,for bombing the living daylight out of the Bangaldeshis our Hawker Hunters(which we retired a long time ago)will be more than enough considering the fact that the BDAF is a non-existing force.Heck,even Myanmar can literally bomb Dhaka with impunity and also get away with it:lol:.This is the "aukad" or "Joggota" (Bengali) of your little country:rofl:!!Got it my little Jamaati friend!!

We did achieve something worthwhile, like making the population learn how to use a toilet unlike certain "super power".
The only thing that you achieved till now is how to wear a proper lungi!!You guys are nothing but beggars in front of us and i as an ethnic Bengali feel ashamed that Bangaldeshis are literally destroying the goodwill of the entire Bengali intelligentia by claiming themselves to be bengalis when the truth is that they are the descendants of Arabs,Turks and Afgans as claimed by some of their own compatriots in this very forum:coffee:.
@Tridibans ,@Rain Man dada dekho r ekta Bangaldeshi maal ke dhorechi:rofl:

Nah,for bombing the living daylight out of the Bangaldeshis our Hawker Hunters(which we retired a long time ago)will be more than enough considering the fact that the BDAF is a non-existing force.Heck,even Myanmar can literally bomb Dhaka with impunity and also get away with it:lol:.This is the "aukad" or "Joggota" (Bengali) of your little country:rofl:!!Got it my little Jamaati friend!!

The only thing that you achieved till now is how to wear a proper lungi!!You guys are nothing but beggars in front of us and i as an ethnic Bengali feel ashamed that Bangaldeshis are literally destroying the goodwill of the entire Bengali intelligentia by claiming themselves to be bengalis when the truth is that they are the descendants of Arabs,Turks and Afgans as claimed by some of their own compatriots in this very forum:coffee:.
@Tridibans ,@Rain Man dada dekho r ekta Bangaldeshi maal ke dhorechi:rofl:

Ja dekchi... aajkaal beshi rokom Jamaati Bangal pola ra join korche PDF.... BTW aami PDFe aashar aage jaantamna je Bangladeshira Turkey aar Saudi theke direct ude esheche :rofl:

Ja dekchi... aajkaal beshi rokom Jamaati Bangal pola ra join korche PDF.... BTW aami PDFe aashar aage jaantamna je Bangladeshira Turkey aar Saudi theke direct ude esheche :rofl:
R e maal gulo bhabe je oder baapare r keu jaane na,Halaar polagulo bhule geche je oder baapera mane amra already ei forum er member hoye boshe ache:D.Eder oboshsho tate kichu eshe jay na,era toh basically bhikarir jaat tai eder gaayer chamra tao besh gondar er moto mota:lol:

I can understand its hard for our neighbours to understand how to spend their hard earned money unlike free third grade stuff . We already have 200
+ sukois and 60 pakfa and 36 rafale are on their way . More over our own tejas projects is on right track too ...

US and NATO couldn't do shyt in Ukraine.....Russia casually walked in.......and here are Indians dreaming that they have a pact with Australia.
LMAO

BTW, what war capability does Australia really have?

180,000 balls were just hanging when 90,000 troops bent over in a line and surrendered their arms on the ground, balls are overrated.
Nice to see those 180,000 balls dropping off when it comes to DI or HS.

:rofl:

200 Rafales, 30 Aircraft carriers, 500 submarines and Two balls.
It is understandable for Pakistanis to be so concerned about Indian "balls", considering in the past what an Indian "without balls" did to Pakistan :D

indiragandhi3.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom