What's new

China's Ghost Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I refuse to take your criticism over my country, I am being ignorant of my own country? Is that what you are trying to say?

By the way, I am here to practise my English.

No!

I merely assumed like me you"re here to learn.

And yes,even i'm here to improve my english.

Since you asked me, I have never indulged in criticizing China AFAIK.

The forums are a place for discussion. People are free to post the topic they want and also ignore what they want. As long as it is based on facts, there is no reason to take offense.

I would agree though that excessive negativism breeds the kind of behavior we are seeing here.

I wish things were not so hostile. They are now and people think they are being patriotic by doing what they are doing.

So basically, we have done nothing wrong if we don't take any criticism from Indians, right?

No!

I merely assumed like me you"re here to learn.
And yes,even i'm here to improve my english.

So you believe, by taking criticism from Indians, we Chinese can learn something, is that what you are trying to say?

We're not scared, just concerned. Why are we concerned? Look around, some indian trolls are already behaving like this, what do you expect us to imagine an india superpower will be like?

I don't think we should relate some immature trolls with future of a nation, i can't predict China's future based on Speeder2's responses.

Just report them.

I don't think we should relate some immature trolls with future of a nation, i can't predict China's future based on Speeder2's responses.

Just report them.

He was right, show some class even you are becoming a Superpower, don't act like the retarded rednecks.

So basically, we have done nothing wrong if we don't take any criticism from Indians, right?

I have an issue with this way of looking at things. But the choice is always with you guys.

So you believe, by taking criticism from Indians, we Chinese can learn something, is that what you are trying to say?
Not exactly!
I believe by general when someone replies to criticism(with links preferably) the other readers get to learn from the response ,and also the person replying too does.

Let me put it this way.

If someone can stand criticism from anyone, and is willing to learn something from that, that person is a saint. But not every one can be a saint, most of us are just normal people. Normal people are entitled to ignore criticism from some people.

But for those who are criticizing others, please keep that in mind, even saint is not entitled to criticize, much less normal people.

Indians are optimistic, So they are easily deceived. They even lack some common sense,

I never believe that India can become a superpower, Because a superpower requires industrialized.
And India only may become a Pan-Latin American country, They can never be industrialized, Because USA will not allow that.

If the Indians to understand Brazil, Argentina and Mexico, If the Indians to understand the history of these countries, Indians will find that India is repeating the path of these countries.
For example, in 1970s, Argentina has the capacity to produce aircraft&car&Nuclear power plant, But now, Argentina once again become a country of agriculture and animal husbandry, They can not manufacture any industrial.

Indians are optimistic, So they are easily deceived. They even lack some common sense,

I never believe that India can become a superpower, Because a superpower requires industrialized.
And India only may become a Pan-Latin American country, They can never be industrialized, Because USA will not allow that.

If the Indians to understand Brazil, Argentina and Mexico, If the Indians to understand the history of these countries, Indians will find that India is repeating the path of these countries.
For example, in 1970s, Argentina has the capacity to produce aircraft&car&Nuclear power plant, But now, Argentina once again become a country of agriculture and animal husbandry, They can not manufacture any industrial.

Good for you. Enjoy your delusions.

We have achieved moon mission, nuclear submarines, nuclear civilian power, >50% share of IT outsourcing across the world, rapidly improving infrastructure, all the top companies doing research out of India and much more.

Your hubris is funny really. Especially given that it has come so early.

Good for you. Enjoy your delusions.

We have achieved moon mission, nuclear submarines, nuclear civilian power, >50% share of IT outsourcing across the world, rapidly improving infrastructure, all the top companies doing research out of India and much more.

Your hubris is funny really. Especially given that it has come so early.

:pop: I said that, now-India is 1970s-Argentina.
Now Indian govt is to obey the order the USA, Indians are increasingly convinced USA, look at JayAtl.

India will soon become a Pan-Latin American country.

:pop: I said that, now-India is 1970s-Argentina.
Now Indian govt is to obey the order the USA, Indians are increasingly convinced USA, look at JayAtl.

India will soon become a Pan-Latin American country.

Where are you getting this from?

Indian IT outsourcing is really poor quality. Much worst than Chinese products.
Quality adjusted, there is no actual savings. In others fields like radiology and legal document review, I admit India is competitive, but writing bad code is worthless and you can't feed 1 billion people by looking at American X-rays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom