What's new

China's Future Carrier Battle Groups

W T H, I seriously dont know why i am being ridiculed by you guys so much, jeez all i did was tell you guys what i heard.
Its wast even anything anti Chinese or what ever. All i said was that the j-xx might have flown this year , and suddenly i am the laughing stock on this thread, forgive me for being civil.

and what up with all the racist comments ,
was that all really necessary aimarraul, i though you were better than that. forgive me for trying to make civil conversation. And my Chinese friend is just someone i met when i was living in New Zealand. I got into the whole India China debate because of him. we still keep in touch.

Be my ******* guest if you dont want to believe me .
No need to be assholes about it.

what the hell did i even say to get you guys so pissed at me?

Screw you guys, im going home

Last edited by a moderator:
W T H, I seriously dont know why i am being ridiculed by you guys so much, jeez all i did was tell you guys what i heard.
Its wast even anything anti Chinese or what ever. All i said was that the j-xx might have flown this year , and suddenly i am the laughing stock on this thread, forgive me for being civil.

and what up with all the racist comments , was that all really necessary aimarraul i though you were better that. forgive me for trying to make civil conversation. And my friend is just some i met when i was living in New Zealand. I got into the whole India China debate because of him. we still keep in touch.

Be my ******* guest if you dont want to believe me .
No need to be assholes about it.

what the hell did i even say to get you guys so pissed at me?

I was just teasing you. No harm intended. As for the other, he probably thought you were making stuff up because even if your friend's dad knew about this (which is highly unlikely such confidential info would be spread around) he wouldn't leak it so easily.

Please don't be offended. :smitten: :cheers:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom