What's new

China's first homemade regional jet gets certificate

Yes true. I saw a show recently talking about airplanes in general and was shocked to find that new pilots only require 1000 hrs of flight time to qualify as a pilot. It used to be 5000 hrs. It was scary as one pilot testified that he fell asleep,woke up and saw that his co-pilot was also sleeping. :o:
:eek: holy f*ck, a 3 member crew in the cockpit would be better just like in the past but the 3rd crew member has been replaced by automation.

Yes true. I saw a show recently talking about airplanes in general and was shocked to find that new pilots only require 1000 hrs of flight time to qualify as a pilot. It used to be 5000 hrs. It was scary as one pilot testified that he fell asleep,woke up and saw that his co-pilot was also sleeping. :o:

If the pilots have acquired the knowlege of applying these methods it should have helped them to stay awake :cheesy::tup:

Press the accupuncture points as shown to help increase blood circultation to you head with your fingers

1 Sibaii xue (四白穴)-> xue = an accupuncture point

24902.jpg

2. Yifeng xue(翳风穴)

2010051114401555344.jpg
20110309093517697_1174.jpg

3. Touwei xue (头维穴)

20080512220221325.gif

BTW there is a little known story about an accupuncturist who has cured the Pope's well publicized stubborn ailments

The Taoist Background of Jorge Bergoglio by Atila Sinke Guimaraes

If the pilots have the knowlege of applying these methods it should have helped them to stay awake :cheesy::tup:

Press the accupuncture points as shown to help increase blood circultation to you head with your fingers

1 Sibaii xue (四白穴)-> xue = an accupuncture point

24902.jpg

2. Yifeng xue(翳风穴)

2010051114401555344.jpg
20110309093517697_1174.jpg

3. Touwei xue (头维穴)

20080512220221325.gif

BTW there is a little known story about an accupuncturist who has cure the Pope's stubborn ailments

The Taoist Background of Jorge Bergoglio by Atila Sinke Guimaraes

I remember during my elementary/high school era, all the students had to do this kind of exercises during the break.

You would not be wasting your break time by doing some random stuffs.

It's so cheap, so dangerous.

It's so cheap, so dangerous.
The 777 is cheap?

:eek: holy f*ck, a 3 member crew in the cockpit would be better just like in the past but the 3rd crew member has been replaced by automation.
Yup. So to keep them from sleeping the control tower will sometimes ask the pilot questions. Their answer tell them whether they are asleep or not. But it is fucking scary. I think the stewardess need to do routine check up on the pilots.
Relying too much on autopilot ...plus cost cutting has really made air traveling more scarier.

The 777 is cheap?

Did you read my post with quoted text ? It's about 1000 hours and 5000 hours.
only 1000 hours of flight time clearly cheaper than 5000 hours of flight time

The 777 is cheap?

Brilliant! :cheesy::tup:

Yup. So to keep them from sleeping the control tower will sometimes ask the pilot questions. Their answer tell them whether they are asleep or not. But it is fucking scary. I think the stewardess need to do routine check up on the pilots.
Relying too much on autopilot ...plus cost cutting has really made air traveling more scarier.

Agreed. Auto piloting cannot be operational all the f*cking time; I bet the drowsiness will drive the slackers into slumbers that they will be dreaming the jolt of turbulences on the plane is like sleeping on waterbeds. :dance3:

Last edited:
Did you read my post with quoted text ? It's about 1000 hours and 5000 hours.
only 1000 hours of flight time clearly cheaper than 5000 hours of flight time
Next time probably you shall explain more instead of blaming others if they misunderstood you becos of the cheap and short comment.

Next time probably you shall explain more instead of blaming others if they misunderstood you becos of the cheap and short comment.

"short comment" with carefully quoted text.

You cannot judge others using your country's technical standard. Don't forget, passenger plane requires air flush latrine.

Come on how can I Judge your equipment on our standard? All of them will fail.
You need to show a doctor get rid of latrine occuppying your mind. It strike your mind off and on in various form. This time it is Air flush latrine. i wish you a sppedy recovery from latrinomania.

China's first homemade regional jet gets certificate

China's first domestically produced regional jet model was officially certified on Tuesday, marking a crucial step forward for the jet's entry into the market.

The ARJ21-700 won the certificate after a series of examinations by the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) using the country's airworthiness standards.

The ARJ21, short for Advanced Regional Jet for the 21st Century, is a type of regional airliner designed and manufactured by the Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China (COMAC).

There are 78 seats in a dual-class configuration and 90 seats in a full economy class configuration. Its economic life is designed to be 60,000 flying hours or 20 calendar years.

The first ARJ21-700 jet was designed and manufactured between 2003 and 2007 and made its first test flight in November 2008. Since then, the jet has completed more than 5,000 hours of test flights.

After the CAAC started the jet's certification process in 2012, a total of 300 ground examinations and more than 1,141 hours of test flights were carried out, the CAAC said.

Certification is not the end of the process, said Luo Ronghuai, vice president of COMAC and also head of the ARJ21 project.

There must be a period for improving the model's design, systems and operations before its entry into the market, Luo said.

The jet will still need to gain brand recognition and market share in order to be a success, and eventually it must be able to bring profits to the airlines that use it, he said.

The jet currently has 278 orders, COMAC data showed.
Well Done Chine.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom