What's new

China’s Economy Is Bouncing Back—And Gaining Ground on the U.S. Overtaking in 2028

Don't play stupid with me, other posters have posted it and I have cited Caixin as well. Their state media have also clarified that Li was referring to disposable household income per capita. Not income, disposable income, or discretionary income.

Look at the post above.

Additional sources from their state media:

People's Daily:
人民网北京6月15日电 据国家统计局网站消息,就最近社会热议“有6亿人每个月的收入也就1000元”一事,国家统计局新闻发言人付凌晖表示,关于6亿人每个月人均收入1000元,可以从全国住户收支与生活状况调查数据得到印证

Xinhua:
如何理解居民收入的定义?

国家统计局在测量居民收入时,使用的是“居民可支配收入”的概念,具体包括4种收入来源:工资性收入、经营性收入、财产性收入和转移性收入。2019年,全国居民人均可支配收入为30733元,以上四项收入所占的比重分别为:56%,17%,9%和18%。由此可见,工资收入只是居民收入的一部分,而且这部分收入的比重在持续下降。即使对低收入人群而言,家庭经营净收入如出售农产品净收入,家庭转移净收入如低保金,家庭实物收入如农民的自产自用农产品折算收入,都无法通过工资收入的测量体现出来。

另外,居民人均收入是家庭可支配收入除以家庭人口后得到的,而家庭人口包括就业人口和非就业人口。我们常形容一个家庭“上有老,下有小”,老人、儿童、学生等被赡养人口就都属于家庭人口中的非就业人口。由此可见,
就一个个具体家庭而言,其就业人口的工资收入不能等同于整个家庭人均收入。
Why are you wasting your time on this single idiot false flagger? Just ignore him like me ... responding to him isn't worth half your time.

Wage is not GDP; wage is a component of GDP.

Yes, that's why sometimes the figures are adjusted for household size in Singapore's and China's case.

Like in the graph in the post you quoted, SG's median household income grew by 1% last year while household income per household member grew by 4.3%; implying a decrease in average household size.
when did I say wage =gdp?

gdp

Name me one news source you watch that isn't owned by a Jew.

Name me one in china that is not owned by the state or under the control of the state, censoring news from your cradle to the grave. Telling you what you can read and watch and projecting to the world the inability of a chinese noggin to 'handle' diverse or dissenting news.

Outside of your racist and wannabe 'white' supremacist views, being owned by a Jew does not equate to censorship. People of Jewish descent do not own Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, ABC News, CBS News, or NBC News. WSJ, LA Times, or Washington Post is also not.

Seeing how you are brainwashed in china, the most dangerous, bigoted, and evil group as owners would seem to be the Han over any Jewish group, yeah? The ultimate irony is your parents decided to give up their hard-earned money for you to be educated in the US, under the so-called Jewish cabal, lol

Hah, you're playing stupid like the other guy as well.
can you not see the avg wage is determined using either nominal or ppp?
gdp

Why would anyone even mention wage while talking about GDP? logic?

can you not see the avg wage is determined using either nominal or ppp?
gdp

Can you not see what you've written above, which I corrected you and you tried to deflect by bringing in numbers which are again inconsistent with your claim?

Do you even understand what's the meaning nominal and PPP? Do you even understand the concept of GDP?

when did I say wage =gdp?
For example ,average wage (gdp nominal) in Iceland is 66K $ but average disposable income is 33K $.
The average wage can be determined based on PPP or (nominal) GDP.
For example,
avg wage of Switzerland, based on ppp is 64K$
average wage of Switzerland based on GDP(NOMINAL) is 70k$.

Name me one in china that is not owned by the state or under the control of the state, censoring news from your cradle to the grave. Telling you what you can read and watch and projecting to the world the inability of a chinese noggin to 'handle' diverse or dissenting news.

Outside of your racist and wannabe 'white' supremacist views, being owned by a Jew does not equate to censorship. People of Jewish descent do not own Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, ABC News, CBS News, or NBC News. WSJ, LA Times, or Washington Post is also not.

Seeing how you are brainwashed in china, the most dangerous, bigoted, and evil group as owners would seem to be the Han over any Jewish group, yeah? The ultimate irony is your parents decided to give up their hard-earned money for you to be educated in the US, under the so-called Jewish cabal, lol
LOL of course there is privately owned media in China. What is rare is that privately owned media in China are not owned by Jews. Just to give an example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caijing

You would never see that in the US because all media in the US are owned by Jews.

LOL "Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, ABC News, CBS News, or NBC News. WSJ, LA Times, or Washington Post" are all owned by Jews. They are all owned by Rupert Murdoch. He is the guy who brainwashes you every single day. Your brain is Mr. Murdoch's little bitch. He tells you what to think and what to believe, every moment of your life.

America is a barely disguised slave-owning society and you are the bitch at the bottom of the pyramid :lol:

s
LOL of course there is privately owned media in China. What is rare is that privately owned media in China are not owned by Jews. Just to give an example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caijing

You would never see that in the US because all media in the US are owned by Jews.

LOL "Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, ABC News, CBS News, or NBC News. WSJ, LA Times, or Washington Post" are all owned by Jews. They are all owned by Rupert Murdoch. He is the guy who brainwashes you every single day. Your brain is Mr. Murdoch's little bitch. He tells you what to think and what to believe, every moment of your life.

America is a barely disguised slave-owning society and you are the bitch at the bottom of the pyramid :lol:

China's few privately owned media has to adhere to the state media and CCP's heavy censorship. Your government has projected and told the world that you, as a people are so fragile, so incapable of processing simple words that they have to censor and brainwash you to keep you in check. You are a damaged gene pool, is what they are telling us.

Cradle to grave with their foot on your neck; is how they control their sheep. :agree:

The trade war between US-China is coming to an end. US didnt gain anything but lost too much.

Keep USA slaves of zionist jews, they deserve IT. :lol:

Attachments

• 1e3.jpg
    1e3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
s

China's few privately owned media has to adhere to the state media and CCP's heavy censorship. Your government has projected and told the world that you, as a people are so fragile, so incapable of processing simple words that they have to censor and brainwash you to keep you in check. You are a damaged gene pool, is what they are telling us.

Cradle to grave with their foot on your neck; is how they control their sheep. :agree:
LOL is that what Mr. Murdoch tells you? You love to fellate Mr. Murdoch on the internet, I see :rofl:

LOL is that what Mr. Murdoch tells you? You love to fellate Mr. Murdoch on the internet, I see :rofl:

Feng, you need to up your game with the comebacks, my man. All that money spent on getting you educated in the US and look it did not move the needle in terms of what the CCP told us about our noggin :woot:

Feng, you need to up your game with the comebacks, my man. All that money spent on getting you educated in the US and look it did not move the needle in terms of what the CCP told us about our noggin :woot:
LOL at the self-absorption. Nobody cares about your sick, slave-owning country. American education is an oxymoron :lol:

Can you not see what you've written above, which I corrected you and you tried to deflect by bringing in numbers which are again inconsistent with your claim?

Do you even understand what's the meaning nominal and PPP? Do you even understand the concept of GDP?
Even though you didn't had any fkn idea what average wage is calculated based on gdp nominal or ppp,hence I specified gdp nominal since I didn't picked the ppp one,but go on,you may stand right as you desire so much.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom