What's new

China’s Economy Is Bouncing Back—And Gaining Ground on the U.S. Overtaking in 2028

Even though you didn't had any fkn idea what average wage is calculated based on gdp nominal or ppp,hence I specified gdp nominal since I didn't picked the ppp one,but go on,you may stand right as you desire so much.

Wages are not derived from GDP, whether it's Nominal or PPP. You don't even understand the concepts and here you are trying to lecture me lmao.

Premier never says it is 'disposable' income, he says monthly income.

DIRECT QUOTE
"The average per-capita annual income in China is 30,000 yuan (USD 4,193), but there are over 600 million people whose monthly income is barely 1,000 yuan (USD 140), not enough to rent a room in the Chinese cities," Li said while addressing his annual press conference here.

We know exactly what he meant. he means disposable. all the data shows as such, china's national financial data shows exactly those 600 million with about 1000 a month in disposable income. you are trying to put words in his mouth.

its like if i point at a tiger and said there is kitty over there, yet you insist that i mean that there is literally a house cat where the tiger is.

Wages are not derived from GDP, whether it's Nominal or PPP. You don't even understand the concepts and here you are trying to lecture me lmao.
ppp & nominal are phases of GDP,please stop quoting me with those bs rhetoric.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom