What's new

China’s Disturbing Defense Budget

Stop spreading lies, there are no "Incidents", it was one such incident where a group of people got involved in a scuffle and one died in it, it is not that people from our north-east part are being killed in Delhi because they are from north-east.
Much more people burn themselves to death every year in demand for a free Tibet.
P.S. No need to quote me again if you have nothing to post on topic.
Would you like me to post some articles to embarrass you? Why don't you just admit the truth?
Thankfully not all Indians are like you. Shame on you!

So the suggestion hurt someone. Sorry for that. Some people are just too sensitive and nervous.

I just wonder those Indians who served in MNCs maybe never go to PDF.

Lets see....

India's defence budget up by 10% (though that hardly matters...our currency has hit rock bottom)

Pakistan's defence budget increased by 15% (hell they need it to fight the Talibans)

Chinese defence budget increased by 12% (why not? they need it to fight the Japanese...Indians...Koreans...Russians :D)
Hmmm hardly a need to worry... I am surprised its so less :coffee:

It is widely speculated that China downplays the actual amount of its Military spending.

It proved how potent it was in 47-48, it proved itself three years later in 65 and again in 71. So there is no question of impotency, better call it under preparedness in mountain warfare . Calling a professional army impotent donkey is not cool by the way.

By losing half of Kashmir in 47-48? By bowing down to an unconditional ceasefire and signing it a day earlier then a country almost 1/3rd in size and then playing second fiddle to a Bengalis in 1971?

It's a surprise you did not decide to throw in Kargil or Mumbai attacks as well, perhaps you knew that you would be crossing all sanity boundaries if you did!

Last edited:
Two Q:

1. how many defence spending should be for China?? China's GDP is 9.2 trillion $ in 2013 while will be 10 trillion $ in 2014, what's the range of defence spending/GDP (%) is good?

2. Many people said that China hide many defence cost at others, but can't point out how and where?
Inside China's $2.2 trillion budget - Economy
Inside China's $2.2 trillion budget

By losing half of Kashmir in 47-48? By bowing down to an unconditional ceasefire and signing it a day earlier then a country almost 1/3rd in size and then playing second fiddle to a Bengalis in 1971?

It's a surprise you did not decide to throw in Kargil or Mumbai attacks as well, perhaps you knew that you would be crossing all sanity boundaries if you did!

So by your logic a decisive win is an essential criteria to define a professional army,right?

So by your logic a decisive win is an essential criteria to define a professional army,right?

Not really a decisive win, perhaps not even a win.

However, when compared to an adversary 1/3rd its size in the earlier days and almost 1/7th its size in the later period then, the victories should have been decisive. And still there was no victory so one has to say that perhaps the Indian Army was not as professional, atleast in the past, as it should have been.

China says the world has nothing to fear

Instead of that Chinese people should fear for their benefit or human right would be reduced.
The first effect, I could point out is the state budget part for social benefit would be reduced ...
The 2nd, more domestic security to handle the Chinese people ...

Back
Top Bottom