What's new

China’s Disturbing Defense Budget

Indian members here should propose a raise budget initiative to parliament to counter China. Talk just damage construction of a country.

who started this....
read from start then talk.......
and what abt trolling......if you go by your words then 90% of the chinese will be banned in one day for trolling...
You just show your levels that never like Indians I met before.
Show your respect when you are talking about another country.
Maybe it is too hard for you but just try. Even ban all members from China don't make you people smarter.

That's personal attack? hehe, you want me praise on your performance in 1962, and even now?
Don't find you deserve my praise, even I hate Japan, I still have huge praise on its achievement.
You indian are worth of praise? after independence, you want to inherit the illegel land from Britain, you be shameless to claim South Tibet is yours, and you leader want more, and the war in 1962 occured, then you attack us shamelessly, say we China invade you, that's so ridiculous, then be defeated easily like impotent donkey by China PLA, then make every excuse to cover your impotence and shamelessness, you deserve my respect?

post reported

You just show your levels that never like Indians I met before.
Show your respect when you are talking about another country.
Maybe it is too hard for you but just try. Even ban all members from China don't make you people smarter.
how many indians have you met.....
by you claim I feel you are an old member in disguise.....
may be you are on your 2nd ID after getting ban from pdf.....
please clarify....

Do you think your Indian army is potent in 1962?

It proved how potent it was in 47-48, it proved itself three years later in 65 and again in 71. So there is no question of impotency, better call it under preparedness in mountain warfare . Calling a professional army impotent donkey is not cool by the way.

You think defeating you is hard? you indian self will destroy your navy and air force easily, don't think how good you are!
I have said that, if we decide, we will do it again, we had done this in 1962.

Yeah, South Tibet is occupied with you, be afraid of losing it, so you keeping add your army to Sino-Indo border, robber is robber, whether the booty be got back, depend on whether owner of the land.

We afraid to? hehe
b254319af8751a0e77c1333a97874568_0004.jpg

Yes, now, you occupy it, but will? Hehe

Poor man .Articles of Indian media is filled in the head of this guy.It is easy to backstab a person when he dont aware about that.Similar to cheating.
And after 1962 ,we dont see such 'heroic' action from China.Why?

It proved how potent it was in 47-48, it proved itself three years later in 65 and again in 71. So there is no question of impotency, better call it under preparedness in mountain warfare . Calling a professional army impotent donkey is not cool by the way.
47~48? 65, 71, you mean war with Pak? Pak is smaller than you, bullying and defeating it means you are potent?

Professional army? the performance in 1962 show your profession? even now, I didn't find you are professional.

Poor man .Articles of Indian media is filled in the head of this guy.It is easy to backstab a person when he dont aware about that.Similar to cheating.
And after 1962 ,we dont see such 'heroic' action from China.Why?
Still a typical indian, Loser is loser!

One times is encough to prove who is better, only fool like always boasting its muscle.

Last edited:
47~48? 65, 71, you mean war with Pak? Pak is smaller than you, bullying and defeating it means you are potent?

It's double standard,don't you think?. Then why are you chest thumping about your 62 win when your army was better equipped and outnumbered their enemies?
Professional army? the performance in 1962 show your profession? even now, I didn't find you are professional.

It's your personal choice what you chose to believe and what you don't.I can't force it.

how many indians have you met.....
by you claim I feel you are an old member in disguise.....
may be you are on your 2nd ID after getting ban from pdf.....
please clarify....
So you really have delusions. I met them in China and they are from a French company. OK? Enjoy your post and report process.

In the world, Rat is much more than you indian, so rats are better than you?

That's personal attack? hehe, you want me praise on your performance in 1962, and even now?
Don't find you deserve my praise, even I hate Japan, I still have huge praise on its achievement.

You indian are worth of praise? after independence, you want to inherit the illegel land from Britain, you be shameless to claim South Tibet is yours, and you leader want more, and the war in 1962 occured, then you attack us shamelessly, say we China invade you, that's so ridiculous, then be defeated easily like impotent donkey by China PLA, then make every excuse to cover your impotence and shamelessness, you deserve my respect?

post reported

Back
Top Bottom