What's new

China’s Disturbing Defense Budget

47~48? 65, 71, you mean war with Pak? Pak is smaller than you, bullying and defeating it means you are potent?

Professional army? the performance in 1962 show your profession? even now, I didn't find you are professional.

you think India is not smaller then China many times??

ohh I forget you are only paid to rant... you can't do sh!t in your govt. affairs.. ohh hell you as a people of a country is way more potent...

Indians pls, off topic. Are you have any constructive points related to the defense budget of your country and China?

It's double standard,don't you think?. Then why are you chest thumping about your 62 win when your army was better equipped and outnumbered their enemies?.
Better equipped and bigger quantity, hehe, still excuse for your failure!
with Russia and USA help, you indian lack of equipment? kidding me, as to number, do you included all the army around the line? For China, it is hard for us supporting the logistics, we can send more army there than your indian? even Ok, whose fault? Ok you will say we china are preparing for invading you, but lead to another question: If we preparing invading you, why we retreat from the land voluntarily? Chinese general is fool like your indian?

It's your personal choice what you chose to believe and what you don't.I can't force it.
If you want prove your army are professional, prove it, don't still always talking and talking.

Don't let us hear another bomb from your "professional" Navy

you think India is not smaller then China many times??
ohh I forget you are only paid to rant... you can't do sh!t in your govt. affairs.. ohh hell you as a people of a country is way more potent...
Many times? well, hehe.

What kind of sh!t have you done in your government affairs? let you india be such loser in front of China? you indian, hehe, what "potent" you are!!

Last edited:
Better equipped and bigger quantity, hehe, still excuse for your failure!
with Russia and USA help, you indian lack of equipment? kidding me, as to number, do you included all the army around the line? For China, it is hard for us supporting the logistics, we can send more army there than your indian? even Ok, whose fault? Ok you will say we china are preparing for invading you, but lead to another question:

You know nothing about the '62 conflict then.

If we preparing invading you, why we retreat from the land voluntarily? Chinese general is fool like your indian?

I blame our inept government for poor handling the entire episode which started in distant ladakh in '50s. And you can't sustain your blitzkreig with an overstretched supply lines from Tibetan plateau to the plains of Assam.These are military basics,no rocket science,hope you understand.

You know nothing about the '62 conflict then.
ehhhhhhh, well, you know "much" I know from your comments, hehe!

I blame our inept government for poor handling the entire episode which started in distant ladakh in '50s. And you can't sustain your blitzkreig with an overstretched supply lines from Tibetan plateau to the plains of Assam.These are military basics,no rocket science,hope you understand.
Hehe, you just know something in paper.

Don't show your poor military knowledge in front of Chinese, don't think just know one or two points, feel like you know all.

ehhhhhhh, well, you know "much" I know from your comments, hehe!

Hehe, you just know something in paper.

Don't show your poor military knowledge in front of Chinese, don't think just know one or two points, feel like you know all.
Off course I know better than you sir. Because, I have read it from an Indian source whose book was banned here for revealing some naked truth about Indian bureaucracy and the reasons both technical and non technical behind our defeat in '62. If you think you know better than me, show me your cards, I will show you mine :-)

Yes, Chinese defense budget is disturbing. Disturbingly low for a country with almost $10t economy.

Off course I know better than you sir. Because, I have read it from an Indian source whose book was banned here for revealing some naked truth about Indian bureaucracy and the reasons both technical and non technical behind our defeat in '62. If you think you know better than me, show me your cards, I will show you mine :-)
Hehe, "more" means reading more?
Indian "democracy" be considered better than China dictatorship, but that's always in paper, hehe!

Hehe, "more" means reading more?
Indian "democracy" be considered better than China dictatorship, but that's always in paper, hehe!

I told you, show me your cards senor. Prove India was militarily better equipped than China in 1962, I will leave this thread.

Indians pls, off topic. Are you have any constructive points related to the defense budget of your country and China?

Read my fırst post on thıs thread whıch got trolled.
In the world, Rat is much more than you indian, so rats are better than you?
I dont thınk you understood ıt...ıt was an answer to your "donkey's ımpotence" comment.
Gosh!

sweetgrape said:
That's personal attack? hehe, you want me praise on your performance in 1962, and even now?
Don't find you deserve my praise, even I hate Japan, I still have huge praise on its achievement.

You indian are worth of praise? after independence, you want to inherit the illegel land from Britain, you be shameless to claim South Tibet is yours, and you leader want more, and the war in 1962 occured, then you attack us shamelessly, say we China invade you, that's so ridiculous, then be defeated easily like impotent donkey by China PLA, then make every excuse to cover your impotence and shamelessness, you deserve my respect?
Not an ıota of sense ın thıs post and frankly what ıs your fıxatıon wıth ımpotence. :coffee:

Keep on exploding indian population as many times as you can! :cheesy:
Was that sarcastıc comment so dıffıcult to understand???
It was a reply to @sweetgrape 's donkey and ıts ımpotency comment.

shuttler said:
Our budget increase is not to focus on india
Not worth it!
Why you indians have to be concerned about it?
Exactly!!!
Thıs ıs what I saıd ın my fırst post here.That the 12.2% ıncrease ıs actually not worryıng at all.
Chına has too many enemıes ın the regıon.The defence budget should have been more (ahem- ahem).

Read my fırst post on thıs thread whıch got trolled.

I dont thınk you understood ıt...ıt was an answer to your "donkey's ımpotence" comment.
Gosh!

Not an ıota of sense ın thıs post and frankly what ıs your fıxatıon wıth ımpotence. :coffee:

Was that sarcastıc comment so dıffıcult to understand???
It was a reply to @sweetgrape 's donkey and ıts ımpotency comment.

Exactly!!!
Thıs ıs what I saıd ın my fırst post here.That the 12.2% ıncrease ıs actually not worryıng at all.
Chına has too many enemıes ın the regıon.The defence budget should have been more (ahem- ahem).

Seems he is too much concerned about impotency:D. Indians are not impotent so we cant reply like him.

If you think our defense budget is big, wait until 2020. We will show you what it's like to junk out new "toys".

Is Tibet occupied by India or something let you could talk about Tibet? India really occupied many lands and that's why you could brag and boast? You just ruin the thread.

Oh!! Is it? I ruined the thread? Post number 56 was my first post in this thread, check what you and your compatriots were doing for the last four pages. You don't poke us, we don't poke you, is it that too difficult to understand?

P.S. No need to quote me again if you have nothing to post on topic.

I have to agree with you on this. There is still a lot of racism in regards to the North Eastern people of India. There are incidents where they are being killed in Delhi.

Stop spreading lies, there are no "Incidents", it was one such incident where a group of people got involved in a scuffle and one died in it, it is not that people from our north-east part are being killed in Delhi because they are from north-east.
Much more people burn themselves to death every year in demand for a free Tibet.

P.S. No need to quote me again if you have nothing to post on topic.

Last edited:
There is really no basis of the conversation between members from China and India.
Suggestion to India members, don't pay too much attention to China and post Chinese affairs that will cause negative results. It seems like also not contribute to the forum. Personally I never go to Indian deffence forum.

It is an International Forum with fair and reasonable degree of Freedom of Speech, Indians are not in a Chinese Forum, all the members here have rights to post any news or article in any section of this forum, especially when the news or article is directly related to defence, if one doesn't like it, then one should not participate, but under no circumstances one should abuse others with filthy language.

Back
Top Bottom