What's new

China’s digital yuan displaces the dollar

Are you the only person who hasnt seem the graph of CHina's USD holdings??? Japan, your "ally" is the one now funding US debt and govt spending after China chose not to. stop spreading propaganda on PDF!!!

Read carefully I said dollar assets these aren’t limited to treasury notes.

Read carefully I said dollar assets these aren’t limited to treasury notes.
Ok, but its the same motive/reason - the USD has lost alot of value, so its cheap, which makes CHina's holding of newer USD assets now a smart business move.

Can you explain why USD has lost over 70% of its value since start of 2019 to bitcoin???
Thank you. So China continues to buy USD, and loves a discount. Nice!
China doesnt continue to buy USD, CHina continues to buy equity in US via buying cheap, inflated, less valuable USD, which gives it more and more control in US affairs. stop oversimplifying.

China doesnt continue to buy USD, CHina continues to buy equity in US via buying cheap, inflated, less valuable USD, which gives it more and more control in US affairs. stop oversimplifying.

It is good to see China see the value of its US investments, which bodes well for confidence in USA generally.

yeah stupid article, with eth and xrp there would be no use of digital yuan, if anything america will probably shift the world to decentralization just as a fu to china
so decentralization will say FU to China but not the USD? smh....if i follow your way of thinking, i will be in trouble.

so decentralization will say FU to China but not the USD? smh....if i follow your way of thinking, i will be in trouble.
Usd is already fucked decentralized is the future
They’re trying to impose 45% capital gains on crypto. What a joke. That will make this printing machine brrrr all the more troubling

Back
Top Bottom