What's new

China’s digital yuan displaces the dollar

You must be very upset next you need to speak Chinese or work for a Chinese boss in the new world order? :lol:
The world is big. I am not so desperate to work for chinese companies. They pay wages close to slavery.

Digital currency can't be counterfeit and be paid 2 times by accident or intentional so they are way more secure than real money.

2 times paying with the same money? It has to be something taken from Chinese scam lores. Lmao! I love watching Chinese scam videos online. You see very creative methods being used

Reserves should be in GOLD.

Dollar is the major reserve currency but US itself has the largest Gold deposit in the world as reserves.

Why?

Does paper money really holds little value against GOLD?

Those gold at Fort Knox does not belongs to USA. They were deposited there in trust. And it has not BEEN audited since 1956.
So I am not going to speculated how much Gold USA has? But it is highly questionable.

When Germany finally got back their gold stored at Fort Knox after many requests and years later, they discovered that the original marking on the gold is different.

Have USA already sold most of the gold and bought it back to return them back to Germany?
And that is why it took years. A big question mark?

BTW the US dollar is NOT based on Gold assets.

When Germany finally got back their gold stored at Fort Knox after many requests and years later, they discovered that the original marking on the gold is different.

BS. As usual:

Germany's central bank -- the Bundesbank -- said it used "verification measures" throughout the transfer process to ensure no gold was stolen or compromised.

"No irregularities came to light with regard to the authenticity, fineness or weight of the bars," it said in a written statement.

BS. As usual:

Germany's central bank -- the Bundesbank -- said it used "verification measures" throughout the transfer process to ensure no gold was stolen or compromised.

"No irregularities came to light with regard to the authenticity, fineness or weight of the bars," it said in a written statement.

No one ever says the gold is NOT authentic but only the original marking differed raising suspicion, they were not the original deposit.

No one ever says the gold is NOT authentic but only the original marking differed raising suspicion, they were not the original deposit.

Please post a source for your claim. The Bundesbank put out a written statement as in my post.

so what the hell i do with my dollars now can you guys advise

It was reported all over the internet some time ago otherwise CNN won't be defending it but if they are removed, are you surprised. I am certainly NOT.

Example
Youtube removed my some of my posts not because they are offensive but because the contents and links opened the eyes of many Americans and they think it is unpatriotic.

Try posting links about the conspiracy about Fort Detrick Biological Warfare Lab for instant.
They not only deleted your posting but your account as well.

I am not alone. Many pro-China expats are experiencing the same thing.
Freedom of Press don't really exists in the West as many imagine.

It was reported all over the internet some time ago otherwise CNN won't be defending it but if they are removed, are you surprised. I am certainly NOT.

Example
Youtube removed my some of my posts not because they are offensive but because the contents and links opened the eyes of many Americans and they think it is unpatriotic.

Try posting links about the conspiracy about Fort Detrick Biological Warfare Lab for instant.

As expected, you have no source for your BS except yourself. :D

Most of the debt in this World is Dollar based. Developing countries including really large economies like India, Brazil South Africa, Pakistan, etc are specially the ones with Dollar debts. Now we all know that China has trillions and trillions of US dollars. What if China pays off all these Dollar debts for these countries in exchange for Yuan debt but on much lower interest rates??

Back
Top Bottom