What's new

China's DF-31 missile stronger than Agni-III :IBNLive

Oh my god. DF-31 8000 KM? Why its been matched by our agni-3? Thats not fair.. He he its shocking..

Thank you sir. Am not expert. Its my views. i would like to learn. i hope you would tell me which is easy to intercept. Long range or short range missiles. The topic is about missiles which includes anti-missile because anti-missile not developed for shooting jet fighters. So am on topic. Sir saying anyone wrong is easy but you should provide information too. Which one is easy to detect? Long range or short range? Thank you.

these are the radars that is/was used to detect long range missiles. so, you tell me which is easier.

5fefcd28bc50eeb4c4bd54f9ee003696.jpg

c6a2079ef9f8d234ea758eb9b65b0fcd.jpg

Attachments

• 5fefcd28bc50eeb4c4bd54f9ee003696.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 6
as to intercept, being close to the intercepter, a short range one can be detected ahortly after it is launched, which will put on its speed slowly. so you have plenty of time to take several shoots before it hit its target. but for a long range missile, it will be depended on how far can your radar can see. if you have monsters shown above, you will buy yourself about 10 minutes to get prepeared. and if the only available radar is the patriot-3 like ones, 300-500KMs, you are doomed. a long range missile's warhead is much faster,Mach 6-10, and smaller then that of the short missile as a whole, and would be almost impossible to intercept.

Last edited:
these are the radars that is/was used to detect long range missiles. so, you tell me which is easier.

c6a2079ef9f8d234ea758eb9b65b0fcd.jpg

Upto what range can these radars detect their target. Where are these radars installed, how far within Chinese territory are there.

as to intercept, being close to the intercepter, a short range one can be detected ahortly after it is launched, which will put on its speed slowly. so you have plenty of time to take several shoots before it hit its target. but for a long range missile, it will be depended on how far can your radar can see. if you have monsters shown above, you will buy yourself about 10 minutes to get prepeared. and if the only available radar is the patriot-3 like ones, 300-500KMs, you are doomed. a long range missile's warhead is much faster,Mach 6-10, and smaller then that of the short missile as a whole, and would be almost impossible to intercept.

Sir thank you so much for the information. Today my eyes opened. Today i came to know that america is not safe. Patriotic-3 is useless sir. Thanks to you. i dont know why russia kept shading so much tears over patriotic-3 sheild over europe. i think our indian sciencetist including american and japan sciencetists wasted money. They are fools. They made a anti-missile system that cant even drop any long range ballistic missile. Today am ashamed of them sir. Am proud on you that you have more knowledge then them. Thank you again sir. Am ashamed even to watch this link now hehe India’’s ballistic missile defence system to be operational by 2011

Defense shields are not impregnable, especially with MIRV's, for that reason the US is still trying to refine their wmd system. Interestingly what does China have in terms of anti missile systems. Any home grown system or imported ones ??

DF-41 may have been serviced......,and a wrong comparison,DF31 is ICBM designed for the country like US or UK,china will only use DF21/25 or JL 1 to attack india in the second strike,JL1 is already able to cover the whole india from Hainan submarine base

Sir china has the edge but sorry to say 2010 china's advantage will fade away. Agni-V is on the way just like santa coming on the way hehe. Agni-V Will give india what we wants. Example hitting china deep inside. Specially glittery infrastructure that china build for olympics games that held last year. Sir i have one more question. i want to know whats china's counter measure? Like china launches your most deadly missile. India activates anti-missile shield. China missile drop dead. India launches agni-V. Then what sir? How our agni-V Would be countered? i mean china can only watch and hides for cover. Dont you think china should invest something to protect chinese population sir? Thank you.

Sir thank you so much for the information. Today my eyes opened. Today i came to know that america is not safe. Patriotic-3 is useless sir. Thanks to you. i dont know why russia kept shading so much tears over patriotic-3 sheild over europe. i think our indian sciencetist including american and japan sciencetists wasted money. They are fools. They made a anti-missile system that cant even drop any long range ballistic missile. Today am ashamed of them sir. Am proud on you that you have more knowledge then them. Thank you again sir. Am ashamed even to watch this link now hehe India’’s ballistic missile defence system to be operational by 2011

The people who created this are not fools, u have nothing to be ashamed of.... Can u or me or anyone in this forum even make a cracker leave alone a missile... The people who worked on it and researched on it are far more better than we people are, so They know what they are doing, If you can be proud of it, or there is nothing to be ashamed of, it not gonna penetrate into anyones head....

Defense shields are not impregnable, especially with MIRV's, for that reason the US is still trying to refine their wmd system. Interestingly what does China have in terms of anti missile systems. Any home grown system or imported ones ??

Here you go;

China’s Air Defence
missile systems
Dr Carlo Kopp
EARLY THIS MARCH THE US DOD RELEASED THE 2008 VERSION OF THE ANNUAL REPORT TO
Congress on China’s military power. Last year saw an important incremental improvement
in what is already a formidable air defence capability, as the PLA deployed four battalions
of the S-300PMU-2 / SA-20 Gargoyle high mobility long range SAM system. This is another
step in China’s long march since the end of the Cold War to deploy a modern multi-layered
Integrated Air Defence System (IADS).

http://www.ausairpower.net/DT-PLA-SAM-2008.pdf :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Sir you are not getting my point. Anti-missile system not for total protection. Hit rate of patriotic-3 is 95percent. While indian AAD anti missile system hit rate slightly better then patriotic-3. Now sir what am saying is if enemy country throws 100 missiles on us that atleast most of them will be engaged and drop dead. So that ensures far less damage and gives india time to launch our own missiles on enemy that enemy wont have answer for it.

The people who created this are not fools, u have nothing to be ashamed of.... Can u or me or anyone in this forum even make a cracker leave alone a missile... The people who worked on it and researched on it are far more better than we people are, so They know what they are doing, If you can be proud of it, or there is nothing to be ashamed of, it not gonna penetrate into anyones head....

Hehe sir am not ashamed. If you read my post you would know what i meant was. Am trying to say to someone that he got more brain then india-american-japan sciencetists? Hehe sir am proud on india that they not only think about offensive weapons but also defensive weapons that are build to protect our population. Thank you.

Here you go;

China’s Air Defence
missile systems
Dr Carlo Kopp
EARLY THIS MARCH THE US DOD RELEASED THE 2008 VERSION OF THE ANNUAL REPORT TO
Congress on China’s military power. Last year saw an important incremental improvement
in what is already a formidable air defence capability, as the PLA deployed four battalions
of the S-300PMU-2 / SA-20 Gargoyle high mobility long range SAM system. This is another
step in China’s long march since the end of the Cold War to deploy a modern multi-layered
Integrated Air Defence System (IADS).

http://www.ausairpower.net/DT-PLA-SAM-2008.pdf :smitten:

:pakistan::china:

Sir what's difference between SAM and Anti-missile system? Am learning still hehe. i dont india dont have SAM sir? Like s-300 and israely spyder SAM and our own SAM and yes one more in the making as JV with israel etc etc. i want to see a test video in which china droping dead ballistic missile with anti-missile. i have india, america and japans video where they droping dead ballistic missile by single hit. Thank you.

Sir china has the edge but sorry to say 2010 china's advantage will fade away. Agni-V is on the way just like santa coming on the way hehe. Agni-V Will give india what we wants. Example hitting china deep inside. Specially glittery infrastructure that china build for olympics games that held last year. Sir i have one more question. i want to know whats china's counter measure? Like china launches your most deadly missile. India activates anti-missile shield. China missile drop dead. India launches agni-V. Then what sir? How our agni-V Would be countered? i mean china can only watch and hides for cover. Dont you think china should invest something to protect chinese population sir? Thank you.

sir,i don't know if you are indian,but india won't be that stupid to nuclear china,india nuclear 1 city,china will nuclear 3,and it's the always stronger one have better counter measure,cos R&D needs money

Back
Top Bottom