What's new

China's DF-31 missile stronger than Agni-III :IBNLive

Well u know the problem of Duds is not with Pakistan, that problem is only with Indians, despite of spending so much still half of their R-77s are duds & every one outa three grenade & the list goes on

Of course we will have duds, because our technology is evolving, its not off the shelf. If your confidence in your technology is so high, how come you dont have a SLV, you should have had this a long time ago. As for the duds of the grenades, well what can I say , we have a free press, we are transparent, we report everything (unnecessarily) cant say that for China or Pakistan. Btw, no offence are you a lady or gent, I know your avatar says emo girl (but you know todays world), It helps when I know who I am relating to.

Sir why china or pakistan need ICBMs to hit india? We are close enough. Now sir our AAD shot down Agni-1 because it was her first test. Do you want india to jump directly on to Agni-2 and agni-3? AAD not ready made anti-missile sir. We take step by step. Next year one more test will be held sir. About hitting longer range missiles are easy then to hit short range because in short range missile we dont have much time to shoot it down. The longer the range the better to detect it. Now sir please wait till next year. Its even more tough test. By 2012 it will be installed in all major cities and by 2014 on most india's part which are left. AAD is symbol of india. Two tests were superb sir. U can g0ogle it and search the videos. Its most beautiful videos i seen ever sir.

sir, i would be appreciated if you could followed some of these advices,

1) read every post slowly,clearfully and then reply only after you fully understand what it said.remember the "MKK has longer range than MKI" in other thread?

2)try to remember what you or other people had said. it is you who said india can use ADD to intercept DF31,then i told you it can't,at least for now, and it won't be necessary . and now you ask me "why china or pakistan need ICBMs to hit india".

3) don't make too much assumptions, such what and when something can or will do, and used them as an arguements. such as "counter DF31, 2012 2014 etc".

4)don't pretended to be a expert if you are not .
"hitting longer range missiles are easy then to hit short range because in short range missile we dont have much time to shoot it down."
if you don't answer the question: what is 2+2? no one knows whether you konw it or not. but if you said "5" ...

Last edited:
Why don't u tell this to ur fellow Indians who when see that they ve been beated on Chinese side turn their keyborad guns toawrds Pakistanm & start ranting BLAH BLAH & BLAH....
at the start of this thread i told to stop dragging in Pakistan & talk about DF-31 & agni but no way u ppl have to show ur 'looser attitude'

Firstly I agree that we have to stick to the topic, every topic seems to go awry...and as for us dragging you guys in , man, its only you guys who are rooting so much for the Chinese, even the Chinese dont root as much for them selves. Then in obvious retort.......

Mam you are right. We should not drag pakistan because topic is agni-3. Agni-3 not for pakistan. Agni-1 and agni-2 for pakistan which are inducted already.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I can understand why emo is so pissed off with you.....

Stick to the topic guys.... Nothing to do with Pakistan till it does not try to open the second front.

Of course we will have duds, because our technology is evolving, its not off the shelf. If your confidence in your technology is so high, how come you dont have a SLV, you should have had this a long time ago. As for the duds of the grenades, well what can I say , we have a free press, we are transparent, we report everything (unnecessarily) cant say that for China or Pakistan. Btw, no offence are you a lady or gent, I know your avatar says emo girl (but you know todays world), It helps when I know who I am relating to.

SLV is coming, u ppl start working on theory how Pak got it...
I can't say about China, ask some Chinese but in Pak we have a free media & everything is reported & i think u do know meaning of 'girl'

sir, i would be appreciated if you could followed some of these advices,

1) read every post slowly,clearfully and then reply only after you fully understand what it said.remember the "MKK has longer range than MKI" in other thread?

2)try to remember what you or other people had said. it is you who said india can use ADD to intercept DF31,then i told you it can't,at least for now, and it won't be necessary . and now you ask me "why china or pakistan need ICBMs to hit india".

3) don't make too much assumptions, such what and when something can or will do, and used them as an arguements. such as "counter DF31, 2012 2014 etc".

4)don't pretended to be a expert if you are not .
"hitting longer range missiles are easy then to hit short range because in short range missile we dont have much time to shoot it down."
if you don't answer the question: what is 2+2? no one knows whether you konw it or not. but if you said "5" ...

Thank you sir. Am not expert. Its my views. i would like to learn. i hope you would tell me which is easy to intercept. Long range or short range missiles. The topic is about missiles which includes anti-missile because anti-missile not developed for shooting jet fighters. So am on topic. Sir saying anyone wrong is easy but you should provide information too. Which one is easy to detect? Long range or short range? Thank you.

DF 31 is better than Agni III...end of story...stop comparing an ICBM with a IRBM. It is like comparison between apples and berries.

SLV is coming, u ppl start working on theory how Pak got it...
I can't say about China, ask some Chinese but in Pak we have a free media & everything is reported & i think u do know meaning of 'girl'

lol SLV is coming, U214 is coming, J10 is coming.....may be even death star is coming!:lol:.i am yet to see any contract being signed or even the probable dates of any contract being signed! till then all these are nothing but wet dreams. come back when you have something concrete.:coffee:

lol SLV is coming, U214 is coming, J10 is coming.....may be even death star is coming!:lol:.i am yet to see any contract being signed or even the probable dates of any contract being signed! till then all these are nothing but wet dreams. come back when you have something concrete.:coffee:

U-214 is cleared it will be signed ok, J-10B is also pretty much in...
& lol i m seeing Induction of LCA from the day i came to know about it, i m seeing MiG-21s being replaced for years & i m seeing MMRCA since 2004,I m seeing Induction of Akash for years(only now IA ordered some batteries), and we will keep seeing MCA for another 50 years :P come back when u have something concrete...

Back to the topic plz

& lol i m seeing Induction of LCA from the day i came to know about it, i m seeing MiG-21s being replaced for years & i m seeing MMRCA since 2004,I m seeing Induction of Akash for years(only now IA ordered some batteries), and we will keep seeing MCA for another 50 years :P come back when u have something concrete...

Back to the topic plz

uhh do some reading before sprouting BS,will ya?IAF already ordered initial batch of 20+40 LCAs.....its already under production.as far as MIG21s concerned,the LCA will start replacing them from 2010.MRCA trials are underway.MCA is still in design phase..so no point talking about it.but when it comes to pakistani forces procurements...its all hot air.:D

Back to the topic plz

Mam because of LCA now MRCA created which are far better then LCA. indirectly it means more tension for enemys. About MCA then am not eager to see MCA. am desperate to see our Pak-fa which is again far ahead then MCA. Now about U-214 then i would say its been cleared, money ready, yet there is no U-214. About J-10B i would say hype like JF-17. its chinese made mam he he. Lets get back to topic.

uhh do some reading before sprouting BS,will ya?IAF already ordered initial batch of 20+40 LCAs.....its already under production.as far as MIG21s concerned,the LCA will start replacing them from 2010.MRCA trials are underway.MCA is still in design phase..so no point talking about it.but when it comes to pakistani forces procurements...its all hot air.:D

oee hoe, for ur kind info LCA delayed to 2011, lets see if we finally see it in 2011
LCA would be inducted in a phased manner from 2011: Antony : In.com : Read - WebIndia123

U were telling me bring something concrete i just told u how much time u ppl are taking in ur defense procurements so next time see ur self before u write ok, we all know how speedy Indian inductions are , this thread is about DF-31 & agni, & if u have anything to say about the topic then say other wise stop ranting...

oee hoe, for ur kind info LCA delayed to 2011, lets see if we finally see it in 2011
LCA would be inducted in a phased manner from 2011: Antony : In.com : Read - WebIndia123

U were telling me bring something concrete i just told u how much time u ppl are taking in ur defense procurements so next time see ur self before u write ok, we all know how speedy Indian inductions are , this thread is about DF-31 & agni, & if u have anything to say about the topic then say other wise stop ranting...

that link is from 2008 and......just old. here's something fresh to cool you down :rolleyes:

The Hindu : National : LCA induction into IAF likely by 2010: Air Chief

and yeah in a functional democracy,there are certain rules and procedures to be followed for any procurement unlike some autocratic states.remember the whole siberian tiger scam? :lol:

as far as topic's concerned,its like comparing apples with oranges.DF31 is an ICBM with ranges upto 8k km, wheres AGNI 3 is an IRBM with ranges upto 3500 km.they are in completely different class.let AGNI 5 come online,then we can compare it with chinese/other ICBMs.:coffee:

that link is from 2008 and......just old. here's something fresh to cool you down :rolleyes:

The Hindu : National : LCA induction into IAF likely by 2010: Air Chief

and yeah in a functional democracy,there are certain rules and procedures to be followed for any procurement unlike some autocratic states.remember the whole siberian tiger scam? :lol:

as far as topic's concerned,its like comparing apples with oranges.DF31 is an ICBM with ranges upto 8k km, wheres AGNI 3 is an IRBM with ranges upto 3500 km.they are in completely different class.let AGNI 5 come online,then we can compare it with chinese/other ICBMs.:coffee:

good now Jump in with ur democracy Rant....
Waiting for Agni 5 :rolleyes:

Mam you are too much into LCA he he. LCA was build to be superior then mig21. So it will make our strength more powerful rather then decrease. Yes 2011 it will be ready but am not fan of LCA. Am into western stuffs more as they got plenty of knowledge. They started making jet fighters when india was slave. So mam please keep LCA bit out of our discussion. Everytime i see is LCA and LCA stuffs being spoken by our neighbours. Mam lets talk about DF-31 and agni. Mam whats DF-31 range and advantages? Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom