What's new

China's development from the view of a small city

@througheye man your City is awesome Love to visit it 1 day

Thanks and you are very welcome to visit Shangyu. It is a very safe and beautiful city.
If you come to China, you must visit Hangzhou, which is our provincial capital.
I think Hangzhou is the most beautiful large city in China. A perfect model combining the history and modern style, the culture and natural scene.

A very small city, before saw these beautiful pics i even didn't hear this city in China,JiangSu province.
Well CHINA STRONG, the best development happened in motherland CHINA.

indian, from pics city look awesome ,if we bring this type of development even in our non metro & tier 1 cities, I would be really happy ,has I am civil engineer I would try level best to build good infrastructure in my country. (one thing for sure no one can beat china in terms of pace of building infrastructure)

East coast city, no matter how developed it is I'm not really surprised. The biggest challenge is to see change in our Western territories.

When our Western neighbors come to our country like the Mexicans to US, THEN have we truly made it.

But it is cool to see some development as encouragement and model for the rest to follow.

BTW nice Maserati, anybody get a look at the girls? I find the Taiwan girls to be really hot, partly because they are really plastic, but it is 2013, so who cares?

Many thanks for the beautiful pics。

Three things:

(1)ShangYu(the county seat) is a tier-5 or tier-6 city
(2)There are dozens of similar or better county-level cities than ShangYu in Zhejiang
(3)I like ShaoXing(prefecture city under which ShangYu county belongs) Rice Wine, drunk warm and slightly sweetened。:smitten:

Tell the truth, i think the small city: ShangYu developed much better than my hometown NanChang city, the capital of JiangXi province.

NanChang is a big city of 5million ppl living but still belong to Rank Two City in China, although recent years development JiangXi province still need do much to follow the developed JiangSu province, even ur small city now looks more beautiful than JiangXi's capital.

Next time, maybe i can create a new thread to introduce my hometown.:victory1:

Tell the truth, i think the small city: ShangYu developed much better than my hometown NanChang city, the capital of JiangXi province.

NanChang is a big city of 5million ppl living but still belong to Rank Two City in China, although recent years development JiangXi province still need do much to follow the developed JiangSu province, even ur small city now looks more beautiful than JiangXi's capital.

Next time, maybe i can create a new thread to introduce my hometown.:victory1:

Buddy,ShangYu County is in ZheJiang not JiangSu,the latter,with great cities such as SuZhou、WuXi and ChangZhou etc,is a notch more developed than the former。

Buddy,ShangYu County is in ZheJiang not JiangSu,the latter,with great cities such as SuZhou、WuXi and ChangZhou etc,is a notch more developed than the former。
Okay, my bad. :p:
Whatever JiangSu or ZheJiang all richer than JiangXi province, both r developed provinces in East of China. JiangXi behind them.

Okay, my bad. :p:
Whatever JiangSu or ZheJiang all richer than JiangXi province, both r developed provinces in East of China. JiangXi behind them.

Hope that the recently opened Xiang-Pu HSR will accelerate the development of JiangXi and bring greater prosperity to its people。:-)

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom