What's new

World longest subway line (123.7km !) connecting Shanghai city and Suzhou city opens, first trans cities subway in China

Same to you how many times you visited New York?? Chamber lane is part of old New York

You paranoid think before you post
You fucking liar, I used to live in New York and how many times did you visit Beijing?

And which Beijing subway station is like this, why you avoid answering this question?

微信图片_20230726012356.png

What the prove that you lived in New York you're worst fucking liar than me
If I didn't live in new york all my family will die tomorrow and if you didn't live in Beijing, all your family will die tomorrow, is it OK?

and And which Beijing subway station is like this, why you avoid answering this question?

If I didn't live in new york all my family will die tomorrow and if you didn't live in Beijing, all your family will die tomorrow, is it OK?

and And which Beijing subway station is like this, why you avoid answering this question?
Go to old city of Beijing than you find the truth of your Mega shit city

Do you have any comprehension issue I don't refer to any specific station in Beijing but generally talking old Beijing underground condition
What made you think so? any proof or you just lie through your teeth, so far you didn't provide any proof other than your lies, please have some shame. be a human,

This guy rides Beijing subway from one end to the other end, tell me which one you think resembles the picture of New York subway I posted

Last edited:
What made you think so? any proof or you just lie through your teeth, so far you didn't provide any proof other than your lies, please have some shame. be a human,

This guy rides Beijing subway from one end to the other end, tell me which one you think resembles the picture of New York subway I posted

Blind ultra national shit

Back
Top Bottom