What's new

China's Choice: India or Pakistan?

No one?

60% and up of U.S. military is in pacific. And rebalancing is happening.

That's not restricting. Why Japan keeps so many anti-submarine aircraft?
They are targeting whom?
Because we do not want to be Chinese or North Korean occupation, as well as our Senkaku Islands.

All right. Then China do not want Japan-US ally to contain China either.
Let confrontation continues.

“斗而不破” is a good strategy for now.
Communist militant, the development of Chinese culture, you should not embezzle territory of others.

Some of my friends have that surname.

Why did you change it? Anyway 原田 is a nice name.

My surname is 陳 = Chen. Though in Hong Kong we use Cantonese transliteration so my name is officially written as Chan.

No idea why, since it sounds closer to "Chen" in both Cantonese and Mandarin.

Communist militant, the development of Chinese culture, you should not embezzle territory of others.

Diaoyutai is Chinese territory, stolen from us when we were weak.

But times are changing. Our weakness will soon be a thing of the past.

The ruler of the Middle Kingdom is the ruler of all under heaven including Diaoyu Islands -- and Japan itself too of course.

My surname is 陳 = Chen. Though in Hong Kong we use Cantonese transliteration so my name is officially written as Chan.

Your friend is the modern Japanese immigrants? So that they may retain the Han surnames, but my family is the migration of the Eastern Han Dynasty in Japan, in order to integrate into the society in which we no longer use 劉。

The ruler of the Middle Kingdom is the ruler of all under heaven including Diaoyu Islands -- and Japan itself too of course.
You are militants, you will not succeed.

Why China has to select either India or Pakistan. It may select both.

To extend this logic India and Pakistan should select each other as a strategic partner along with China.

We want a strong Asia, and development of our citizen.

This makes more sense, I'm all for it, peace and stability is what we all need to develop a prosper Asia.

Who bother whomever China choose....they can kiss my ash....

Your friend is the modern Japanese immigrants? So that they may retain the Han surnames, but my family is the migration of the Eastern Han Dynasty in Japan, in order to integrate into the society in which we no longer use 劉。

No they have nothing to do with Japan, you know 劉 is a common Chinese surname.

We will succeed, the course of history is natural and cannot be stopped, only delayed.

Diaoyutai is Chinese territory, stolen from us when we were weak.

But times are changing. Our weakness will soon be a thing of the past.
Senkaku Islands are Japanese jurisdiction, you can not be close to landing, or abandon it.

Yes, we are militants. No kidding.

Yes, we will succeed because we are the strongest nation on the planet, at least within our East Asian neighborhood. The true East Asian empire is PRC and the ruler is our Chairman Xi. You better abandon your worship of the Japanese King. That other Japanese guy is always gushing about Akihito like he is really a diety :angel:

Senkaku Islands are Japanese jurisdiction, you can not be close to landing, or abandon it.

"Jurisdiction" is a very temporary thing.

There was no mention of the word "Senkaku" in any documents before the 1900's, before that Japan used to write it as Diaoyu as well.

Only 100 years, that's a blip in the history of humanity.

No they have nothing to do with Japan, you know 劉 is a common Chinese surname.

We will succeed, the course of history is natural and cannot be stopped, only delayed.
三原氏、田尻氏、原氏、小金丸氏、鞍手氏、岩戶氏、美氣氏、山崎氏、古賀氏、枝吉氏、米倉氏、海頭氏、別府氏、安永氏、天草氏、山鹿氏、坂井氏、粥田氏、砥上氏These are the Eastern Han immigrants, but we are no longer using the Han surnames.

三原氏、田尻氏、原氏、小金丸氏、鞍手氏、岩戶氏、美氣氏、山崎氏、古賀氏、枝吉氏、米倉氏、海頭氏、別府氏、安永氏、天草氏、山鹿氏、坂井氏、粥田氏、砥上氏These are the Eastern Han immigrants, but we are no longer using the Han surnames.
美氣氏 Funny :D

Back
Top Bottom