What's new

China's Choice: India or Pakistan?

We have a mature relation with Pakistan, we don't have to prove our friendships in front of India every time.:cool:

USSR : Cuba :: China : Pakistan

Mature Friendship with Just $5 Billion Trade ?
Dont Confuse Mutual Benifits with "Maturity"

Examples of "Mature" Relations :-

India - Russia
Russia - China
USA - UK
USA - Israel
Pakistan - Saudi Arabia

Etc.

I agree with everything except China didn't give Pakistan nuclear bombs.
China is an NPT country. Distributing nuclear weapons is a crime.
Well, I agree China didn't literally give Pakistan Nuclear Bomb, but China significantly assisted Pakistan to remove certain important bottlenecks while finalizing the design and assembling of the device. And its a known fact that Pakistan Nuclear Device is based on Chinese design. The point is, my dear friend, that China has NEVER said no to Pakistan on anything; its Pakistan who has erred and stumbled sometime due to US pressures but whenever rest of the world has snubbed Pakistan, Pakistani leaders immediately take a flight to Beijing and Beijing always embraces them. Chinese government has always been very smart in picking friends............and China has always remembered that when whole world was siding with Taiwan against China in 1948, its was Pakistan that brought the resolution in UN General Assembly proposing China's membership of UNO and replacing Taiwan with China as permanent member of Security Council.

Well, I agree China didn't literally give Pakistan Nuclear Bomb, but China significantly assisted Pakistan to remove certain important bottlenecks while finalizing the design and assembling of the device. And its a known fact that Pakistan Nuclear Device is based on Chinese design. The point is, my dear friend, that China has NEVER said no to Pakistan on anything; its Pakistan who has erred and stumbled sometime due to US pressures but whenever rest of the world has snubbed Pakistan, Pakistani leaders immediately take a flight to Beijing and Beijing always embraces them. Chinese government has always been very smart in picking friends............and China has always remembered that when whole world was siding with Taiwan against China in 1948, its was Pakistan that brought the resolution in UN General Assembly proposing China's membership of UNO and replacing Taiwan with China as permanent member of Security Council.

It seems you have looked at the design blueprint, nuclear expert?

USSR : Cuba :: China : Pakistan

Mature Friendship with Just $5 Billion Trade ?
Dont Confuse Mutual Benifits with "Maturity"

Examples of "Mature" Relations :-

India - Russia
Russia - China
USA - UK
USA - Israel
Pakistan - Saudi Arabia

Etc.

Mature friendship has nothing to do with trade:

Xi Jinpings visit where he completely bypassed visiting pakistan while visiting India tells its own story :angel:

Then there are some who refuse to believe what is right under their nose.
Yet another hallucinated perception by some radical Indian. Chinese Premier DIDN'T bypass Pakistan, rather he had to cancel already scheduled visit due to security reasons caused by political hooliganism and so called sit-ins in the capital city of Islamabad. Even a Pakistani native returning to Pakistan will avoid landing in Islamabad during such unrest. And for your sensible understanding, Islamabad is not New Delhi or like any other big city; its a small modern city mostly inhabited by government or foreign officials, and it was humanly impossible to provide 100 percent foolproof security when majority of the law enforcing agencies were preoccupied with internal unrest. So we know our nose my dear Indian friend, and our nose is not that big as of Jaswant Singh, Vajpai, Togadia, Modi, Thackrey, or even Shahrukh Khan.

It seems you have looked at the design blueprint, nuclear expert?
hahaha....no my friend, I wish I could have looked but unfortunately not. I might be wrong, but this is the general understanding based on accessible reports.

:lol: ............. :enjoy:

Finally some one who admits the truth, even if its only partially correct.

Yet another hallucinated perception by some radical Indian. Chinese Premier DIDN'T bypass Pakistan, rather he had to cancel already scheduled visit due to security reasons caused by political hooliganism and so called sit-ins in the capital city of Islamabad. Even a Pakistani native returning to Pakistan will avoid landing in Islamabad during such unrest. And for your sensible understanding, Islamabad is not New Delhi or like any other big city; its a small modern city mostly inhabited by government or foreign officials, and it was humanly impossible to provide 100 percent foolproof security when majority of the law enforcing agencies were preoccupied with internal unrest. So we know our nose my dear Indian friend, and our nose is not that big as of Jaswant Singh, Vajpai, Togadia, Modi, Thackrey, or even Shahrukh Khan.

hahaha....no my friend, I wish I could have looked but unfortunately not. I might be wrong, but this is the general understanding based on accessible reports.

"general", "accessible" are two words that are very blur.
Reports written by whom? CIA? CIA also said Iraq has massive destructive weapons.
It turns our Iraq war is a total mistake and only weapon manufacturers get rich.

History is a circle. Giving such weapon to a neighbor is very dangerous, even if it's a brother.

"general", "accessible" are two words that are very blur.
Reports written by whom? CIA? CIA also said Iraq has massive destructive weapons.
It turns our Iraq war is a total mistake and only weapon manufacturers get rich.

History is a circle. Giving such weapon to a neighbor is very dangerous, even if it's a brother.

... and yet you did.

That is why the world doesn't trust you. :disagree: ...... that is why only pakistan and North Korea are your friends.

Still its never too late to change and regret your actions. Corrective measures are always possible.

We need Pakistan for a future pipeline route for our oil supply and a possible naval base. It will depend on Pakistan stability in the future. Our energy supply is much more important.

Why don't you bail out pakistan from their economic trouble? They seem to be running for loans for every single thing. Learn to help your friends

You think what China is doing with Pakistan over the economic corridor? we're seeking the co-prosperity in this region and find a win-win solution...and that has made India so jealous

You think what China is doing with Pakistan over the economic corridor? we're seeking the co-prosperity in this region and find a win-win solution...and that has made India so jealous

These projects benefit china as well so it is in your own interest. Why don't you guys rise above that and give cold hard cash to pakistan. They are on the verge of defaulting and servicing shitload of debt. China's help is much needed right now!

... and yet you did.

That is why the world doesn't trust you. :disagree: ...... that is why only pakistan and North Korea are your friends.

Still its never too late to change and regret your actions. Corrective measures are always possible.
You guys are really funny..........when there is no real argument, you start throwing angry tantrums! So China doesn't have a friend in the world, but yet everyone gets constipation if China stops pumping blood in lethargic bodies of global communities. Its human nature, weaks hate powerfuls. A subservient cannot befriend the power-that-be. So what you are saying is that everyone hates China but still everyone wants to please China and do trade with China. Don't you think it seems like a twisted logic.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom