What's new

China’s bullet trains facilitate market integration and mitigate the cost of megacity growth

The speed of Vietnam economic growth is too slow. I have just returned from Hanoi.Seems like Vietnam needs to work harder,
Too many motor bike, they need to improve public transport..

But I love the food.. Hahaha suit my tongue

Nanjing? Seriously, you went to Nanjing, are you fine, they don't beat you?

Why would they? Man, don't you know not to believe everything about rumors. BTW, there's quite a few Japanese who live in Nanjing. And yes, its beautiful there.

BTW, Nanjing reminds me of Chicago...it has a Chicago feel to it...

4830961766_87e81363a6_b.jpg

4870874215_0ef7ef2143_b.jpg

4832329581_fec9610d64_b.jpg

5366391655_0905c1663c_b.jpg

4941930430_bffef034be_b.jpg

3387464100_47a8b5e1d7_b.jpg

04C3901A.002C

Why would they? Man, don't you know not to believe everything about rumors. BTW, there's quite a few Japanese who live in Nanjing. And yes, its beautiful there.
I think as long as you don't walk on the street with Japanese flag on your head.. You be fine... Hahaha

I heard nanjing is the most anti japan city in china.

I

is this capital city of guangxi?

Looks well developed...

yep, the capital city, but Liu Zhou, another Guangxi city has stronger economy than Nan Ning. :o:

BTW, Nanjing reminds me of Chicago...it has a Chicago feel to it...

4830961766_87e81363a6_b.jpg

4870874215_0ef7ef2143_b.jpg

4832329581_fec9610d64_b.jpg

5366391655_0905c1663c_b.jpg

4941930430_bffef034be_b.jpg

3387464100_47a8b5e1d7_b.jpg

04C3901A.002C

I've been to Nan Jing many times, it's great. 1st tire city. It seems you traveled a lot places.

I think as long as you don't walk on the street with Japanese flag on your head.. You be fine... Hahaha

I heard nanjing is the most anti japan city in china.

What kind of person would do that? seriously... not even in japan do japanese do that , man...

What, do you think we carry katana, too? and scream out loud "BANZAI!" ?

:sarcastic::sarcastic:

yep, the capital city, but Liu Zhou, another Guangxi city has stronger economy than Nan Ning. :o:

Wow... Impressive.... China is top builder in the world.... No doubt about it..
You guys just build, build, build... Like an ants..

Last time I visit Guilin , the infrastructure not so impressive.. I take old train to Guilin.. Hope you guys build bullet train to Guilin..

I've been to Nan Jing many times, it's great. 1st tire city. It seems you traveled a lot places.

Where are you originally from, my man ? What city...

What kind of person would do that? seriously... not even in japan do japanese do that , man...

What, do you think we carry katana, too? and scream out loud "BANZAI!" ?

:sarcastic::sarcastic:
Well, some American backpacker with American flag on the bag.. Hahahaha

It's just a joke...
I hope I can visit japan soon, I heard it's already free visa for Indonesia... But only for Jakarta passport only.. Lol

Well, some American backpacker with American flag on the bag.. Hahahaha

It's just a joke...
I hope I can visit japan soon, I heard it's already free visa for Indonesia... But only for Jakarta passport only.. Lol

Yes, Indonesian Citizens can now can come 15 days without visa.

Wow... Impressive.... China is top builder in the world.... No doubt about it..
You guys just build, build, build... Like an ants..

Last time I visit Guilin , the infrastructure not so impressive.. I take old train to Guilin.. Hope you guys build bullet train to Guilin..

Gui Lin is awesome, it really impresses me too, I thought it was beautiful scenery but under developed.

Where are you originally from, my man ? What city...

Wuhan, as you can see, here.

QQ截图20140709051448.jpg

Gui Lin is awesome, it really impresses me too, I thought it was beautiful scenery but under developed.

Wuhan, as you can see, here.

View attachment 38124
Yes, Guilin so impressive... The scenery is the best in china..
The local culture and ethnic , I learn a lot from my trip there... Hahaha

Oh Edison, I thought you from donggoan..

Hahahaha just a joke...

Back
Top Bottom