What's new

China’s bullet trains facilitate market integration and mitigate the cost of megacity growth

Several new lines start construction since June 30th, 2014

1. Beijing -Shenyang HSR

Length: 698 KM
Operating speed: 350 km/h
Duration: 5 years
2014070119150592460.jpg

2. Hangzhou - Huangshan HSR

Total length: 265 KM
Designed speed: 250 km/h
Duration: 4 years
2014070119155817903.jpg

3. Harbin - Jiamusi Rail

Total length: 343 KM
Designed speed: 200 km/h
Duration : 4.5 years
2014070119165563402.jpg

4. Huaihua-Shaoyang-Hengyang Rail

Total length: 318 KM
Designed speed: 200 km/h
Duration : 4.5 years
2014070119180125181.jpg

From cntv.cn

Guiyang-Guangzhou HSR:Update

Constructions in Guangxi, Southern China

107l94n.jpg

24wvqc1.jpg

From hongdou

PS A certain neighbour will look at this with envy,erh no,jealousy。:D

PSS This neighbour is still waiting,with high expectation if I might add,for the Japs to make good with their promise for technology、engineering assistance,and the astronomical funding required for building a short segment of HSR。:lol:

For a poor Viet yeah it's expensive . Comparing Vietnam to China is a joke. Your country economy is collapsing. Vietnam media lies. All fake news from Vietnam. Vietnam is liars! Mark my words, vietnam will have new government. Old government is done. Dung will go to toilet soon.

:pop:

So "bei gaosu" stand for what ?

Your basic Chinese skill is fine, shouldn't be hard for one who already known Kanji...lol

But I bet he does NOT know what “日本人” really means.

(if you get my drift):lol:

Pardon me for my very limited skill in Chinese:

My response-

你是非常傻男人 :lol:

What's your take on Chinese calling you lot ”日本人“?:azn:

Wuhu new station (U/C)

Wuhu, An hui Province

14 platforms, 2.855 bln yuan, one of the 60 rail hubs(Wuhu?:enjoy:

Renderings

Construction in July 2014

by 莫邪取火

It looks like a palace. How much to visit the Emperor ?
So there's the new phrase "bei gaosu" ... to be forced to pay higher for Highspeedrail.

Why higher? because construction cost high, operation cost high and termination of conventional rail to force passenger to "bei gaosu"

So there's the new phrase "bei gaosu" ... to be forced to pay higher for Highspeedrail.

Why higher? because construction cost high, operation cost high and termination of conventional rail to force passenger to "bei gaosu"
Don't worry man, we have money. We are not Vietnam. You had to forfeit Asian games. It only cost $140m and you can't afford it.
Now you think about building aircraft carriers, lol.

Your head is too small for a big hat.

There are always people complaining this or that at any given time in any society。

The fact remains that you are well advised to book your HSR tickets in advance or face the possibility of delayed travel。

Alternatively you may settle for standing-room only tickets。:D

Don't worry man, we have money. We are not Vietnam. You had to forfeit Asian games. It only cost $140m and you can't afford it.
Now you think about building aircraft carriers, lol.

Your head is too small for a big hat.

Let complete your own aircraft carrier first before saying something ...
Tell me what 's your income, and how you use HSR ? Use it couple of time a year?

There are always people complaining this or that at any given time in any society。

The fact remains that you are well advised to book your HSR tickets in advance or face the possibility of delayed travel。

Alternatively you may settle for standing-room only tickets。:D

Are you sure, we could travel in holiday by HSR ? Thanks for your information on real operation of HSR.
Appreciate if you could update more details.

For any trip, we should prepare almost everything in advance, even know how to travel in Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, and Vietnam ... My friends said that in China people don't use English very often. That must be harder for traveller to ask for direction.

Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore ... seem all could use English.

Last edited:
More and more Chinese rich men moved to another countries.

140205055158-china-map-rich-340xa.png

More and more Chinese rich men moved to another countries.

140205055158-china-map-rich-340xa.png

More precisely , more and more Chinese invest aboard.... House or apartment in china so expensive, the Chinese calculate the investment... It's much better for them to buy a properties in those country..

Let complete your own aircraft carrier first before saying something ...
Tell me what 's your income, and how you use HSR ? Use it couple of time a year?

Are you sure, we could travel in holiday by HSR ? Thanks for your information on real operation of HSR.
Appreciate if you could update more details.

For any trip, we should prepare almost everything in advance, even know how to travel in Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, and Vietnam ... My friends said that in China people don't use English very often. That must be harder for traveller to ask for direction.

Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore ... seem all could use English.

Have you travel to china? If don't...
Well, take my advice... Go see china, and you will realize how backward Vietnam...
Cuz I personally been in china and Vietnam...

More precisely , more and more Chinese invest aboard.... House or apartment in china so expensive, the Chinese calculate the investment... It's much better for them to buy a properties in those country..

Have you travel to china? If don't...
Well, take my advice... Go see china, and you will realize how backward Vietnam...
Cuz I personally been in china and Vietnam...

Thanks for your advice. We just returned from Singapore and Malaysia. My Malaysian friends said that I should come Indonesia. I may feel at home, because the similarity.

Chinese real estate is much cheaper than in those location.
Some of the reason:
- Hide and store the wealth from illegal sources.
- Find the market of higher income customer : Singapore paid much more than average Chinese consumers.
- Enjoy the better living, more green for richer. air polluted for mainlanders.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom