What's new

China's " big fat target " for USN

If you believe, you are from extraterrestrials, you been brainwashed!

There is a lot of misinformation campaigns out there to make people believe they come from aliens. I hope he is trolling

If you believe, you are from extraterrestrials, you been brainwashed!

Our biological ancestors were indeed the humans from the Earth, but our culture is very skeptical.

I am not forcing you to adopt my point of view, you are free to believe what you want to believe.

But it doesn't change the fact that we are going to keep digging in those archaeology sites, because there are already a lot of discoveries, i think the US government is indeed aware of this, but their archaelogists are prohibited to visit our sites.

There is a lot of misinformation campaigns out there to make people believe they come from aliens. I hope he is trolling

If he really believe what he is saying then all the more reason to leave it alone :disagree:

If he really believe what he is saying then all the more reason to leave it alone :disagree:

Bro, this is a scavenger hunt, why not looking for more secrets on Earth, regardless what i said. :pop:

Something unbelievable might become the reality someday.

Do u know anything about mutation! Maybe you should.

Genetically, we are not mutated, but CCP is looking for more secrets of China's civilization. It seems the outcome did not disappoint them, and they will keep looking for more outcomes.

Have u ever ask yourself why you hear a lot about Global Warming recently?:azn:

Have u ever ask yourself why you hear a lot about Global Warming recently?:azn:

I am waiting to see what is exactly behind this, but i don't believe it is just simply a natural phenomenon. :coffee:

I don't exclude the possibility of HAARP, but i just don't think it is as powerful as some people claim to be.

Since i don't think USA has mastered the omnipotent extraterrestial technology yet.

Maybe, you should start learning more about electromagnetism, radiation and waves.:azn:

Maybe, you should start learning more about electromagnetism, radiation and waves.:azn:

The US technology is the high level human technology, where CCP considers it as the essential commodities.

But the treasures we are looking for is the alien technology, and i do believe US is looking the same thing that we are looking for in order to absolutely subjugate over the other major global players. :pop:

Back
Top Bottom