What's new

China's Advance High-Speed Rail technology will export to U.S, After export to Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was technology transfer.
China have absorbed four contres' technology. even its cost expensive.Technology transfer is a coercive policy of the country.

They used to make unfair high profits form the devoloping countries with their apotheosized high-technology products .

There is a joke in China, "China will let their rooftop price to a cabbage price,Once China has learned that"

They yell China "steal","rob","spy","copy" their technology their patent. But Chinese people never care about it. patent fee had been paid when they hurt China hundred years ago. You obey their rule of the game faithfully, you lose.

Of course,China should confine that to some limited field like military technology. The HSR,China had paid huge money for it.Sometimes,they must sell some of their knickers to settle their trouble of their own. And much more than this,we have updated the tec,and let the tec to fit some brannew field.

Last edited:
Of what the initial post states that the technology is American, mixed with Chinas cheap labour and production fascilities they want to export that. Not Chinese technology. Please stand corrected. Ironcially, just last saturday I had my CHinese friends over and they are being posted to Shanghai. We discussed, or rather I suggested it would be economical to travel by train with China, they blatantly told me that the upper class will never travel by train. The superfast train links are only between major cities, whereas the other areas are linked by just ordinary trains. I admire China and what it is aiming for, but a lot of it is cosmetic and more a gimmick to awe the international audience.

Sour Grape.

Apply new paint on Russian Missile and called it "Brahmos". LOL

Quote: "why you govt. dont save money and stop making high price weapons."

Because our Govt. has enough money to have a savings account, and look after our people by feeding them and providing the necessary tech to lead better lives, all the while developing a modern army and exporting the lessons learnt ;)

China should not export any Bullet Train to India because India will label the Trains as "Security Threat" just like they label all other Chinese Products as a "threat" to their security. I am sure they will say that the Train is "bugged" by the Chinese Government.

Last edited:
弓虽汉;554733 said:
when your government can save your money stop buy high price weapons?
people want to peace and rich, your government and ******* media wants a war. If you do not have a war in ten years, you need a lot of money for maintenance.

---Hai brethren, I find most of Indian are friendly, they have no evil ideas about China. Why many Chinese always believe that all of Indian's articles were anti-China?

---Hai brethren, I find most of Indian are friendly, they have no evil ideas about China. Why many Chinese always believe that all of Indian's articles were anti-China?

:rofl: RIGHT! EVIL! EVIL again! AND AGAIN~~~

i totally agree with you!

:yahoo:

yaar..why not we are working on this type of technology. last week i traveled by train, it covered distance 850km in 17 Hrs. if india have such train than i can cover same distance in only 2.30 hrs. and also our trains look like cattle.
:angry: :hitwall::hitwall: :angry:
we should learn from china now they r supplying technology to USA.

coz chinese here are not chinese... but 50 cent...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom