What's new

China's Advance High-Speed Rail technology will export to U.S, After export to Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news!
It suggests our High-Speed Rail technology is partly recognized by some western developed countries. We all know that a few years ago we still worked hard to acquire the advanced technology on High-speed Rail from the western at a very high cost, especially from Japan and German. Now we have got some achievement finally. I feel we have no need to look down on our Asian neighbor in this regard. I believe High-Speed Rail technology is what India really need whether at the moment or in the future. Because both of India and China are the country with vast land and dense population. I hope we can transfer the technology to South Asia countries including India some day. It surely will benefit India citizen.

Last edited:
There is a video about China's HSR, reported by CNN-----------------------

China's $300 billion bullet train - Video - Fortune

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HSR has a huge and fast transport capacity, And it has a advantage that can drive the local economy along the rail. Whether express way or airline,Nothing can compared to the HSR, If the traval mileage that within 1000km.

The picture1 is the China's HSR programme before 2012.
In the picture,
The green lines are the rails that are building,
The blue lines are the rails in serviced,
The red are the rails that will been built within 5years.

The total mileage is 13 thousand KM.(before 2012),It costs 300 bil usd.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pic 2 is the schedule before 2020.

In 2007,We only have 1100km HSR mileage. Next year(2010) will be 7000km, In 2012 will be 13 thousand km.The total mileage will be 18 thousand km by 2020.

It will take more than half mileage of the world. Travel between random 2 Chinese cities will not take excess of 1 day.

In the pic, color lines are the speed of it.thick black lines are the old rails. yellow lines are the magnetic

Last edited:
Of what the initial post states that the technology is American, mixed with Chinas cheap labour and production fascilities they want to export that. Not Chinese technology. Please stand corrected. Ironcially, just last saturday I had my CHinese friends over and they are being posted to Shanghai. We discussed, or rather I suggested it would be economical to travel by train with China, they blatantly told me that the upper class will never travel by train. The superfast train links are only between major cities, whereas the other areas are linked by just ordinary trains. I admire China and what it is aiming for, but a lot of it is cosmetic and more a gimmick to awe the international audience.[/quote]

Yeah right, typical Indians sour grape mentality sure will come back

to bite your own A@S

Nice make up story to support your crap.

I guess China really need to learn from Indian's advance trains tec.

HaHaHa:smitten::pakistan::china:

Where did anyone ever quote that India had a better train system. If they really wanted to they could go the same way with as China in collaboration with another western country.

Further, what the heck is your problem, every time other members come up with a post, if its contrary to your thinking you come up with the " typical mentality" crap.Give it a break its getting boring.

Where did anyone ever quote that India had a better train system. If they really wanted to they could go the same way with as China in collaboration with another western country.

Further, what the heck is your problem, every time other members come up with a post, if its contrary to your thinking you come up with the " typical mentality" crap.Give it a break its getting boring.

India don't need bullet train for the reason that It will be of high cost than low cost airlines.

We need better cleanliness, more lines, adequate timing, non stop trains, etc.

e4701b3233da20eecfc461477f3cc05f.jpg

every country needs that body... america is also not perfect...
the question is the degree of improvement. me too agree that much infrastructure improvements are needed in india but all this can,t happen overnight... in addition to these india also cant lag in military development plus its growing population is also a toll on the infrastructure .
so stop trolling about lack of infrastructure in india or, any other country.

First 500 km/h Magnetic suspension locomotive has leaved the factory!
made by CAC (Chengdu Aircraft Industrial Co, Ltd)

View attachment 519a2c05dbfb893ed740c5250b31d423.jpg

------------------------------I am a gallant cutline-------------------------------

In addition,Wuhan-Guangzhou 350km/h HSR has been opened to traffic. 1318km,take 3.5 hours.
The pictures is about the stations in Wuhan city and Guangzhou city year ago.

Last edited:
i still remember the indian pm in usa said that they need usa investment and tech in indian railway system, and look at what happens now......india should go for usa train tech to support its most reliable ally's sunset industries...and also usa with the indian purchasing money can buy train construction from china to improve usa infrastructure first, so india should never suports its rival advanced industries, you should support declining usa with all your power to ensure that usa will give you a greater role to play against china..enjoy the honey moon with invincible usa.....

India don't need bullet train for the reason that It will be of high cost than low cost airlines.

We need better cleanliness, more lines, adequate timing, non stop trains, etc.
You cannot expect to have airport in mini cities. I know the problem of traveling by train. A small 200 km trip will take around 4-5 hours. The need for a bullet train is a must.

what rubbish are you saying??? if the fast train is available for me, i would go for fast bullet train scattering around the country rather than the airplane.... the fast train can carry massive amount of passengers so its price will certainly be lower than the airplane ticket...those vip will travel to whichever part of the country with their private airplanes or high class commercial airplanes for their designed particular efficient trip....dont tell me you never know the massive flow of people using trains during chinese new years and festivals, and i bet you are a bloodsucker of your poor indian people so you can enjoy the high class treatment without imagining what the ordinary low class people lifes are like......all your low class indian compatriots sacrificed their deserved economic rights and enjoyment for your arrogant way of world, truly sad under castedemocracy........

Small airplan, huge population. It is a good choice for India.

BTW,the stations of those two city are too huge,amazed even to me. They are not the train stations, but the space port ! Thanks to our workers.

sorry grey boy i quote the wrong post, it should be the new vision that is talking rubbish and bloodsucker of his people's harvest.......

First 500 km/h Magnetic suspension locomotive has leaved the factory!
made by CAC (Chengdu Aircraft Industrial Co, Ltd)

561_1251421789849_1.jpg

------------------------------I am a gallant cutline-------------------------------

In addition,Wuhan-Guangzhou 350km/h HSR has been opened to traffic. 1318km,take 3.5 hours.
The pictures is about the stations in Wuhan city and Guangzhou city year ago.

No offense, but since China has their own high speed trains, howcome, they imported so many foreign companies to construct their high speed trains?

e.g.

The CRH1 EMU is a Chinese high-speed train based on Bombardier technology and built by a Chinese-Canadian joint venture between Bombardier and Sifang at Bombardier Sifang Power Transportation factory in Qingdao, Shandong Province, People's Republic of China.

China Railways CRH2 - modified E2-1000 Series Shinkansen design from Japan

The CRH3 is a high-speed train used on the Beijing-Tianjin high-speed rail line in China. Produced with Siemens Velaro technology, it is capable of service speed of 350 km/h.

The China Railways CRH5 is an electric multiple unit high-speed train in use by China Railway High-speed. China Railways has contracted Alstom and Changchun Railway Vehicles to produce 60 sets, which are based on Pendolino trains used in Finland. The CRH5 are non-tilting trains.

Thank You

Attachments

• 519a2c05dbfb893ed740c5250b31d423.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom