What's new

China's 99% -- Why China Will Not Surpass the U.S.

Hahaha, your source is an internet forum?
That's the Global Times forum. You know that place and what happens when you post something that isn't approved by the Chinese government.

Anyhow, everyone knows about NKers kidnapping up to 600 Chinese from China, yet the Chinese government is gutless to protest to Kim Jong Il.

The very attempt would pull China into an all out war.

China of 1950 had nothing to lose by going to an all out war in which half a million troops would perish. China of 2010s have a lot to lose if they risked another war like that.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

NK leader at the time of Tienanmen Square uprise was Kim Il Sung, not Kim Jong Il.

According to your logic you'll lose your pants off again. Right now SK is a little bit richer (so you have more to lose per capita) than our and being the battle field again.

Ops I maybe wrong with it. You may not lose it again, last time when our Volunteers marched to Seoul you barely have any pants.

That's the Global Times forum. You know that place and what happens when you post something that isn't approved by the Chinese government.

Anyhow, everyone knows about NKers kidnapping up to 600 Chinese from China, yet the Chinese government is gutless to protest to Kim Jong Il.

Find me a reputable source, not some internet forum. :rofl:

Also, any word on when South Korea will deliver the "promised revenge", over the murder of 46 South Korean soldiers on the Cheonan?

BBC News - South Korea vows to retaliate over warship sinking

The very attempt would pull China into an all out war.

China of 1950 had nothing to lose by going to an all out war in which half a million troops would perish. China of 2010s have a lot to lose if they risked another war like that.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

NK leader at the time of Tienanmen Square uprise was Kim Il Sung, not Kim Jong Il.

Yes, I was confused sorry about it. My point is Korean leaders and they will not massive killing people with their own kind.

I really don't know that. And I don't believe it. I think you've overestimated the wish of authority. No one really cares about NK or whatever reports about NK. Even it were true, it's none of your business.

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

Yes, I was confused sorry about it. My point is Korean leaders and they will not massive killing people with their own kind.

Seeing what the escaped have done all these years, I really regret that Deng was too weak and merciful.

China's 99% -- Why China Will Not Surpass the U.S. Article was a worthless attempt simply waste.

Is the article worth reading, Does China really needs to waste its time and resources to get into a cold war era like mentality for the race to Win in all Areas and Fields. The is pretty obvious China does not want and doesn't gives a heck which is evident.

in today's world, warfare is all about technology, and in spite of its successes with rockets and satellites, China is still handicapped in this area.

Did US win any War with Technology go back to Vitnam War and move forward to the recent failed Afghan front WOT.Those stone age Talibans have screwed US economically and lead to 9000 US Air Force personnel to be ejected out of USAF, there is more.

Finally, there is the question of political will. China will fight to protect its interests in Taiwan and in Tibet. But other than that, North Korea has proved to be a major albatross, and there is another strong power in the region, Japan, which will do everything it can to check China's military ascendency.

Ok so Author is calling Japan a strong power and China as a weak opposition, Clearly author is out of his mind and did not keep in mind the Huge Chinese Armed Forces and I hate to discuss but those 1000 A Bombs which in itself makes China a strong power in the Region.

Over all a useless article nothing that we don't know and nothing that is positive a daily rant by a daily new author against China and its interests. It does not matter it will not matter China is firm in its new advances and upgrades, modernization in every field whether Military or Economically, a general rule of thumb better economy better modernization innovations tha tis already happening inside China. Author needs to be told and acknowledge China is an economic power house US cannot live without China and China cannot leave US both are economically dependent on each other. With Time things China-US relationship will see ups and downs in no foreseeable future would be any sort of conflict both wants economic stability & prosperity.

That's nothing compared to the damage North Korea is causing to China, namely dumping billions of fake bills(Dollar and Yuan) and drugs, and kidnapping Chinese citizens from China. Estimations vary, but North Korea kidnapped between 200~600 Chinese citizens from China, yet China was unable to make a protest.

[Discussion] N. Korea kidnap Chinese citizens, China should distrust N. Korea - China Political & Defence Forum - Global Times Forum - Discuss China, Discuss the world

Dude, that's called collateral costs. The same thing when you S Korea licks the boots of your master US, you have to pay your master by, for instance, letting US command your inane troops, or opening your market to US, etc.

Why do you speak of the US as some other country when you claim to be an American typing your post from the USA?

Don't you like the freedom of speech? You are not his mother to tell him what to say or what not to say.

China will try its best to compete with the west, we should collectively be proud of China for putting our best foot forward and it will most probably come back and re claim its hegemony in the Asian region. Go China(at least it tries its best) but it will be glorious to see it beat the west but we at least in our present lifetime are not gonna witness that.

Don't you like the freedom of speech? You are not his mother to tell him what to say or what not to say.
It's the matter of honesty, a personal trait considered to be very important outside of China.

But gpit is lying about who he is, a Chinese poster pretending to be something he is not.

IMF: China's Economy to Surpass America in 2016

America's economic dominance on the world stage could end in five years, according to a new report.

The International Monetary Fund's latest forecast predicts that China's economy will outflank the United States' in 2016.

Published April 25, 2011

| FoxNews.com

The date has been set for when the Chinese economy will officially overtake that of the United States — and it’s only five years away! The International Monetary Fund forecasts that the so-called “Age of America” will end in 2016, The Wall Street Journal reports.

IMF,International Monetary Fund,Chinese economy,Age of America,yuan
“Most people aren’t prepared for this. They aren’t even aware it’s that close. Listen to experts of various stripes, and they will tell you this moment is decades away. The most bearish will put the figure in the mid-2020s,” says the Journal.

The reason for the discrepancy is all in exchange rates, says the Journal. Because the Chinese Yuan is held artificially low, most figures are misleading.

Under the more realistic figure, Chinese purchasing power will rise from $11.2 trillion this year to $19 trillion in 2016, says the IMF forecast. During the same time, U.S. purchasing power will rise only from $15.2 trillion to $18.8 trillion.

“That would take America’s share of the world output down to 17.7 percent, the lowest in modern times. China’s would reach 18 percent, and rising,” according to the Journal.

It's the matter of honesty, a personal trait considered to be very important outside of China.

But gpit is lying about who he is, a Chinese poster pretending to be something he is not.

oh he did? really? if that is the case then you are clearly more than a sockpuppet :lol:

and who taught you the disgusting personal trait? your fake korean comic books? no wonder there are so many Chinese and japanese jokes about S.Koreans

It is idiotic to compare luxury good consumption to normal consumption. What you just said just illustrate that rich Chinese people are brainwashed by Western society to put tons of money into crap with white people names on them when the Western part of China is so poor and undeveloped and there are kids are begging on the street. I am not being anti-China here. I admire China for what she have achieved in the last 30 years and you can tell from my other posts.
Japan and S.korea is big consumer of those 'western' brands can you say they are hijacked by them as well? and I have never compared commodity consumption with luxury..but within in our industry the level of luxury consumption is the sign of the country's consumption power, thats why we never consider India or Africa as strong consumption power. and there is stupid stereotyp you have is rather funny, you think only rich chinese can have luxury goods? lol```you knwo there are like 350 million people are earning $7000 a year can well afford one or two luxury items as birthday or chinese new year presents.

It really saddens me to see rich Chinese who have no sense of philantrophy and giving back to society. In this respect, American are more sensible. American don't flaunt their riches and does seek status in material things as much as Chinese. Normal American don't spend their money on LV/Prada/ etc. They don't pretend they are something that they are not. But normal Chinese even slave a way a few months just to buy those over priced luxury and pretend they are somehow of higher status. Or even buy fake luxury goods. What is the point of buy fake luxury goods? It is idiotic and sad. I am Asian and I see this in other Asian countries too.
thats because you happly living in the western propaganda bubble but never read any chinese blog news in china, there are many charity organizations here, and almost all o\my freinds and family members have done charity works.
Those luxury goods companies get more than half of their revenue from Asia and they rarely show Asian models. Surprisingly, Asia is still very poor compare to Europe. It goes to show you that Western luxury companies are pretty much milking Asian status driven mentality for all its worth. This is something Asian people need to change.
lol more clueless assumption, you better follow up those top luxury brands marketing compaigns.

and also the reason choose more 'white' models than arsians africans and arabs are to do with skin tones, body ratios and hair colors (very professional hard to explain here), as myself i also like to use 'white' models but has nothing to do this or that superiority, thats just your own inferior complexity doing your brain

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom