What's new

China's 99% -- Why China Will Not Surpass the U.S.

You analysis is WRONG! Just using CAPS isn't going to prove your points.

Pakistan and India have a territorial dispute. Do China and Mongolia or China and North Korea have territorial disputes.

I'm a decendent of an immigrant family from India to Pakistan. My great grandfather from father from my father's side was the personal doctor of the Maharaja of Mariwar.

I do not belong to family that is ethnic Rajasthani. My family is ethnic Pathan.

I don't know my relatives in India. I have never been to India, and I do not plan to visit India any time soon until the territorial disputes are solved according to just and moral principles.

Now for Mongolia and North Korea. They have no conflict with China.

Your analysis has been debunked.

I did no analysis at all; you've just debunked your own analysis. :rofl:

(Please read my post above again, s l o w l y ! :D )

there is one experience I want to share with members here:

As i stated on my previous thread that I am moving my business to China, I came here yesterday, and today I visited one luxury small shopping center in a small third class city. world class standard environment (cant find anywhere from Delhi or Mumbai when I was there), but hardly with any people (if a western or indian journalist went there, after they will definitaly write another report of 'empty' or 'ghost' shopping center). However what supprised me was the time when i saw those sales figures from the floor manager (good freind) of different brands like Gucci, Prada, Dior and Zegna.

in October this year the monthly sale revenue for this little Prada store was $860,000`! and lets put this in perspective, the Prada's London Bond Street Miu Miu flagship shop's monthly revenue is around $1,200,000 which is only 28.33% more than this little shop in a little Chinese city during a quiet season`! needless to say those Prada China sales figures from big cities like Beijing, Shanghai, Hongkong, Xiamen, Hangzhou and Dalian``! and more impressively Chinese customer made up 40% of that London Bond Street stores``!

and the same situation of the LV store that if they couldnt meet the annual target within 6 month time its a disgrace to the store staffs`!

so i alwasy wonder, even though its a solid fact that America has much higher per capital GDP than Chinese no question about that``but my question is that does Chinese p/c GDP really stand at $7,000? its a country that the luxury consumption is more than whole Europ comnbined together```and this little chinese city i mention has probably more luxury consumption than the whole India put together``!

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

you still havent addressed why?
and how about India is 'shining' going t grow 'faster' than China, is technological 'powerhouse' is 'secular' ``etc can we use the word premature? or jokes intocraps?

It is idiotic to compare luxury good consumption to normal consumption. What you just said just illustrate that rich Chinese people are brainwashed by Western society to put tons of money into crap with white people names on them when the Western part of China is so poor and undeveloped and there are kids are begging on the street. I am not being anti-China here. I admire China for what she have achieved in the last 30 years and you can tell from my other posts.

It really saddens me to see rich Chinese who have no sense of philantrophy and giving back to society. In this respect, American are more sensible. American don't flaunt their riches and does seek status in material things as much as Chinese. Normal American don't spend their money on LV/Prada/ etc. They don't pretend they are something that they are not. But normal Chinese even slave a way a few months just to buy those over priced luxury and pretend they are somehow of higher status. Or even buy fake luxury goods. What is the point of buy fake luxury goods? It is idiotic and sad. I am Asian and I see this in other Asian countries too.

Those luxury goods companies get more than half of their revenue from Asia and they rarely show Asian models. Surprisingly, Asia is still very poor compare to Europe. It goes to show you that Western luxury companies are pretty much milking Asian status driven mentality for all its worth. This is something Asian people need to change.

I did no analysis at all; you've just debunked your own analysis. :rofl:

(Please read my post above again, s l o w l y ! :D )

No I did not.

Muhajirs don't form their own "country" in Pakistan.

I meant my great grandparent from father's side is Pathan.

VCheng, you have no points. Your arguements aren't evening factoring the "hate" factor :lol:.

You are missing my point.

North Korea and Mongolia don't have a reason to hate China.

So there must be a lot of border crossing.

Read my post again.

I did not debunk my analysis, because Mongolia and North Korea don't have territorial disputes or a reason to hate China.

Pakistanis have a reason to hate India.

Hence there is no movement across the Pakistani and Indian border, but there is probably a lot of movement across the Chinese-Mongolian and Chinese-North Korean borders for people to see their families.

You forgot to take in the factors of the "territorial disputes" and "reason to hate" factors.

VCheng you should read my posts again with slowly with understanding:lol:, just reading slowly isn't going to do anything. Its all about COMPREHENSION :rolleyes:.

I actually agree with most of the article.

The only problem, is the faulty premise that "China wants to rule the world", which is untrue. Even when we were at the height of our power, we never colonized other countries.

And in today's world, we are relatively weak compared to how we were back then.

we are not Indian.

a country with more illiterate than a whole african continent combined pops up.

Is that means you telling me Indians are not meet standard for flushing toilet like 20% as state Chinese ppl as it?

Everyone is anti-China from top(Kim Jong Il) to bottom(ordinary people). Kim Jong Il's personal chef Fujimoto Genji, who served Kim Jong Il for 10 years, testify that he never heard Kim bad-mouthing Japan, the US, and ROK; the only country that Kim Jong Il would bad-mouth was China.

Is that why North Korea is blasting South Korean warships, killing scores of South Korean soldiers, and firing artillery shells onto South Korean islands?

You're just lucky that Mad Kim only used artillery shells, rather than nuclear weapons.

Seoul is too close to the North Korean border, and contains around half the South Korean population. Kim Jong-Il is essentially holding half the South Korean population hostage.

Is that why North Korea is blasting South Korean warships, killing scores of South Korean soldiers, and firing artillery shells onto South Korean islands?

You're just lucky that Mad Kim only used artillery shells, rather than nuclear weapons.

Kim Jong Il is not Deng xiaoping and Kim still loves Korean people more than Deng kill innocents in Tiananman Square by tanks. That's a very big different between Korea [North-South] and China

That's nothing compared to the damage North Korea is causing to China, namely dumping billions of fake bills(Dollar and Yuan) and drugs, and kidnapping Chinese citizens from China. Estimations vary, but North Korea kidnapped between 200~600 Chinese citizens from China, yet China was unable to make a protest.

[Discussion] N. Korea kidnap Chinese citizens, China should distrust N. Korea - China Political & Defence Forum - Global Times Forum - Discuss China, Discuss the world

Since 1990s, food crisis occurred in North Korea. North Korean secret agents and border guards went to China and kidnapped some Chinese and enjaild them. According to an official statistics, about 200 Chinese citizens have been kidnapped by North Koreans. However, China did nothing but gave North Korea a lot of money. Why were North Koreans so rampant?

It's time for China give North Korea a good lesson.
As for Sino-N. Korea relations, China always holds
"If the lips are gone, the teeth will be cold". However, that is just a wishful thinking. Almost every North Korean regard it a shame to be t"he lip of China."

Kim Jong Il is not Deng xiaoping and Kim still loves Korean people more than Deng kill innocents in Tiananman Square by tanks. That's a very big different between Korea [North-South] and China

Post reported for troll and derail thread

You are confusing Kim Il Sung with Kim Jong Il. NK defectors say Kim Il Sung did care for the well-being of ordinary people. Kim Jong Il doesn't care about the ordinary people.

That's nothing compared to the damage North Korea is causing to China, namely dumping billions of fake bills(Dollar and Yuan) and drugs, and kidnapping Chinese citizens from China. Estimations vary, but North Korea kidnapped between 200~600 Chinese citizens from China, yet China was unable to make a protest.

[Discussion] N. Korea kidnap Chinese citizens, China should distrust N. Korea - China Political & Defence Forum - Global Times Forum - Discuss China, Discuss the world

Would you suggest that we should replace the dear leader with another one who could be a lamb? I like the idea.

Hahaha, your source is an internet forum? :rofl:

The whole world knows that North Korea is constantly blasting South Korean warships, and firing artillery shells on to the South Korean population.

You are confusing Kim Il Sung with Kim Jong Il. NK defectors say Kim Il Sung did care for the well-being of ordinary people. Kim Jong Il doesn't care about the ordinary people.

He is not confusing he is trolling here.

Would you suggest that we should replace the dear leader with another one who could be a lamb? I like that.
The very attempt would pull China into an all out war.

China of 1950 had nothing to lose by going to an all out war in which half a million troops would perish. China of 2010s have a lot to lose if they risked another war like that.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

He is not confusing he is trolling here.
NK leader at the time of Tienanmen Square uprise was Kim Il Sung, not Kim Jong Il.

Back
Top Bottom