What's new

China's 3rd aircraft carrier and 1st LHD begins sea trials.

you're nobody, keep crapping about you insane term, everyone know what is th reality

In Western democratic countries, everyone is somebody, even criminals have right to lawyer. Everyone including me has right to opinion. My opinion stands unless you can argue otherwise in a civilized manner.

In Western democratic countries, everyone is somebody, even criminals have right to lawyer. Everyone including me has right to opinion. My opinion stands unless you can argue otherwise in a civilized manner.
don't fart, you're not Military experts, sand military experts said this ship is not aircraft carrier but a LHD

And why they called it LHD why they don't called and merge it with Aircraft carrier??? stop being stupid and paranoid, your mental disease has no cure sorry to say that

Helicopter destroyers are a kind of aircraft carrier. US considers Japan's helicopter destroyers as aircraft carriers. I quote from https://nationalinterest.org/blog/b...copter-destroyers-code-aircraft-carrier-90416

Key point: No matter what Toyko calls them, having ships with flat tops and F-35 fighters means Japan has carriers once again.

shut up national interest is worst source you have,
I have a question? i have seen somewhere that china may launch 3rd and 4rth aircraft carrier in the end of 2021. is it true? i knew two aircraft carriers are in development currently? or maybe more?

shut up national interest is worst source you have,
I have also seen from wikipedia that china i guess somewhere in between 2012 to 2014 has retired an aircraft carrier? if it is in a little bit good condition then we can take that aircraft carrier from them? apology for may lack of knowledge please enlighten me about these things. thanks.

US navy considers LHD as carriers so.
i want a reliable source not just your crap wordings, and these are internal USN terms but international term is different, such as France said its Horizon class as a Frigates but its actually a destroyer, so internal designation of an navy worth nothing but its international designation that's worth

Not from news site, but from reliable defense site like Jane's/Flight global/Aviation weekly, and as i said earlier internal designation worth nothing only international designation worth

Nuclear powered carriers are designed CVN. Assault carriers are designated LHD. There is no designation for aircraft carrier. CVN and LHD can be considered aircraft carriers in vernacular terms.

Nuclear powered carriers are designed CVN. Assault carriers are designated LHD. There is no designation for aircraft carrier. CVN and LHD can be considered aircraft carriers in vernacular terms.
you're nobody, your opinion is worthless, only military experts opinion on this subject is worth for us, not your's worthless opinion

Back
Top Bottom