What's new

China's 3rd aircraft carrier and 1st LHD begins sea trials.

Why do you insist on calling the 075 an aircraft carrier when it is unable to even launch fixed wing aircraft, as the conventional definition would hold?

Even Karakurt corvettes can launch fixed wing aircraft. Namely Orlan 10 drones by catapult. What you say makes no sense.

There is no official designation of aircraft carriers. In vernacular terms, full deck ships are considered aircraft carriers.

Even Karakurt corvettes can launch fixed wing aircraft. Namely Orlan 10 drones by catapult. What you say makes no sense.

There is no official designation of aircraft carriers. In vernacular terms, full deck ships are considered aircraft carriers.
The guy's video of the 075s first sea trial (DS北风) even called it an amphibious assault ship! Tell me where any Chinese people refer to the 075 as an aircraft carrier????? Baidu Baike (basically Chinese wiki) even tells you it is an LHD/amphibious assault ship ...
Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 7.49.53 PM.png

The guy's video of the 075s first sea trial (DS北风) even called it an amphibious assault ship! Tell me where any Chinese people refer to the 075 as an aircraft carrier?????

All warships are aircraft carriers these days. Even small ones like Karakurt class. In vernacular terms, big full deck warships are called aircraft carriers. It's essentially for convenience only.

All warships are aircraft carriers these days. Even small ones like Karakurt class. In vernacular terms, big full deck warships are called aircraft carriers. It's essentially for convenience only.
What do you mean in vernacular terms? You just claimed the Chinese call the 075 aircraft carriers, which I have shown to be completely false. Only in your terms are these called aircraft carriers. No one else calls the 075 an aircraft carrier except you ... not the Chinese, not the Americans. Please don't associate your definition with "vernacular" ...

What do you mean in vernacular terms? You just claimed the Chinese call the 075 aircraft carriers, which I have shown to be completely false. Only in your terms are these called aircraft carriers. No one else calls the 075 an aircraft carrier except you ... not the Chinese, not the Americans. Please don't associate your definition with "vernacular" ...

If you read wiki it says there is no single definition of aircraft carrier. Typically, people refer to full deck ships that carry at least 1 squadron of aircraft as aircraft carrier.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aircraft_carrier

If you read wiki it says there is no single definition of aircraft carrier. Typically, people refer to full deck ships that carry at least 1 squadron of aircraft as aircraft carrier.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aircraft_carrier
Ok apparently there is nothing I can say to change your mind ... just know that literally no one else agrees with your interpretation of what is an aircraft carrier. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Its a small drone launch by catapult you retard

Its small propler drone not an full fledged AIRCRAFT like su33/MIG 29k

Back
Top Bottom