What's new

China your enemy: Jethmalani walks all over Pak’s red carpet

Post #11 has a video. End of that video has links to other You Tube videos. In one of them Jethalmani talks about M.A.Jinnah, the Partition, Sufism in Sindh ('Shah Latif's stature is like Tagore and Shakespeare combined in '). Very interesting.
Anyway, other than his un-called for behavior during the dinner, I have respect for people who don't beat around the bush and call a spade a spade, however wrong they may be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if Ajmal Kasab can be Amar Singh, then China can certainly be the enemy of Pakistan. :lol:

Enemy is situational not in any case.For Pakistan and China relation they are not enemy but not friend either and just too different from each other.

i think the man has a point :

i could get what he actually meant to say ,

china on one side doing huge trade with india keeping the boarder disputes at low profile , but china on other hand didn't like to see india-pakistan relations improving otherwise there was not at all need on their part to issue stapled visas to J&K , seem they like to keep the kashimr issue on top of india-pakistan talk keeping the other issues like the trade at sidelines....

i dont think he said anything wrong.....most of the cause of india-pakistan harted are uk,usa and china

i dont think he said anything wrong.....most of the cause of india-pakistan harted are uk,usa and china
The word 'harted' is so exact instead of the word 'hatred'.India-pakistan issues are some kind of internal affairs.

His is one name that shall not be on the invite list for a long time.

This guy is a man who can brow beat the best brains in the world.

And this is the cause of his ego....

He wont take anything lying down and doesnt gives sh88t about anybody else

Is there any merit to the suggestion that his comments were designed to embarrass MMS and the govt??

Are you implying that both India and Pakistan does not have the brains to think on their own and they are being brain washed by the evil imperial forces. Give it a rest.
As much as you guys would like to see Pak China relationship plunge, its not going to happen. So tell your so called lawyer cum politician to shut up and learn some manners when addressing high level diplomatic conference.

unstable india-0pakistan relation are in faver of chinese influance in the reason...
and chinese knows that very well
and don't you think they like to keep it this way !!

Are you implying that both India and Pakistan does not have the brains to think on their own and they are being brain washed by the evil imperial forces. Give it a rest.
As much as you guys would like to see Pak China relationship plunge, its not going to happen. So tell your so called lawyer cum politician to shut up and learn some manners when addressing high level diplomatic conference.

india and china certainly not .....

Is there any merit to the suggestion that his comments were designed to embarrass MMS and the govt??

Not really. The guy is like that all the time. He just doesn't care. He supports the PM's initiative with pakistan but is a bit of a loose cannon. He has always been like that. Speaks his mind. Impossible to know or control what he says.

Btw, I would be very surprised if the High Commission wasn't aware of that. This leopard does not change his spots.

unstable india-0pakistan relation are in faver of chinese influance in the reason...
and chinese knows that very well
and don't you think they like to keep it this way !!

No, I really think this line is not valid - Pakistan, India and China -- that's the winning ticket, that's a mega coalition, the Godzilla of coalitions, no larger market because it automatically pulls in Nepal, Lanka and Bangla, and Afghan and iran, Myanmar and thailand, Turkiye and the Central Asian "Stans" and Russia --- Lets break loose of this cold war zero sum stuff.

Back
Top Bottom