What's new

China Winner in Australian Army Skill at Arms Meeting (AASAM)

It certainly looks like a competition. And the "Sniper Pairs Championship" is won by the Chinese among the foreigners. So if it is championship match then it is a competition and you are certainly a "winner" if you got the highest score which China did.

Also notice that the snipeer pairs championship consists of the total of many matches. So even if Chinese did not win individual matches they amassed the best overall score and so deserve the championship.

Let me post the link - Past results - Australian Army
Now, in 2013, please count how many categories were there and in which chinese team/individual won. Compare that with topic caption and you will understand what I meant. China just won very few of the matches.... I think even less than Indonesia..

Let me post the link - Past results - Australian Army
Now, in 2013, please count how many categories were there and in which chinese team/individual won. Compare that with topic caption and you will understand what I meant. China just won very few of the matches.... I think even less than Indonesia..

But China is new, while Indonesia joined earlier.

But China is new, while Indonesia joined earlier.

I am not disputing that. What I am saying that the caption is misleading. It gives impression that China won the whole event but in actual it only won very few events. It is like saying India won Olympics just because it won one or two gold.

I am not disputing that. What I am saying that the caption is misleading. It gives impression that China won the whole event but in actual it only won very few events. It is like saying India won Olympics just because it won one or two gold.

Whew, what a relief!
So China only won one or two of the games.
Not only the title, I missed all the captions to figures !

Back
Top Bottom